Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

When Last Did You Cried - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Cried (181 Views)

When Last Did You 'chop Life' / When Last Did You Fight With Someone / When Last Did You Used This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Cried by philo04(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oya as for me to be honest the day i wanted to go and buy set of chairs for my house after doing monthly contributions (Ajo) on my way I was put into a confused state in the cab woosh! Dem done Tote the money I got there I wept like baby
That was Last year!!
Re: When Last Did You Cried by lkillbrokehoes: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
When I was still a kid
Re: When Last Did You Cried by Iniobong34: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
To be sincere i cant remmber. The only thing that wil make me to cry as man is only when i lost someone so dearest to me. Aside that nothing else
Re: When Last Did You Cried by Danjikanbauchi: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Even today I cried because of some conditions.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cried by Staypositive: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

With the comments above me, it shows most of you here are kids...
Remembering that name Nigeria can make someone to cry....
Ma gee I dey cry when necesary when I'm alone.... no man no wetting I dey face, if e hard for me I go go inside my room lock my door and cry my cry, after crying I will rise up and keep granding, there is no shame in crying but never let anyone know your weakness... I smile in public and cry in private... All cry na cry...
After I cry finish I blow my gbola and i move...

If my name no enter for the richest men in world I no go rest...
Re: When Last Did You Cried by Emergingnation(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am saving all my cry for day Biafra will be liberate from Nigeria.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training / How Many Days Should A Pot Of Soup Last / Expand Global Hosts BBN ‘shine Ya Eye’ Housemates, Set To Support Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.