Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Angel Shades Maria After Cubana Chiefpriest Called Her Out Over Husband Snatchin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Shades Maria After Cubana Chiefpriest Called Her Out Over Husband Snatchin (898 Views)

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Shades Maria After Cubana Chiefpriest Called Her Out Over Husband Snatchin by kimcastropiihnh: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel has reacted to the ongoing drama between BBNaija’s Maria Benjamin and Cubana Chiefpriest.

Hours ago, Cubana Chiefpriest called out Maria for allegedly snatching his sister’s husband and sending her threat messages.

Cubana wrote;

“How On Earth Will You Threaten A Married Woman Who Has A Male N Female Offspring To Leave Her Husband For You Or Die, You Dey Show Person Husband Watch N Car To Pepper Her, Kelvin Am So Ashamed Of You, All Of Us Dey Street.

Socialite Cubana Chiefpriest calls out Reality TV Star, Maria, accuses her of stealing his sister’s husband.

U No Carry Woman Pass Anybody But We Can Never Make Home Miserable For Our Woman To The Point A Side Chick Calls Your Wife To Threaten Her Life, If What You Re Doing Is Right Why Are You Covering Your Face In Shame In This Video, My Own Na Make Nothing Happen To My Sister, Okwa Mmadu Nwe Ogodo Ewu Na Ata, If Anything Happens To My Sister”.

Reacting to this, Angel who was slut shamed by the same Maria while they were in the house, shared a funny video of a man laughing out loud.

Watch video below;
https://loadedpulse.com/angel-shades-maria-after-cubana-chiefpriest-called-her-out-over-husband-snatching-video/
Re: Angel Shades Maria After Cubana Chiefpriest Called Her Out Over Husband Snatchin by Unruly7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
angry
Re: Angel Shades Maria After Cubana Chiefpriest Called Her Out Over Husband Snatchin by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
stories for deluded people.... all the people involved are MAD!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See How A Woman Rejected Car Gift From Boyfriend Says He Is Yahoo / Ashawo Lady Caught On Her Knees Secretly Praying For God To Send Her Rich Custom / Take A Look Inside Kcee's Multi-million Dollar Lagos Hotel (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.