Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) (37341 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

Mr Macarona is confrontin Police & making a big statement....U r on Nairaland hidin, chasssin women & takin rubbish.
if he does not expose or protest against Police brutality...who will? ....PLS LET YOR COMMMON SENCE BE COOOMON SIR!!! (no oofense) angry
My question is rhetorical it doesn't need your unnecessary panick and rushy confrontation
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by VULCAN(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
The average Black African youth is a coward.

He cannot fight for himself talkless of fighting for the downtrodden around him.

He has heard how his African forefathers fought the British and other European countries to gain their freedom but he won't even fight the local govt chairman in his neighbourhood.
When he sees someone standing up to injustice he immediately recoils because if he was in a similar position he would surrender his rights before even being asked.

This generation of youth are not the ones that will free Nigeria from the shackles of evil politicians and demonic laws and institutions.

The generation that will fight for freedom may come in 50yrs!

Who knows what will be left of Naija by then.
Kobicove:
Mr Macaroni better be careful while acting like Voltron defender of the universe...if you collect stray bullet for head your chapter go just close like that undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

If we have more of him confronting this corrupt officers corruption and extortion will reduce to the nearest minimum
Yes that's true

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Pumpumking: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ynix:

My question is rhetorical it doesn't need your unnecessary panick and rushy confrontation

^^^story
sir u need to use comon sence on nairaland sir!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by funshow247(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Make this guy called Macaroni dey calm down o.

Calm down for what? Se d guy don overdo ni...enough of all this cowardice. Let those who are bold continue o. Don't discourage them.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by CREATURE1ST: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okk
That's Good to know.
Remember to keep to your side of the bargain.
jj
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gate050:

Alright. Send me private email so we can talk better
Would you like to be an early backer of a cryptocurrency project we started this month. Smart contract already deployed website already created (although will be redesigned after presale) cowries.digital
We are already registering for listing on coinmarketcap and Coingecko and by next year other Central Exchanges platforms.
Airdrop application will begin next month by 10th of November and will end by January 10, 2022.
Presale will take place in 48 hours (from January 18 - 20, 2022) on DX Sale after we have been certified by Certik

Distribution of Airdrop (of 100,000,000 tokens to 100k verified holders) will begin from from
January 21 - 31, 2022.

We really need early backers now who can come on board with any amount to get the Cryptocurrency at a very low rate before it begins to gain value..
If your are interested chat me up by clicking on the link [url]/Yonixx[/url]
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^story
sir u need to use comon sence on nairaland sir!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Did you watch the video?
Do you understand what my statement means,
"I repeat I hope they don't kill this guy"
Can you see it is a rhetorical question or you don't understand English ni.
What concerns common sense with what I wrote.
I think you are the one not using your cerebral cortex here concerning this matter.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by lordatkinson07(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
The Nigeria Police force are nothing more than armed robbers.
Robbing citizens of their valuables on a day light without fear
Killing anyone that struggles with them knowing that they live in jungle
#ENDNPFNOW#
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Pumpumking: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ynix:

Did you watch the video?
Do you understand what my statement means,
"I repeat I hope they don't kill this guy"
Can you see it is a rhetorical question or you don't understand English ni.
What concerns common sense with what I wrote.
I think you are the one not using your cerebral cortex here concerning this matter.

^^^^story
fact remains....yor commmmon sence is sopose to be commmon sir. please apply!!!(no oofenise) angry
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Danito40(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mr macaroni you are doing well.... Fantabulous
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by soke02(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
And the extortion should continue or what?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Gate050: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ynix:

Would you like to be an early backer of a cryptocurrency project we started this month. Smart contract already deployed website already created (although will be redesigned after presale) cowries.digital
We are already registering for listing on coinmarketcap and Coingecko and by next year other Central Exchanges platforms.
Airdrop application will begin next month by 10th of November and will end by January 10, 2022.
Presale will take place in 48 hours (from January 18 - 20, 2022) on DX Sale after we have been certified by Certik

Distribution of Airdrop (of 100,000,000 tokens to 100k verified holders) will begin from from
January 21 - 31, 2022.

We really need early backers now who can come on board with any amount to get the Cryptocurrency at a very low rate before it begins to gain value..
If your are interested chat me up by clicking on the link [url]/Yonixx[/url]
Crypto bullshit! Ori e ti daru! Oloriburuku
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gate050:

Crypto bullshit! Ori e ti daru! Oloriburuku
FUDDER Getat, not everyone is a bull shit,
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Gate050: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ynix:

FUDDER Getat, not everyone is a bull shit,
Get the f**k outta face you this idiot
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ynix(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gate050:

Get the f**k outta face you this idiot
The best way to answer a f**l is to ignore him
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by zicoraads: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lagos is a funny place.

My papers are complete. My business is legitimate. I have nothing to hide. And then I will transfer my hard earned 30k to you?

Can never ever be me.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by graciousify(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Judging by the economic realities in Nigeria today, we all know that having only on source of income is no longer sustainable.
I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started: 07036288213
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by uzoexcel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Make this guy called Macaroni dey calm down o.
Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by uzoexcel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
VULCAN:
The average Black African youth is a coward.

He cannot fight for himself talkless of fighting for the downtrodden around him.

He has heard how his African forefathers fought the British and other European countries to gain their freedom but he won't even fight the local govt chairman in his neighbourhood.
When he sees someone standing up to injustice he immediately recoils because if he was in a similar position he would surrender his rights before even being asked.

This generation of youth are not the ones that will free Nigeria from the shackles of evil politicians and demonic laws and institutions.

The generation that will fight for freedom may come in 50yrs!

Who knows what will be left of Naija by then.
A question.
Are you a youth?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by RtdGeneral: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Those ogudu police officers make millions on that spot before alapere every week. They are not at that spot to protect ANY life or property
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by mindtricks: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
What a country. If the people refuse to question these things, how are things supposed to get better? This is on top of the fact that authorities don't yet see reason to pay them meaningful salary.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by mindtricks: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
zicoraads:
Lagos is a funny place.

My papers are complete. My business is legitimate. I have nothing to hide. And then I will transfer my hard earned 30k to you?

Can never ever be me.

Many a time you are left no choice.
Not doing so when the situation comes can end up being ones greatest undoing.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Kobicove:
Mr Macaroni better be careful while acting like Voltron defender of the universe...if you collect stray bullet for head your chapter go just close like that undecided
Useless speech from unreasonable fellow, you are coward, coward dies millions times b4 its death, you are one of the reason Nigeria don't move forward... We are all gonna die one way or the other. Nobody know when, where or how.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2021
CREATURE1ST:
dis is humanbeing1st pls sir my account av been block by d mod dis my alternative account sir.
I promised I will keep to my side of d bergain I will be so happy if u can assist me sir, and pls can I have a private conversation with u at least 4 u hold a little details about me.
Just woke up to see this.
What's all these confusion for?
Why would they ban the first?
How do you expect me to get through all these confusion, when my financial allegiance is to the first monicker?
Again, you had your first account created in 2013 and this, in 2015.
Can you explain further?
How are we sure, they wouldn't ban this, if you're are truly same person?
Who do we trust now?
All I want is the 50k to get to the right person and change his or her life.
Every year I try as much as person to support an unknown Nigerian through business.
Finally, I still remain indebted to the first monicker and, that's my resolution.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Humanbeing1stt: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
T
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by seanjy4konji: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
their salary not enough...

30 k for Useless buhari goverment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures / ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.