Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Rent Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rent Issue (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent Issue by poweranger(f): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good evening to y'all
. I sincerely and humbly write to solicit for ur financial assistance, i want to appeal to y'all to please assist me financially with my house rent, I know it's a tough time for everyone but nothing is too small to help me out,
I've paid my sch fees but yet to pay my rent and the landlord has been coming to demand for his rent which i have been unable to give to him but I had to keep pleading with him to give me time. This issue has caused me lots of pain nd depression nd attimes i shed tears wen am alone nd i sometimes find it very hard to Concentrate with my exams which started this month. I'm appealing to y'all if there's anyway you can help me I'll be very grateful
Before GOD ND MAN everything I have typed here is nothing but the truth nd I am not here to scam anyone.
Re: Rent Issue by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
See, you're calling on the people that will even help you delete your thread.

May help locate you soon.
Re: Rent Issue by poweranger(f): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:

amen thanks dear
Re: Rent Issue by poweranger(f): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Mercychen:

pls how do I move it to front page
Re: Rent Issue by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2021
poweranger:

pls how do I move it to front page

You cant do that. Only the mods ( you mentioned) can move it to front page and from my observation, they don't entertain such post let alone putting it on front page.

Just pray they don't ban your moniker.

poweranger:

amen thanks dear

You're welcome.
Re: Rent Issue by poweranger(f): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Mercychen post=107036602]

You cant do that. Only the mods ( you mentioned) can move it to front page and from my observation, they don't entertain such post let alone putting it on front page.

Just pray they don't ban your moniker.

OK dear. thanks alot
Re: Rent Issue by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
no b small wahala

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To COHISA OLD STUDENTS Grand Reunion 2021 / I / Graduate Nabbed After Scaling High Fence To Steal Generator In Asaba (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.