Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

When Last Did You Fight With Someone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Fight With Someone (2498 Views)

When Last Did You 'chop Life' / What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / Funny Meme Over Burna Boy's Fight With Coachella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2022
It's been 6yrs now.

I recently had an argument with a neighbor in m y shop, and we fought.

Omo my advice, stay away from fight, if you never chop belleful.
If you see the way them take beat me ehn, chai.

I had to call my mom

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by FASHOLA123(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2022
I can't Remember
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Last fight was in secondary school.

Now a n!ggå grown past that......all i do is strap a glock in my pants!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Daniel7543: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2022
I dey fight everyday for bus-stop because I be agbero. Infact if you never lose your teeth through fighting, our chairman for oshodi no go give you post. I don lose like 2 of my teeth through fighting. Now I be 03 organizer for oshodi Park.

Today, If any danfo or Keke riders no pay "Owo da" na serious fight.

So na everyday I dey fight.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by dawnomike(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2022
I really can't recall... it's been many many gone years
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
I dey fight everyday for bus-stop because I be agbero. Infact if you never lose your teeth through fighting our chairman for oshodi no go give you post. I don lose like 2 of my teeth through fighting. Now I be 03 organizer for oshodi Park.

Oboy you're funny oo.

Abeg loose more teeth make your rank high

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by teejay29(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2022
People still dey fight, na money everybody dey find now.No time.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by JOACHINpedro: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2022
My 3rd year in hostel. But before then,na SS1

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by nero2face: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2022
My last fight was in my primary 4 class, now am done schooling and working for over 7yrs, fighting don't solve any problem, responsible people don't fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Wawelexy(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2022
The incident that made me quit fighting.....

Back in 2012, while working in a factory(UAC FOODS at ojota), I and my line operator in production had an altercation due to excess work load, normally the Rondo machine that forms gala is supposed to run at a speed of 180-200mph, but because he wanted to impress the supervisor on shift as the operator with highest production, he now altered the speed to an unreasonable level of 230mph, and the effect of this will only tell on the person loading the dough from the back and the person in front offloading it into a trolley after the gala is being formed.

Me unable to cope with the speed at the front, I protested, which led to an argument and later resulted to throwing some few punches at each other before we were separated...(luckily for us, none of the supervisors noticed this).

The other guy was furiously boiling inside of him cos I had an edge over him during the short display of unprofessional boxing bout between us. He told me we would continue outside, cos we had less than 45minutes to the end of our shift....

After the close of work, I freshened up and headed towards the gate, I saw him from afar waiting impatiently like a hungry lion wanting to pounce on an helpless hyena. Immediately, I knew I ve gat some problems ahead, and something told me not to retaliate no matter what he did to me... Immediately I got outside, he charged towards me and threw numerous punches, I never retaliated.

Thanks to Jah I heeded to my instincts, I never knew this guy had controlled 3 Ojota boys to hang around just incase I want to show my self... it was after everything that two among those guys whom i knew came to me and explained what they would have done to me had it been that I proved stubborn, one showed me a fork and a dagger, the other showed me tiger razor blade which were all meant to be used on my face....

Make una help me thank God oo, Since then, na mouth I take dey fight, not because am a coward but because I no want make you add to my ugliness....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2022
I fight only online.

Kungfu Taichi Gidigbo anyway u bring am. I gallant

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by VeryWickedMan: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2022
SS3 and dem beat me die.

Since then I only fight online and I fight pregnant women, children, elderly and disabled people. So far I'm undefeated.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Cravemore: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Here in obodo warri. We don't fight , but if you say sh!t or step on a niggar , you're Glock man!

The City ain't friendly.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by zrealjaheal: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2022
I fight with myself everyday cos I and my conscience we don't agree much

Someone show me small love to chow today please

167 9788 000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Starz825(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
SS3 and dem beat me die.

Since then I only fight online and I fight pregnant women, children, elderly and disabled people. So far I'm undefeated.
Idiot grin

They fight weak people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by pachigo001(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
I dey fight everyday for bus-stop because I be agbero. Infact if you never lose your teeth through fighting our chairman for oshodi no go give you post. I don lose like 2 of my teeth through fighting. Now I be 03 organizer for oshodi Park.

you must be an agbado urchin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by newdawnlive: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2022
if you're in Ibadan u will be a Christlike to fight twice in a week

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by marlow1962(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Omo
E don tay o, I no wn be wahala lover again�
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
SS3 and dem beat me die.

