Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (28197 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Someodds: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
That smile on Mbaka face, you'll know what it means. 'Strong cash out' lol. Religion and politics... two head hydra.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Ecoscience: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Congratulations to Fr Mbaka on his cashout

please to those quoting me I have a question for you.

What do they do in Harvest and bazaar?
is it praying and fasting?
Is it not raising funds and sales of harvest proceeds?
Hypocrisy has finished Nigerians.

I am an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

I had similar thoughts, both I wouldn't have said it better than you opined, but what more can we say better than what we know more about. Pest Extermination!

Why worry about bedbugs and the resultant nightmares it comes with when we have a DO-IT-YOURSELF proven solution for you. Don't pay over the top for fumigation when you can simply get a Do-it-yourself solution that can ensure total extermination.

Pestman Bedbug killer is a highly effective product that eradicates bedbugs out your house, schools, hostel, hotel, hospital etc with 100% guarantee. It's the most trusted product by major professionals fumigators in Nigeria, it's ordourless, none toxic, 100% safe and super effective with litany of positive feedbacks as proof. It serves to control and even to protect you from getting infested with bedbug for one full year after application.

Are you in a hostel or boarding school, or are you in a hospital taking care of someone or are you always traveling or you sit or sleep on public beds or hotels or you are already having a light or heavy Bedbug infestation or you've tried many toxic chemicals without solution, worry no more.

Order while stock lasts, once you see results, tell others, help us to save people from the nightmare of sleeplessness.

You would be happy you made the right decision to buy this to ensure total bedbug extermination.

Purchase on our Google page below: https://posts.gle/QGTPZF

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:

So I shouldn't have my opinion based on him being a potential mentor to my employer?

what do they do in harvest and bazaar?
Is it prayers and fasting?

Is it not about fund raising and donations?

ITK

Of course you are entitled to your opinion sir. Just trying to say be wise.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by uvie66: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Kai ibo can fear see how them troop out... come Monday everyone go hide for their papa house
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
nobody will give you bolt to drive untill you stop abusing men of God.

Mbaka is a man of God Catholics are is not a private church like others.
with this your useless comment, i will gladly give him my private car but i dont reside in Abuja
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
nobody will give you bolt to drive untill you stop abusing men of God.

Mbaka is a man of God Catholics are is not a private church like others.
U talking as if u represent God yet u have no idea what d bible says:

That you may prove yourselves to be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Matthew 5:45

U don't decide who God will bless or wouldn't bless
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Conrod:
SIR,please be very carefull with these men as they represent everything thats wrong in igboland.

Do u think he doesn't realize that fact?
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2021
As for me, all the south-east governors are worthless where are there when south-east are boiling with killings and maimings
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by LegendAnselm: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2021
post=107029937:
Nothing sweet like BAZAAR..........
back in the days!
why shot post today? Make it lenty it's no enough
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
with this your useless comment, i will gladly give him my private car but i dont reside in Abuja
see show up, if no be lie give him make we see, how are we sure you even have bicycle grin
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2021
lexy2014:

U talking as if u represent God yet u have no idea what d bible says:

That you may prove yourselves to be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

U don't decide who God will bless or wouldn't bless
you forgot where the Bible talk about respecting the leaders, I know Islamist like you will always support those who abuse Christian preachers.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2021
His preaching will soon change
Mbaka na ego bu 5 and 6.
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you forgot where the Bible talk about respecting the leaders, I know Islamist like you will always support those who abuse Christian preachers.

You see how shallow u are? How did u arrive at d conclusion that I am an islamist? Did d bible say because u don't respect d leaders, u won't be blessed? Can u pls quote that scripture? Your comment above still takes us back to this:

It clearly shows that u have absolutely no idea who God is. U say u are speaking for God and u don't even understand Matthew 5:45 that I quoted for u. Pls read it again.

By d way, what is this 30m naira for?

https://www.nairaland.com/6818713/umahi-donates-30m-adoration-ministry
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
The two wise men came to visit the king.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.