Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) (29681 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / The Future Awards Africa 2017 Nominees Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photo) / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
janedonez:
Those slacked two slabs on Angels chest though!

grin
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Spinbal: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Sede8es:
I feel like stoning the mod that pushed this trash to front page
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
This show don end na... Can you people rest.

We are currently in GUS universe right now with Mr. Kunle!!!
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Tayosteve(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
As a layman, who being on the front cover of a magazine helps?

It helps my brother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Wegood: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
The only I can remember is that "ANGEL NA MARKETER" grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by akosh005: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
sammybest889:
bros this one no b hate or jealous comments ooo

am just asking were is d place 4 upright, decent,Worthy (make I switch enter pidgin)
people wey der head correct eh eh
abeg were der place der 4 dis generation

is like decency no de pay 4 dis current generation (make all of us mad...so DAT we 2 go fit feel among)

CUs I no de understand again
Lol....but my brother, don't be mad again. No si money
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
I dey pity magazine companies. People still dey Buy am? Or na online magic maybe
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by paduzman: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pictures are really dope, looks like what they shot with the Phantom X

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nonsense. angry
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
As a layman, who being on the front cover of a magazine helps?
Geez i wonder oh, women put their attention on useless things.
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
i wonder oo
doggedfighter:
Do people still buy Magazines?
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Aganju849: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
benjackugo:
BBNaija's Angel Smith Excited At Being On The Cover Of Thisday Style Magazine (Photos)

...I thought I wouldn’t amount to anything" - Angel

Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Angel Smith took to her Instagram handle to express her excitement at appearing on the cover of Thisday Style Magazine, IgbereTV reports.

The Big Brother Naija season 6 finalists: Whitemoney, Pere, Angel, Cross, Liquorose and Emmanuel appeared on Thisday Style Magazine.

Sharing a photo of herself, Angel wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVaj8haIsVS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Big Brothel things
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Phraences: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is the Winner not supposed to be in the middle?
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tayosteve:
It helps my brother.

Since it is coming from you, I now believe it helps.
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Chicky34: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Indecency and lie are the two most sort after things now adays

sammybest889:
bros this one no b hate or jealous comments ooo

am just asking were is d place 4 upright, decent,Worthy (make I switch enter pidgin)
people wey der head correct eh eh
abeg were der place der 4 dis generation

is like decency no de pay 4 dis current generation (make all of us mad...so DAT we 2 go fit feel among)

CUs I no de understand again
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fomorosa:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

Wow. Is it really possible for one person to achieve all you stated and it was bbn that inspired you. Wow!!! And I was thinking it was a "useless" show.

You must be an extraordinary being. Well done.
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Angel waist down ward I love. Upward I hate
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Kyf1: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) / Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 / Doris Simeon Stuns In Agbada For Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.