Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) (34891 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by millionboi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
God bless the Nigerian police.
I will advise the police serving in the east to kill anything killable.
Don't allow any human being or animal come near you, shot at anything that is 30metrs from your guardpost.
Kill anybody that near you in the night, don't trust anybody in the east. Shot at anything that resemble ipob.
because is east,can u advice them to do the same in ur village,..,....stop hating igbos
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by GetMeRight: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Funny thing is people in the east have no fear of the unknown gunmen.
A typical Igbo man living in d East has genuine reason to fear the Nigerian police and army more than unknown gunmen.
And I don't know why d police is unable to repel them most of the times.

Why are you now afraid to go home for the Christmas? Remember, most of their victims (security agents and civilians) are typical igbo men living in the East. Lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by CaptainAyub: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why are you now afraid to go home for the Christmas? Remember, most of their victims (security agents and civilians) are typical igbo men living in the East. Lol
Lol.
I might not go home not because I'm afraid grin
I work in d health sector, and I've already had my annual leave.
You get?
Been visiting East since April,will still go this Friday.
My only fear whenever I'm in d East is d zoo police and their roadblocks, plus those stark illiterate northern muslim soldiers who always act angrily 247.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
JOemmy:

This is just reprisals for killing hundreds of innocent Igbo youths by the nigerian army and police.
Menhhhhhhhhh, that means this is a return match?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by millionboi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
JOemmy:

This is just reprisals for killing hundreds of innocent Igbo youths by the nigerian army and police.
is not true

Thy are not igbos
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by millionboi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
JOemmy:

is not true

Thy are not igbo
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by GetMeRight: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
You get?
My only fear whenever I'm in d East is d zoo police and their roadblocks, plus those stark illiterate northern muslim soldiers who always act angrily 247.

Oh! There no zoo police and their road blocks in the region you're living. And there are no those stark illiterate northern Muslim soldiers there too.
All of you are the same, home and abroad, same mentality
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by mbasharon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
See Nigerian police see lies
3 officers were killed and not one
This people should be truthful for once
Y hiding the number of fatalities,is it to look Asif u people are working or what?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by JOemmy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Menhhhhhhhhh, that means this is a return match?

Yes definitely these boys are probably relatives and friends of those the nigerian army and police murdered in igboland since buhari came to power for absolutely no reason. The buhari's nepotic regime don't even bother or care to bring to justice those involved in the massacre not to talk of even paying any compensations to the relatives of those youths killed, these attacks might continue until a more reasonable president takes over from buhari.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
od501:

Madness? I see nothing that looks like madness here. Just some group of terrorists (the police) coming up with a whole new killing strategy.

The only mad people I this case is the FG, whom has been using their jihadist military to kill unarmed ipob protester since 2012. All these guys wanted was to send a message to the rest of the world, with just placards and successionist songs.

And the only thing this mad FG could do was to open fire. In case you don't know, over 400 of them were killed!! Continue turning your face away from the truth, but I can assure you that it 'must' reach everybody. Just be patient.

Shamelessly denying your handwork? Which truth? Before now it's Fulani herdsmen, now it's DSS, and police onyeara lasan...

Keep attacking police u hear..... Hand go soon touch you
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by gentleedu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Commentor post=107027379]

This is not politics.

This is purely the work of Ipob.

35 individuals operating anywhere in the East, surely are known by the citizens.[/qu. So the fulanis don't sum up to 40 during their attack?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by CaptainAyub: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

Oh! There no zoo police and their road blocks in the region you're living. And there are no those stark illiterate northern Muslim soldiers there too.
All of you are the same, home and abroad, same mentality
Bros,you don't have to dabble into everything.
Try and be travelling, its also part of education.
You will never understand what Igbos complain about police checkpoints because you've never been there.
You cannot drive for 10minutes on any highway in Igbo land without meeting a police checkpoint and all of them aggressively trying to extort money from you by all means.
You drive 350km from Abuja to Benue/Enugu boundary and meet maximum of 3 police checkpoints but immediately you cross into Enugu you start seeing them every 100meters.
Has been like that since forever.
Some of us have never been victims of armed robbery or any violent crime but you can't embark on a journey of 30minutes away without meeting 10s of police checkpoints many who will cock their guns and point at you if you resist their extortion.
You seem like a bigot so I don't expect you to understand.
And yes,it's usually those northern muslims police and army officers that stand on the highways extorting ppl.
The southerners tend to do more of office work.
I bet you've heard b4 that abokki policemen pay bribes to be posted to d SE or you can ask.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by tenpipsperday: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
berrystunn:

Who gave sit at home order?
Who gave no election order?
Who gave no police check point order?
Who enforces the order?