Bro hahaha
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:

I ain’t gon fu¢k with you man... You a real badass!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Daniel7543: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I ain’t gon fu¢k with you man... You a real badass!
Baba come oshodi make we fight.. If I no go comot your teeth with blow.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2022
marlow1962:
Omo
E don tay o, I no wn be wahala lover again�
Hahaha
Your moniker reminds me of the late Atlanta rapper 'lil Marlo'

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
Baba come oshodi make we fight.. If I no go comot your teeth with blow.
Nah n!ggå...i ain't into no punching sh!t!
I'm way past that!
I move around with my Glock strapped in my pants.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Daniel7543: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Nah n!ggå...i ain't into no punching sh!t!
I'm way past that!
I move around with my Glock strapped in my pants.
Oyinbo ti poju. Ur grammar too much.

Baba come oshodi this afternoon make we fight. Make the full oshodi see us fight.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2022
I never did got into a fight.

Last time I nearly got into one was back in high school.

There was this quiet girl I used to like teasing in class to a point that one day she decided that enough was enough.

She asked these other 2 girls to catch me for her to beat me up, it was during school break and that day I ran and left school not bothering to wait for the school bus.. I left my books behind but fortunately, my best friend brought them along with her after school.

I had to walk home that day and it was a bit far.

But she still managed to sneak upon me the following day during class while the teacher was still out, and she gave me a one hell of a slap that I'll never forget.. grin grin grin
KalioPeter:
It's been 6yrs now.

I recently had an argument with a neighbor in m y shop, and we fought.

Omo my advice, stay away from fight, if you never chop belleful.

If you see the way them take beat me ehn, chai.

I had to call my mom

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:

Baba come oshodi this afternoon make we fight. Make the full oshodi see us fight.

You sef relax na.

Na your type even with all the noise, dem go still beat you, break all your teeth comot for your mouth.

I sure say you be Yoruba? Na dem sabi make all these kind noise

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
I never did got into a fight.

Last time I nearly got into one was back in high school.

There was this quiet girl I used to like teasing in class to a point that one day she decided that enough was enough.

She asked these other 2 girls to catch me for her to beat me up, it was during school break and that day I ran and left school not bothering to wait for the school bus.. I left my books behind but fortunately, my best friend brought them along with her after school.

I had to walk home that day and it was a bit far.

But she still managed to sneak upon me the following day during class while the teacher was still out, and she gave me a one hell of a slap that I'll never forget.. grin grin grin

So you sabi find trouble?

I'm not a fan of vawulence, and I love keeping to myself.
I don't have friends and I don't associate with people.

But when you find my trouble and get me really angry, Omo, it's either you die or I die oo.

But still, I'm a very calm and gentle person

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:

Ain't comin' over for some petty fight.
I got a whole lotta dope hangin' around... I need to go check the hold up with my Cash!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Starboytwo(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2022
I beat a nigga up.

He was starting to say rubbish so I punched him hard in the stomach. I know it hurts him cuz he couldn’t talk no more but writhing. Stupid niga, don’t talk too much.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Daniel7543: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Ain't comin' over for some petty fight.
I got a whole lotta dope hangin' around... I need to go check the hold up with my Cash!
this one dey fear, baba you dey fear jór!

I swear na from ground you go dey pick ur teeth before you go back to ur house.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2022
I was still young and foolish then.. grin grin

The girl is like you, calm and gentle, but if you provoke her, she'll deal with you accordingly.

I had to learn the hard way..

I didn't even bother reporting her because I knew that it was my fault.. grin grin cheesy
KalioPeter:

So you sabi find trouble?

I'm not a fan of vawulence, and I love keeping to myself.
I don't have friends and I don't associate with people.

But when you find my trouble and get me really angry, Omo, it's either you die or I die oo.

But still, I'm a very calm and gentle person
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
this one dey fear, baba you dey fear jór!

I swear na from ground you go dey pick teeth before you go back to ur house.
Heavyweight, you ain't gon' catch me on no Lightweight sh!t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Time To Take My Own Life / Who Has Zuma's Revenge Order Number? / 15 Fabulous Places To Go For A Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.