Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari (21434 Views)

FG Fails To Declare Bandits Terrorists Weeks After Court Order / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by executive12: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Blue3k:
Why dont you guys vote to?

Nigerians. Are you scared of typing "impeach"?
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Blue3k(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
executive12:

Nigerians. Are you scared of typing "impeach"?

Lol dont ask me stupid questions clown. I've brought it up multiple times. Besides I doubt this will meet the standard of impeachment. They can simply vote on it get it dont with simple majority. If buhari vetos then you need 2/3 majority.

Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Sleekfingers: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://thenationonlineng.net/36-speakers-to-buhari-declare-bandits-terrorists/amp/

Buhari wey get ear problem....how do they expect him to hear , what they said......
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Charly68: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
God bless you guys
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://thenationonlineng.net/36-speakers-to-buhari-declare-bandits-terrorists/amp/
In a country that is working , they are begging the president to declare bandits as terrorist
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
rabankonchas:
Then what

This is what I wanted to know. What happens or changes after the declaration?? The government is already hot on and taking the fight to them even though not adequately for technical reasons.

It doesn’t make sense to give a declaration that enlarges ur energy if ur strategy doesn’t change or remains ineffective and insufficient.

If it was against herdsmen I will understand the effect of such declaration cos herdsmen are currently not seen as enemies to the state or government bt rather being protected by normal civil rights.

What will the declaration bring about pls?? undecided
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Lightorder: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
For what ? When has act of doing business become terrorism ? What kept them from doing so. After lives have been lost and properties destroyed
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by stinechykee: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
NewFolm4:

Can a terrorist declare his fellow terrorists a terrorist?? Only a naive people that doesn't know that Buhari is the chief commandant of the whole terrorists in this country that was why he keep on shielding his Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits brothers and even said that an attack on Boko Haram is attack on North
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by ithink7: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
Our politicians are always playing to the gallery.
The questions on my mind about this are:
Firstly, does it takes any special ceremony to declare bandits as terrorist which they are?
Secondly, what can they do differently to bandits if they're declared terrorist?

As far as I'm concern bandits are terrorists.

The number of likes shows Nigerians don’t understand what’s called policies.

I’m not certain about military processes but I think there are weapons meant for varying degrees of enemies aggression. An enemy need to tick all the check marks before they can be declared as terrorists.
Bandits obviously tick all the marks but until there is an official statement declaring them as terrorists, the army cannot go beyond a certain level of aggression.
An official statement need to come from FG, after which military is permitted to go full throttle.

Currently, they are been treated like common thieves, you cannot use fighter jets against common thieves. Once FG release official statement tagging them terrorists, it’s left for the army to do their job.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Deblow: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2021
June15:
I'm sure buhari will commit suicide, if he declare bandits as terrorists.. he no fit do ham.

Abi oo! They want him to declare himself a terrorist. Who does that?
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by calcal: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Animals in the zoo!

if Bokoharam is referred to as bandit then it is okay.

Those kidnappers are not terrorists, better to use the word criminal.

they are an un-organized group acting independently
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by gymer(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
bandit cannot declare a fellow bandit a terrorist na.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Aufbauh:
Our politicians are always playing to the gallery.
The questions on my mind about this are:
Firstly, does it takes any special ceremony to declare bandits as terrorist which they are?
Secondly, what can they do differently to bandits if they're declared terrorist?

As far as I'm concern bandits are terrorists.

You always want to be truthful by half.
Didn’t you read the news were one of the Defence spoke person says one of the criteria for the US to sell the super tucano jets was that it should be used to fight terrorist alone, and since Buhari is yet to declare them terrorist, the NAF cants do nothing.
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by June15(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Deblow:

Abi oo! They want him to declare himself a terrorist. Who does that?

grin
Re: Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari by omurphy23456: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bandits are bandits while terrorists are terrorists although both moves with arms they are indeed totally different. Us Govt have given you a condition prior to the sales of the Tucano Jets so you can not break it. The Usa Govt is understanding the body language of Nigeria Govt. I am not in support of Either thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Jang Is Old Enough To Be Amaechi's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.