Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! (55439 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Tasdix: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
They might have paid him off. I don't think he can keep entertaining with nonsense for long.

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Fuckthamods: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
This guy suppose don blow na
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by jericco1(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Dude needs a total transformation
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by sylve11: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
They might have paid him off. I don't think he can keep entertaining with nonsense for long.

Na wa o grin cool

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Bsavery: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
They used him and dump him

This is very normal

We are all gulty of this at some point
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by philus66(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Saying rubbish na talent
I taya oh,I saw this coming honestly undecided
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Picker28: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing way westlife no go see for empty street
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Kingpele(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
I don't know him
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by cletz991(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Where is that bread seller again
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by TheGift: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Meanwhile, this Mr Spells na anoda “Pointus Pilate” ooo. He even points with two fingers.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Jorge91: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
PasD:
Remember Mr Spells? You see him everywhere and everyday around ShopRite umuahia bagging and looking so unkept!

His IG account which is close to 60k following has now been used for 'other things' by his management.

Let us call a spade a spade.
Nigga don blow money on alcohol and drugs come here Dey tell us trash.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Joromi1: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Of what good is he? Let them take him to a mental health facility if they really want to help him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DoggoneDogg: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Who is he?
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DoggoneDogg: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Joromi1:
Of what good is he? Let them take him to a mental health facility if they really want to help him.

I agree.
The facility where Igboho is currently locked up will be good.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by MufasaLion: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
OP, there's no difference between you both. You can't expect a management to have someone with no talent in their label. Do you even know the what business of entertainment is? Or you think it's just to be releasing contents and projects with no substantial financial returns?

Nobody used him.

Everything is not about likes!
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
He had his opportunity
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Hezmatosky: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
The might have cast spell on him grin
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Joe4real1988(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
yes, at least in this part of the world!!
Almost every part of the world dear, just that it doesn't last long in most cases. We all still need something to laugh about and ease up a little while wink

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Patrioticman007(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
NIGERIANS can be so funny.
Which one be MR. SPELL..
This is someone who wanted to triumph on the bedrock of caricature.
He needs more of Cognitive therapy and Social services rather than those Social medial gimmicks of becoming an Influencer through misquotations and hazardous misspellings.

How I wish BUHARI can shut down the Internet across Nigeria for 6months.
We truly need our brains back.

What of the main stream media full with fake news & BBnaija trash teaching our future leaders shits trough the Tele a vision !!!.
Let's think
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Adakintroy: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
The problem with us is that we don't seem to know most of this individuals are not normal. No be insult. Them no be normal people. We just normalize them.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Mgtow8: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
And you talk say you get sense
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
Which one be MR. SPELL..
He needs more of Cognitive therapy and Social services rather than those Social medial gimmicks of becoming an Influencer through misquotations and hazardous misspellings.

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by fineboynl(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
The same thing with quacks musical artist whom by chance or luck manage to get a hit song and breakthrough.

Thereafter they couldn't manage him to produce another hit.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Pearlqueen(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
No talent and whatever was going for him back then couldn't be sustained any further.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by aikyg(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:
A lot of Nigerian musicians, comedians, actors and reality show contestants also entertain with nonsense and still make loads of cash. I don't want to name names. This man's case should not be different.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Saying rubbish na talent
It is, especially if a large audience appreciates it.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Bridget95(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
Which one be MR. SPELL..

Don't you know that the internet is a knowledge enhancer?
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
aikyg:

A lot of Nigerian musicians, comedians, actors and reality show contestants also entertain with nonsense and still make loads of cash. I don't want to name names. This man's case should not be different.

Kuku say Broda Shaggi & some others, no one go kee you grin.

Tenkiu!

1 Like

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by MufasaLion: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2021
aikyg:

Keyword : entertain.

I believe you wouldn't keep someone that ain't entertaining in your management because there ain't no returns.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What of the main stream media full with fake news & BBnaija trash teaching our future leaders shits trough the Tele a vision !!!.
Let's think
The QUESTION borders around MR. SPELL and not BBNAIJA. Don't deviate. Don't digress.
Always Learn to stick to underlined Issues raised.
By the way if I have my way, I will render that BBNAIJA Show and its organizers useless as they have wanted.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
How tall is he, 5 feet or 4’11? His time came and passed. Those meant to make money off the opportunity did so and moved on. We can’t stretch his 15 minutes of fame into 15 hours talk less of 15 days. Nobody has time for that.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Adrian98(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Him self no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Miyonse Goes Shirtless For A Photoshoot / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.