Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. (840 Views)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Abaribe And Others Publicly Denounce IPOB's Sit-At-Home Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
wink

This live can be interesting some times,I remember vividly prior to 2015/2018 ipob were doing their thing jejely without disturbing anybody,they organized their protest by them selves without forcing anybody to joined them,they marched across all the streets in the east without disturbing anybody..

Untill the Nigerian military in conjunction with south east governor's and ohaneze ndi Igbo started killing them,they were gruesomely murdered on the street just because they were protesting with flags.. cry.
As all these were going on nobody was held accountable for the murder of our youths in the east..
Ohaneze and south east governor's formed ignorance of the happening then..

What finally broke the camel back was when same ohaneze in conjunction with south east governors invited python dance 1,2 $ 3....as if that was not enough they proscribed and declared ipob a terrorist organization just because they were protesting, when all these were happening they never knew a day like this will come..

When ipob were been killed in their hundreds same people showing fake love and care here on nairaland were rejoicing, they were posting mock pictures of ipob members been messily beaten and were made to swim in the mud by the Nigerian military,now same people that rejoiced when ipob were made to swim in the mud and when ipob were killed because they were protesting peacefully have resorted to cheap blackmail..they forgot that ipob don't scumble to cheap blackmails..

So ipob realizing that street protest have cause lots of death of their comrade adopted a sit at home kind of protest,and the most interesting thing about this sit at home is that it involves every body including ohaneze ndi Igbo and Igbo politicians.. grin.

Now you must sit at home or face the consequences,who knows if ipob were allowed to protest peacefully without killing them, they wouldn't have thought about this sit at home stuff..

I'm not a member of ipob( thou pro biafran) but we all must learn to start a story from the beginning...

It's better to sit at home peacefully than to be forced to sit at home...if you doubt ask south west and north west Cameroon ( ambazonians)

7 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by cheruv: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Otuto dịrị Alanna cool

3 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
If you support the gruesome killings and this punishment against ipob just because they were protesting and you are also against them sitting at home as a form of protest just no that you're a hypocrite and the law of karma will soon catch up with you....

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Aboks(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by gidgiddy: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Those who make peaceful impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK

3 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by vanbonattel: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Freedom must be ours

4 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
gidgiddy:
Those who make peaceful impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable ~ JFK
I wept the day I watched ipob members been shot to death at a central school in abia state..

They were holding a prayer session on an open field when combined Nigeria military drove in and opened fire on them.. cry cry..

I couldn't eat that day, i was heart broken..

It was a gory scene to watch..

I really commend ipob for remaining this peaceful all these while despite all the provocation..

I swear if I am kanu by now Nigerian military won't be walking on the street of South east freely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by EmekaA125(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
I wept the day I watched ipob members been shot to death at a central school in abia state..

They were holding a prayer session on an open field when combined Nigeria military drove in and opened fire on them.. cry cry..

I really commend ipob for remaining this peaceful all these while despite all the provocation..

I swear if I am kanu by now Nigerian military won't be walking on the street of South east freely.
You have said it all.

7 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by FallenShitHole: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
You can't see those professing FAKE love and shedding CROCODILE TEARS for Igbos in this thread. They will all go mute so far as this thread is concern.

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by gidgiddy: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Brimstone77:

That is the hypocrisy of the state of Nigeria. Those who today call IPOB a terrorist organisation are the same people who never said anything all these years that IPOB members were massacred and killed by the security forces despite being peaceful agitators.

People conveniently forget that between 2015 and 2020, IPOB was a group that had no accusation of being armed or killing anyone. Yet in that time, thousands of their members were shot, killed, dehumanised, arrested, tortured and illegally detained

All of those who turned a blind eye to that injustice are the same people who are in 2021 calling IPOB a terrorist group

Nigerians can be natural hypocrites, its unfortunate

6 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Ayomide811(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
wink

This live can be interesting some times,I remember vividly prior to 2015/2018 ipob were doing their thing jejely without disturbing anybody,they organized their protest by them selves without forcing anybody to joined them,they marched across all the streets in the east without disturbing anybody..

Untill the Nigerian military in conjunction with south east governor's and ohaneze ndi Igbo started killing them,they were gruesomely murdered on the street just because they were protesting with flags.. cry.
As all these were going on nobody was held accountable for the murder of our youths in the east..
Ohaneze and south east governor's formed ignorance of the happening then..

