Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) (37487 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
He's my hero

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by fuckpro: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Canada was right when she label NPF (SARS) as a criminal enterprise

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Debo should be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2021
"There was a country" was even a fair language. Truth is, there was never even a country.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2021
TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by louqas: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:

See that illiterate policeman Dey record.

Who him wan impress?

Mr literate .....he is gathering evidence
I too didnt know its a crime to record officers on duty unauthorised until i saw someone jailed for it.....law dont know emotions

Debo may not be charged but that guy recording everything who was recorded by the policeman may be charged with obstruction of duty

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Joe88(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Make this guy called Macaroni dey calm down o.
you are part of the problem we are talking about. How can anybody be calm with this alarming level of corruption that is crippling the country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by seborrhic: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Kobicove:
Mr Macaroni better be careful while acting like Voltron defender of the universe...if you collect stray bullet for head your chapter go just close like that undecided
Dindirin.
Someone that is comfortable in life and can sit down in his house enjoying beer with chicken pepper soup while watching dstv everyday is sacrificing his time and energy to get a better society and the rubbish is what u can come up with.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by rovher: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Ogudu Division una wahala don dey too much ooooooo, na so una go scatter una sef for express and service lane ooo,

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Kingpele(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Na man u be,it unfortunate that police officers that should keep law and order is the one breaking the law ,if the only this unknown gun men will be dealing with the bad eggs in police force

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by ogmask: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
What a disgrace of a force.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by MrCover: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by dontai(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Kobicove:
Mr Macaroni better be careful while acting like Voltron defender of the universe...if you collect stray bullet for head your chapter go just close like that undecided
whose chapter no go close? You stand for something or you live for nothing.

16 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Unclesamo(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
louqas:

I too didnt know its a crime to record officers on duty unauthorised until i saw someone jailed for it.....law dont know emotions

Gathering evidence that will support Debo's evidence that he confronted them on the extortion??

Be calming down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by RapistOnBail: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
louqas:

Ogbeni no Dey talk Wetin u no know Abeg.

Be like say u or your papa be policeman.

11 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by moriss33(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2021
He is popular...no one knows haters like you
McOluOmo:
Mr indomie ko brother spaghetti ni

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by bancoleh: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine! Corruption
Video editors
Glass effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Up4NJP_3c
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by geezyk(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Ogudu police station are the worst set of policemen you'll encounter, coming from ojota to link the bridge towards the island they're stationed in the ramp extorting young guys, coming from Berger also, on that same bridge when there's a little traffic, they'll start looking into vehicles to find prospective clients to exploit, not once or twice I've witnessed them do this.

Even if you maneuver and escape, they'll follow you with their hilux van and pursue you like a thief, as they know there'll still be traffic upfront. They're all a bunch of thieves.

I believe their dpo is in on it too. Cos those people are unstoppable.

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Meanwhile some tribalistic lot will sit down in their villages calling Yoruba men cowards... Yorubas have always been the ones to lead revolutions in Nigeria. From Fela Anikulapo Kuti to Falz and Macaroni during the Endsars that went viral...

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by louqas: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:

And you want to prove you know by quoting first ammendment to the american constitution .....does that make sense to you?....im telling you what i witnessed in a Nigerian court you are here being smart by half....get proper education before engaging me
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Help2020: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Sylvaxxl1:
This is bad, what does that policeman even think he's recording
grin just imagine the kind of person holding AK47 RAFFLE..his colleague even asked what do you think you're doing now? The idiot still continue.I can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Bigpapi: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

God punish your ancestors

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Weemen:
Get HD movies in a 500gb,1tb External hard drive Containing different genres of movies of your choice.
Call or whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

Oga we are talking about police extortion ur talking about terabyte.
What is terabyting u? What is biting u?

Ah aha ah u maaad?

Do I sound like mr macaroni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by RapistOnBail: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2021
louqas:

And you want to prove you know by quoting first ammendment to the american constitution .....does that make sense to you?....im telling you what i witnessed in a Nigerian court you are here being smart by half....get proper education before engaging me
Sharap.

Where was ur laws derived from?

U wan follow me form smart guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by louqas: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Unclesamo:

Gathering evidence that will support Debo's evidence that he confronted them on the extortion??

Be calming down.

Debo may not be charged but that guy recording unauthorised may be charged with obstruction of duty.... i have seen someone jailed for it before
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by dontai(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Acidosis:
God bless this guy ! If more "big men" can take a few minutes on the road to speak for the oppressed, these guys would put an end to the criminality going on in our communities, roads, etc.

If we all continue to "mind our business", someday there wouldn't be any business left to attend to.
lol, at your last part. It's true, no better help than been there for each other. By speaking, not only speaking but acting up if we see someone been oppressed. Either relative or not. The fact remains we are all neighbors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by arantess: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Be like say u or your papa be policeman.
is this oyibo law applicable in nigeria?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by omoharry(f): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Did the police return his money?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by arantess: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Afriqan:
Meanwhile some tribalistic rats will sit down in their villages calling Yoruba men cowards... Yorubas have always been the ones to lead revolutions in Nigeria. From Fela Anikulapo Kuti to Falz and Macaroni during the Endsars that went viral...
while trying to blame tribalistic rats, you went full tribalistic

see how you played yourself...there was no need for this on the thread as it was going smoothly

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
nick50:
...loan or giveaway??
anyone bro
Re: Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) by hush15: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
how would he calm down, Garba trash, Femi Nonsense and Liar Mohammed will be spewing trash saying what is not.

The question is do you want to be part of the problem or the solution.
CryptoClub2018:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Edo Charles Finds His Daughter After 18 Years / Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Photos: Nigerian Artiste Performs Half Unclad At A Street Jamz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.