DSS/Police?

Where is ESN ?

He who brings an anti-ridden firewood home, should not grumble when too many lizards pay him a visit

Area boy please find your level.

Your hatred is not helping you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by OgwuEgo: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some abuse drugs too, they was one drunk army man that stopped me near the governors country home, I kept praying inside me, his speech was slurry and he was stinking of booze.
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
You get?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Commentor: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
GloShare:

False,

Where I dey, they spot you from afar through cctv, even if they don't, they take cover and shoot defensively until backup units arrive.

I've seen swat show up less than 3 mins, backup units can do 1 - 3 minutes.

Nigerian police is poorly trained.

I'm sure you saw where I wrote it is related to wealth.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by CaptainAyub: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Some abuse drugs too, they was one drunk army man that stopped me near the governors country home, I kept praying inside me, his speech was slurry and he was stinking of booze.
One of them once stopped me in d front of old govt house and asked for for tinted permit in broad daylight for a car that doesn't have the slightest of tints.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Dreadful: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by nedekid: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
That second rifle on the corpse ie the black one looks like a strange Ak. I first thought is was a saiga 12.
On closer abservation it seems to be a locally fabricated Ak clone.
Firearms aficionados, watin una think?
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
JOemmy:

Yes definitely these boys are probably relatives and friends of those the nigerian army and police murdered in igboland since buhari came to power for absolutely no reason. The buhari's nepotic regime don't even bother or care to bring to justice those involved in the massacre not to talk of even paying any compensations to the relatives of those youths killed, these attacks might continue until a more reasonable president takes over from buhari.
Damn it damn it, that means they all deserved to be killed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Cnach: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
which one is the original news?
When any thing is altered then there must be original and the follow up or better said fake.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Sunday2021: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
millionboi:
because is east,can u advice them to do the same in ur village,..,....stop hating igbos
yes Yes yes. Any community that kills security agents should not be treated with kids gloves.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by od501: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Shamelessly denying your handwork? Which truth? Before now it's Fulani herdsmen, now it's DSS, and police onyeara lasan...

Keep attacking police u hear..... Hand go soon touch you

Like I have said, relax, this your Buhari dividend of democracy must reach everybody. No rush. But as for the restoration of the old nation of Biafra, there is no going back on that!
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
od501:

Like I have said, relax, this your Buhari dividend of democracy must reach everybody. No rush. But as for the restoration of the old nation of Biafra, there is no going back on that!

Please hasten up, and leave ASAP....
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by od501: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Please hasten up, and leave ASAP....

Oh...really? Good thing to know thatbyiurvbrsin is still working. Please tell your vegetable I aso rock to organize a referendum.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
od501:

Oh...really? Good thing to know thatbyiurvbrsin is still working. Please tell your vegetable I aso rock to organize a referendum.

Your fa**da, what are your elected reps doing??
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Police are defending the politicians that don't give a damn about them, they only use them as an instrument of oppression. Police should try and creative a harmonious relationship with the people and see how that will affect their job.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
CaptainAyub:

The police have the advantage of being in their own house and the fact that they're legal.
How many of them at d station at night unfortunate few with kerosine lantern to see...only few guards on sentry are armed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic) by Imustnottalk: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
Don't worry, you can only do so in your bloody east and just hold it down east.

That cellphone will be used to extract more information from the clueless Idiots.

If you are so upset with this government why not take your stupidity to Abuja and bring down Aso Rock
why not the herdmen or Boko Haram or bandit take their madness to Abuja or aso rock as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy’ Steals US Soldier’s Identity, Dupes American Lover / Photo - Housewife Dumps Day old Baby Into Toilet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.