Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review (1975 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 18 SHORT Film Festival & Awards In Lagos / Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by GsmArena001: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
The Tecno Camon 18 Premier announced earlier this month has landed at our office for review in the Polar Night color.

Opening its retail package reveals a protective case, 33W adapter, USB-C cable, earphones, SIM ejector tool, and the usual paperwork.

The Camon 18 Premier is built around a 6.7" FullHD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and a peak brightness of up to 550 nits. The panel has a punch hole in the center for the 32MP selfie camera, but there's no fingerprint reader underneath.

Instead the scanner is embedded in the power key on the phone's right-side frame, and that's hardly a surprise since we've already seen quite a few phones having a side-mounted fingerprint scanner despite featuring an AMOLED display

You can read more @ https://m.gsmarena.com/tecno_camon_18_premier_in_for_review-news-51542.php

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Review kor Weevil ni,

Crap Na Crap, till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Flamees(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
skywalker240:
Review kor Weevil ni,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=107019426][/quote]
grin

Read My Lips

I said what I said

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by dankwoska: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na WA o CAMON 18 UP AND DOWN HERE
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Corroro: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Amazing device from TECNO mobile
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Corroro: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
skywalker240:
Review kor Weevil ni,

there is nothing crap about this device
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by TradingMaestro(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Corroro:

Please tell us the chipset and the price of the phone...

That's all I need from u
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Corroro: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
TradingMaestro:

Please tell us the chipset and the price of the phone...

That's all I need from u
google is your friend, don't ask me questions you already know the answers to lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by TradingMaestro(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Corroro:
google is your friend, don't ask me questions you already know the answers to lipsrsealed

Just say you don't know instead of this you are saying
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 4:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Corroro:

It's a 12nm device, other brands in its grade are using 8nm and 7nm or even 5nm you no de shame to defend rubbishundecided

Do you even know what nm even mean?

Obviously you don't, una own na to do anywhere Belle face, man must chopundecided

Bye kid, smiley
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 4:49am On Oct 25, 2021
TradingMaestro:

Just say you don't know instead of this you are saying
He's a tech illiterate and also a anywhere Belle face/ Man must chop Tecno marketer

They know nothing, only just to blindly defend the colossal rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

It's a 12nm device, other brands in its grade are using 8nm and 7nm or even 5nm you no de shame to defend rubbishundecided

Do you even know what nm even mean?

Obviously you don't, una own na to do anywhere Belle face, man must chopundecided

Bye kid, smiley

Pls expantiate what's the meaning of Nano metre?
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 5:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Miracood2:

Pls expantiate what's the meaning of Nano metre?
Well Sir/Ma since you asked

It's responsible for the measurements of transistors length on integrated circuit or should I say CPU

The smaller the size, the better the processing power, better efficiency, less energy drain and better the cooling factor

Have you wondered why most high mid-range or even flagships from brands like Samsung don't comes with 5000 mah?

Lesser energy drain,

12nm is kind of getting old fashioned

Now most 5G chips are built on 7nm and 5nm because of the better efficiency

A 12nm Chip won't get 5G I doubt

Cc atheistandproud

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

It's responsible for the measurements of transistors length on integrated circuit or should I say CPU

The smaller the size, the better the processing power, better efficiency, less energy drain and better the cooling factor

Have you wondered why most high mid-range or even flagships from brands like Samsung don't comes with 5000 mah?

Lesser energy drain,

Cc atheistandproud
in essence 5000mAh on a 12nm chip equals or offer same value as 4000mAh on an 8nm chip phone.?

Thks for the explanation.
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by ReadingPro9: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Nw u'll start with ur better battery optimization and heat management bla blah blah, even the s21 ultra heats up when under load

So chill with ur Redmi note 10 pro, cus I knw say na ein u go quick call

And chill with ur man must wack talk, no be evrybody dey hungry cheesy grin
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by ReadingPro9: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Miracood2:
in essence 5000mAh on a 12nm chip equals or offer same value as 4000mAh on an 8nm chip phone.?

DNT be decieved, it can Neva be even if na 32 nm chip

Skywalker pls tell her the truth
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Miracood2:

For a more clearer picture

Make that 5000 become 6000mAh compared to 4000mAh and you know what, the 8nm 4000mAh would still outperform the 12nm 6000mAh

More efficient, lesser heat and energy consumption plus better performance

So technically speaking, the 8nm chip is on another dimension definitely not equal, but better

Hope you get what am trying to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Flamees(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Read My Lips

I said what I said

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by samueloyem19: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
The Tecno Camon 18 Premier comes packed with a number of good features including a triple camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor and gimbal stabilisation. Love the helio processor and the massive battery as well
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by atheistandproud(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

Lesser energy drain,

Cc atheistandproud

I have nothing to add.

Even my Redmi Note 9 Pro from last year uses an 8nm Snapdragon 720G.

Flagship SoCs of this generation are 7nm and 5nm respectively.

Next gen flagships are going to be 3nm and 1nm respectively.

In defense of Transsion however, Qualcomm are walking away from the midrange market so as to focus on their flagship SoCs. This is because Samsung Exynos and Google Tensor are threatening to shake their status.

So only Mediatek are available for now, even Redmi Note 11 series dey come with Mediatek.

My problem with Transsion is that them go buy cheap article G series come dey sell am expensive. Overpricing it. That is my issue with them. Camon 18 premier no worth the price.

I'll pick Redmi Note 9/10 Pro, Samsung A55 or Vivo 21 over it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Ajilenu: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
This device is great. I know someone that uses it and they said it's great.
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=107038212][/quote]
You de take style laff me ba? grin

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
ReadingPro9:
DNT be decieved, it can Neva be even if na 32 nm chip

Skywalker pls tell her the truth
Did i lied to her?
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
atheistandproud:

I have nothing to add.

Even my Redmi Note 9 Pro from last year uses an 8nm Snapdragon 720G.

Flagship SoCs of this generation are 7nm and 5nm respectively.

Next gen flagships are going to be 3nm and 1nm respectively.

In defense of Transsion however, Qualcomm are walking away from the midrange market so as to focus on their flagship SoCs. This is because Samsung Exynos and Google Tensor are threatening to shake their status.

So only Mediatek are available for now, even Redmi Note 11 series dey come with Mediatek.

My problem with Transsion is that them go buy cheap article G series come dey sell am expensive. Overpricing it. That is my issue with them. Camon 18 premier no worth the price.

I'll pick Redmi Note 9/10 Pro, Samsung A55 or Vivo 21 over it.
Them go just de abuse and overprice 12nm G series

I'll bet, when the Redmi note 11 come out, it will come with a better 7nm chip and cheaper than the overpriced 12nm without 4G the Helio G series abusers have to offer
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Flamees(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

Them go just de abuse and overprice 12nm G series

I'll bet, when the Redmi note 11 come out, it will come with a better 7nm chip and cheaper than the overpriced 12nm without 4G the Helio G series abusers have to offer

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by ReadingPro9: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:

Did i lied to her?
just admit what I said is true, she go bliv u

Since d rest of us dey man must wack crew
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by paduzman: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
I love the specs on this camon 18, hopefully it will be a worthy upgrade to the camon 17
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
ReadingPro9:
just admit what I said is true, she go bliv u

Since d rest of us dey man must wack crew
Every Man must wack crew are bloody liar's
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by skywalker240(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Flamees:

I de vex, i want flog their yansh

Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Cheezzyy: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's the camera for me
Re: Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review by Shuregirl: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Okpooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung A Series VS S Series / Which Mobile Network Data Last? / Blackberry 8320 App Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.