What finally broke the camel back was when same ohaneze in conjunction with south east governors invited python dance 1,2 $ 3....as if that was not enough they proscribed and declared ipob a terrorist organization just because they were protesting, when all these were happening they never knew a day like this will come..

When ipob were been killed in their hundreds same people showing fake love and care here on nairaland were rejoicing, they were posting mock pictures of ipob members been messily beaten and were made to swim in the mud by the Nigerian military,now same people that rejoiced when ipob were made to swim in the mud and when ipob were killed because they were protesting peacefully have resorted to cheap blackmail..they forgot that ipob don't scumble to cheap blackmails..

So ipob realizing that street protest have cause lots of death of their comrade adopted a sit at home kind of protest,and the most interesting thing about this sit at home is that it involves every body including ohaneze ndi Igbo and Igbo politicians.. grin.

Now you must sit at home or face the consequences,who knows if ipob were allowed to protest peacefully without killing them, they wouldn't have thought about this sit at home stuff..

I'm not a member of ipob( thou pro biafran) but we all must learn to start a story from the beginning...

It's better to sit at home peacefully than to be forced to sit at home...if you doubt ask south west and north west Cameroon ( ambazonians)

I like that last picture where pigs were swimming in the mud water

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by ba7man(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

I know you lying but....... go on....
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by mmanwuijele: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

We will never let this go, brother! My heart is so broken! Please share this story of the Radio station. Every true son and daughter of the soil must be reminded. Biafran sovereignty is the baseline. They must be made to pay!

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by mmanwuijele: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2021
ba7man:

You evil bastard, read!

https://www.refworld.org/docid/575a789a4.html

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by ba7man(m): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2021
mmanwuijele:

You evil bastard, read!

https://www.refworld.org/docid/575a789a4.html
So anything you read online is true, abi??

That's why it's so easy to manipulate you guys.

You now stylishly included yourself in the lie as a witness.

You guys lie too much. undecided
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Ayomide811:
I like that last picture where pigs were swimming in the mud water
I no you will like it..

Are you not a descendant of the falling demon again?

Demons rejoice when people suffer.. grin

I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2021
ba7man:
go to YouTube and search "ipob members killed in central school aba"

1 Like

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2021
mmanwuijele:

We will never let this go, brother! My heart is so broken! Please share this story of the Radio station. Every true son and daughter of the soil must be reminded. Biafran sovereignty is the baseline. They must be made to pay!
cry

Sure bro anybody involved in the killing of innocent Igbo youth because of one Nigeria will surely pay,as far as the sun shines..

3 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Brimstone77: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

That is the hypocrisy of the state of Nigeria. Those who today call IPOB a terrorist organisation are the same people who never said anything all these years that IPOB members were massacred and killed by the security forces despite being peaceful agitators.

People conveniently forget that between 2015 and 2020, IPOB was a group that had no accusation of being armed or killing anyone. Yet in that time, thousands of their members were shot, killed, dehumanised, arrested, tortured and illegally detained

All of those who turned a blind eye to that injustice are the same people who are in 2021 calling IPOB a terrorist group

Nigerians can be natural hypocrites, its unfortunate
I'm telling..

Nigerians hypocritics stinks..

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by Phiniter(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2021
hmn
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
go to YouTube and search "ipob members killed in central school aba"
On my way...... will def check it out.
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by loveth360(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2021
This the reason i don't give a fvck over their fake love here.

You won't see those evil people condemn the killing of our people by Nigeria army rather they will be rejoicing.

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by mmanwuijele: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2021
ba7man:
So anything you read online is true, abi??

That's why it's so easy to manipulate you guys.

You now stylishly included yourself in the lie as a witness.

You guys lie too much. undecided

Lol look at this scum in denial even after providing a government link! I cannot wait for me and my people to be separated from you evil, backwards people.

Justice will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by ba7man(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
mmanwuijele:

Lol look at this scum in denial even after providing a government link! I cannot wait for me and my people to be separated from you evil, backwards people.

Justice will prevail.
Abeg carry your disease go.

Who you help??
Re: The Genesis Of Ipob Sit At Home Orders.. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
ba7man:
Abeg carry your disease go.

Who you help??
Have you checked out the story yet?

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: We Won’t Allow Sanwo-Olu Cover-up Investigation- George / Tinubu Will Increase Nigeria’s Global Standing As President / If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Release His Account Number,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.