Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance (566 Views)

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance by Kollyman: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hello Gurus in the House, I need your candid advise and guidance on this matter.

I bought over 12,000 Dotdown coin for about 13USDT on 08 Sept. 2021, I was waiting for it to appreciate but it was going down do I left it there believing it would appreciate one day.

It went as low as 5USDT so I felt it would be a loss for me to sell it, so I left it. Binance sent me a message sometimes ago to redeem my mergin coins but I don't see the reason for it. At least it can go as down as 0.00000012, but my units will still remain.

I checked recently and I discovered that all my 12,000 plus coins has been reduced to 0.1295 and when I checked the price, I realised that the price has risen above 10USDT. Mind you, this is not the first time I left marginal coins for a long time , my quantity remains the same but the value was the one fluctuating.

Mind you, I knew about the daily percentage charges but I don't expect my over 12,000 units to be reduced to less than 1 unit in about a week.

I think there is a fraud somewhere.

How do you think I can address this and obtain justice.

Seun Lalasticlala I need your help for this to get to the front page.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance by DaCharis2016: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Although, the coins value can only rise when polkadot start falling. But it's not supposed to affect the quantity.

Go to binance telegram group and complain or make use of the chat feature on the app.
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance by MRDEE01: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is the second complain am reading about binance
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Binance by Bluewitch(f): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Kollyman:
Hello Gurus in the House, I need your candid advise and guidance on this matter.

I bought over 12,000 Dotdown coin for about 13USDT on 08 Sept. 2021, I was waiting for it to appreciate but it was going down do I left it there believing it would appreciate one day.

It went as low as 5USDT so I felt it would be a loss for me to sell it, so I left it. Binance sent me a message sometimes ago to redeem my mergin coins but I don't see the reason for it. At least it can go as down as 0.00000012, but my units will still remain.

I checked recently and I discovered that all my 12,000 plus coins has been reduced to 0.1295 and when I checked the price, I realised that the price has risen above 10USDT. Mind you, this is not the first time I left marginal coins for a long time , my quantity remains the same but the value was the one fluctuating.

Mind you, I knew about the daily percentage charges but I don't expect my over 12,000 units to be reduced to less than 1 unit in about a week.

I think there is a fraud somewhere.

How do you think I can address this and obtain justice.

Seun Lalasticlala I need your help for this to get to the front page.

Are you sure the coin didn't do a merging or burn some of it's tokens?....

Cos sometimes it happens so that the coin*'s value increases better....

Modified @op exactly what I told you. There's no fraud anywhere.
You didn't follow the news.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince An Abroad Company To Pay Me In Usdt Coin? / Here's How You Can Make $4 A Day / Easy 10USDT Predict Up Or Down On Urbanwhales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.