Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) (34689 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Ushman333: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kill more terrorists and bandits, to reduce their numbers, this is war.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by sammirano3: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ebonyi doesnt strike me as this violent and useless.All these Anambra boys are very useless.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Alfamann: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just look at the shoes!

Herdsmen shoes!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Austineva(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hope they have killed an innocent passerby and labelled him UGM?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by nwakibie3(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who counted the unknown gun men
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by OblorOblor: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by od501: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

This is not politics.

This is purely the work of Ipob.

35 individuals operating anywhere in the East, surely are known by the citizens.

They political thugs sir, this is not the first nor the second time we have seen something like this. It was like this between 1999 and 2003. And they always emerge during election time. Ipob is not a arm carrying organisation, they never have, more reason the police have been killing them (unarmed) since 2012. And the ESN has never been seen on the streets, not for one day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by od501: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineva:

My brother, I dey fear police more than criminals these days oo...I just hope he is not another passerby.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by osuofia2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
see the dirty looking bastardssss forming ugm.
good he has been sent to his maker for judgement.
No peace for them.
Time for PMB to declare state of emergency in all eastern states

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by zinizta: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

Were you in the station or the bus?

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by od501: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1403996/inspector-killed-one-shot-dead-gunmen-attack-ebonyi-police-station-graphic-photos/

All I see here is two criminals kiling themselves, police sef na criminal. And BTW...how can we know that that young man is a gunman? Cos I Don't trust Nigerian police at all.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Qatar2022: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

This is not politics.

35 individuals operating anywhere in the East, surely are known by the citizens.
What did you say about arm robbers that kill many people in Kwara state?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
OgwuEgo:
That report up there is a lie, they were not 35, they came in only 1 sienna, the police guys were sleeping and managed to only shoot 1, they have started raiding Indian hemp sellers in the community.

I knew that figure up there was a lie and a pathetic one at that...

If they were truly more than 10 gun men well armed, that station and everyone inside would have disappeared for good.

That said, what will it take the NPF to properly arm and beef up all security posts across the South-East?!! This is beginning to look suspicious!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by bigdreams112233: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
With what i am seeing on this picture, Be like the person tie jazz for neck but still the jazz fail, God is the way and abstain from crime

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by hohafrank(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
Don't worry, you can only do so in your bloody east and just hold it down east.

That cellphone will be used to extract more information from the clueless Idiots.

If you are so upset with this government why not take your stupidity to Abuja and bring down Aso Rock
You talked senselessly.Is it worse than what has been happening in North?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

If they are coming in a group of 35, there's little the police can do.

Even in the US, if a gang of 35 storm the local police post, it would be a bloodbath and likely the police would lose because it is random.

The difference of course, is that the perpetrators would ultimately be caught but , efficiency is often related to wealth.
thanks for d analysis

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Sunday2021: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
delzbaba:
This is not the way,gods punish all the politicians sponsoring this mayhem.
nothing like politicians, you guys know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by ToastingAllowan: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Naa them sabi
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by ProphetofOdin: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
I served in this community in 2014, it was a relatively peaceful community. There is a corpers' lodge behind the police station(I lived there) i just hope the corp members are safe. The South east would sink itself(just like what has happened in the North) if they don't come out and speak against this miscreants. Yes, we all want a way out of this contraption called Nigeria but you can not do it destroying yourself.
Interestingly 80% of the police officers in Unwana police station were Igbos when i was there and there are two community primary schools close to the station too, and also a town hall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by oilyngbati(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
God bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob terrorists in the language they understand. namadi cownu must die before Buhari leaves office.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Kinematics: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
Don't worry, you can only do so in your bloody east and just hold it down east.

That cellphone will be used to extract more information from the clueless Idiots.

If you are so upset with this government why not take your stupidity to Abuja and bring down Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
I HOPE THESE GUYS WILL HAVE THE PEACE AND HARMONY IN ANAMBRA STATE TO CONDUCT GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION Come 6th November, 2021.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by dlordy100: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

This is not politics.

You're just a Fool to think everything happening in east is ipob..... You're no different from the clueless fg

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by harmargedon: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Austineva:
what will an UGM be doing with Torchlight, how was he able to carry all these in his pocket and still Carry two guns? The Nigerian police and lies.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Sunday2021: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Funny thing is people in the east have no fear of the unknown gunmen.
And I don't know why d police is unable to repel them most of the times.
the people know them, most people are in support of them, how do expect police to succeed when your people are in support of the terrorists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by CaptainAyub: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
the people know them, most people are in support of them, how do expect police to succeed when your people are in support of the terrorists?
Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Joromi1: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
DoggOneDogg, stop destroying your home. There's no space for deserters in Lagos o. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by dlordy100: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Myopic IPOB members.
Myopic you also
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by dlordy100: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Useless media. Useless journalism. What makes them IPOB members?
Are you minding the clueless fg and their sabotage?
Soon everywhere go burst we will all face the truth.... How stupid Nigerians still believe this police and fg reports is what I can't say
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by harmargedon: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Commentor:

This is not politics.

take a look at that picture again. The dead man had a Torchlight, two phones a handkerchief, extra bullets two guns, but no bag. How was he able to carry all of theses? He has two Ak47 with no rope in any, was he shooting with both hands? What was the Torchlight for, he attacked at broad day light. How was he able to carry all of theses in his small pocket?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.