Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) (3259 Views)

Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by kimcastropiihnh: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Zodwa Wabantu, the South African dancer is famously known for dancing pantless at occasions has made news yet again.

During her recent appearance at an event, the controversial South African celebrity, 34, went closer to some of her fans while she was on stage speaking in a very skimpy see-through outfit.

At one point, some excited fans were seen lifting her dress and groping the dancer on stage. Some of her excited fans with long hand  went a bit far as they was filmed sticking their finger in between the legs of Wabantu, who was clearly unbothered.

Watch the video below.
https://loadedpulse.com/zodwa-wabantu-allows-fans-dip-their-hands-between-her-thighs-as-she-performs-in-skimpy-see-through-piece/

Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by Nukilia: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mental patient undecided
Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by Solofresh2: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
What do you expect from a hoe who has no shame cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by sammybest889(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don de talk this tins time without number and alphabet

say Sodom and Gomorrah na play 4 dis my generation side

4get all those qoute wey righteousness 22 de qoute na 4 him pocket b4 my father was born dem don de tell am say Jesus is coming soon!

now I am born d same tin

na so I go leave dis world dem go tell my pikin (pikin..... and so on)

all I want to say in summary is DAT d world is not getting better anytime soon rather it getting worse

anything u fit do 2 succeed do.....las las everybody go die

to whom Brian
is given
sense is expected

2 Likes

Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by kimcastropiihnh: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Solofresh2:
What do you expect from a hoe who has no shame cheesy undecided

LoL grin
Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 25, 2021
UGLY woman with her praying mantis face.
Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by kimcastropiihnh: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
UGLY woman with her praying mantis face.

Haha
Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by Kunlelee: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Anything for the gram. Disgusting
Re: Dancer Zodwa Allows Fans Touch Her Private Part As She Performs On Stage (video) by kimcastropiihnh: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kunlelee:
Anything for the gram. Disgusting

Lol

(1) (Reply)

May Edochie Flaunts New Look, Photo Goes Viral And Causes Online Debate [VIDEO] / 40 Pictures From Singer, Obiwon's Church Wedding & Reception Attended By Celebs / Kim/bay Who Is More Beau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.