Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project (682 Views)

Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures / Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
We got engaged to supply and spray paint Regal Paint with electric paint spraying machine.
It was a challenging and interesting service delivery.
I appreciate the magnanimous client for the opportunity given to us.
I appreciate you sir.
Here are pictures and link to the videos of the applications and finish.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1204300606716606&id=100014100341189

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1190101781469822&id=100014100341189

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
More

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by michlins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
You Sabi work biko.

Please sir, recently I have come to observe that the paints I spray on my work fades quicker. Do you have any product or something for me.

The vanishing paint is the biggest victim of the whole thing.

Tried different products but it seem they are united in reducing the quality of the paints

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by twinskenny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
michlins:
You Sabi work biko.

Please sir, recently I have come to observe that the paints I spray on my work fades quicker. Do you have any product or something for me.

The vanishing paint is the biggest victim of the whole thing.

Tried different products but it seem they are united in reducing the quality of the paints
The shiny the better for oil based paint. That means there is resin covering the coat sufficiently.
You may try gloss with higher sheen.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
twinskenny:
Beautiful
Thanks chief.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by mufutau55(m): 1:51am On Oct 25, 2021
I like that dark gray color. Splendid.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
mufutau55:
I like that dark gray color. Splendid.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir.
Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2021
We applied primer and sandpapered it to give it a smooth finish.
The picture should come first but I just remembered to post it and butress the importance of wall preparation for smoother finish.

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by megacontrol(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
That's TJ there as "Majekobaje of Agbado" lolz.

Very solid workman you got in him. My regards to him.

I will specially requested for him for our work nearing completion in Lekki, Regal paints for sure.

Good job.

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
megacontrol:
That's TJ there as "Majekobaje of Agbado" lolz.

Very solid workman you got in him. My regards to him.

I will specially requested for him for our work nearing completion in Lekki, Regal paints for sure.

Good job.
Thank you sir.
That's Tj and his boys. You really know him well. I will inform him a very high placed person thinks high of him.

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by rotecch77(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good one, I like the paint and the colour I tag it as non faded colour.

But kindly instructed your client to clear all the debris next time before you come to site for your painting.
If not they might call you again for re-touching of stained part.

1 Like

Re: Painting Pictures From A Nairalander's Opic Project by gbadexy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
rotecch77:
Good one, I like the paint and the colour I tag it as non faded colour.

But kindly instructed your client to clear all the debris next time before you come to site for your painting.
If not they might call you again for re-touching of stained part.
Thanks for your observation. We indeed informed the client. It was filled with debris, sand and granite and it was cleared to that stage for the painters to navigate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅Resale plot at VIDASH ABUJA current price 4.5 going for 3.5m ✅✅✅✅✅✅ / The Cheapest Land But The Best In Mowe=ofada / Oppurtunity To Be A Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.