Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (28173 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by bukkysam(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by aspabay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Campaign don start.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by bukkysam(f): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok

Metal wardrobe for sale
For office use
It has not been used but we may misplaced the key

Price: 35k

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by abobote: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Worst time as a man U fan #oleout#
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by WinForever(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Elections are near!

Do not forget to seek Jesus today, while He is very near to you.
He is the giver of life eternal.
Begin this life eternal in Christ today before it becomes late.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
wallay77:
Politicians and pastors almost the same
the prince is afraid of the priest.
It's been ages
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Una welldone
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pastor be careful. Satan don enter church.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by athaboi(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Congratulations to Fr Mbaka on his cashout

I am an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you
please drop your number for me

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tinubu should collect the soap these two governors are using.... Maybe igbo will forget about him
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Mbaka my man.

People who don't like Mbaka because he prophesied the emergence of the vegetable don't know how God prophesies work.
God sent Mbaka to tell us that Buhari the vegetable would emerge as the President, and Mbaka a messenger related the message God sent him to the masses but some people are attacking Mbaka for given God's message to the people.

God has a reason for putting this vegetable in power, perhaps to make Nigerians learn lessons, perhaps to open our eyes to something or probably to hasten the disintegration of this shit hole.
U got it absolutely right. Though I'm not a religious soul but I think the vegetable came to open our eyes about Northern hidden agenda against South. And also to inform everybody that Nigeria will never ever be one

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
2023 is coming time for them to be pious
.mbaka won't tell them the truth all he cares is their attendance and his pocket
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by soft101: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Verily verily I say unto you, When such things start happening, know that election is near
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by CanadaCars(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Mbaka my man.

People who don't like Mbaka because he prophesied the emergence of the vegetable don't know how God prophesies work.
God sent Mbaka to tell us that Buhari the vegetable would emerge as the President, and Mbaka a messenger related the message God sent him to the masses but some people are attacking Mbaka for given God's message to the people.

God has a reason for putting this vegetable in power, perhaps to make Nigerians learn lessons, perhaps to open our eyes to something or probably to hasten the disintegration of this shit hole.

So sad how Almighty God is brought into this, it is only in Nigeria and other poor and dejected nations especially in Africa that God is always brought into things like this. China for instance was worse than Africa many decades ago, majority of them do not believe in the God of the Christians, few worship idols and majority of them does not believe in the existence of God, if we go by the theories of Nigerians with how God is brought into politics and government, the question is, is it the same God that they don't believe in, who made them as prosperous and powerful as they are today that USA considers them a threat? Nigeria and Africa at large will always be retrogressive as long as they don't set their priorities right.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
chinjo:

I know you would have been happier seeing them at Shiloh or Holy Ghost convention. Dont worry about these ones, they are Catholics Soul body and spirit.

Catholic or not, the truth still remains, this lots are bunch of murderous beings called governors
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dave Umahi came with his wife Ugwuanyi where your own dey?
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Omonigho1976: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1403963/governors-ugwuanyi-umahi-attend-mbakas-adoration-harvest-service-photos/
See 2 idiots Dem wan go see if mbaka fit repeat supreme Court miracle for federal! grin
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by mbaka0433: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fr. Mbaka's 5000 odds don enter oooo....
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can't think straight but I need the digits of that smart looking Rev. sister on brown apparel, roking a nice well polished black shoes.
I keep thinking she's this
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Politicians sha
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MRDEE01: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
please drop your number for me
ok
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by AK481(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice one .

Mbaka yesterday was criticising fg to release kanu.

See the only way to draw legitimacy in SE is to be sympathetic to biafra ,

The problem FG has with ipob is not separating biafra from ipob,they just gather everybody in one boat.not knowing that all igbos hold biafra so dear.

Take it to the bank,all igbos hold biafra dear.

Not all igbos like Igbos

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by ck470: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
chinjo:

I know you would have been happier seeing them at Shiloh or Holy Ghost convention. Dont worry about these ones, they are Catholics Soul body and spirit.
Dave attends christ embassy more over christ is one lets stop d divide

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seen and ignored
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Congratulations to Fr Mbaka on his cashout

I am an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

So you don't even have work and you are still opening mouth against someone who is likely a mentor to your potential employer.

Be wise my friend.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
That Reverend sister on brown gown is damn hot shocked
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MRDEE01: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
soojar:

So you don't even have work and you are still opening mouth against someone who is likely a mentor to your potential employer.

Be wise my friend.

So I shouldn't have my opinion based on him being a potential mentor to my employer?

what do they do in harvest and bazaar?
Is it prayers and fasting?

Is it not about fund raising and donations?

ITK
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by sigiyaya112: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Mbaka my man.

When it comes to religion the black man is always foolish grin grin
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crap.

Absolute Crap.

Politicians will never stop Deceiving the masses.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Artisticity1: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
chinjo:

Talk Wetin you know! Dave na Christ Embassy be him church oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.