Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? (678 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / 5 Most Disgusting And Disturbing Pictures(don't Open While Eating) / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Can someone call the Corporate Affairs Commission Registrar- General/ CEO, Alhaji Garba Abubakar to read this? Who are his advisors ? Who made him Registrar-General?
Do he really know the meaning of what he call,''Ease of doing business?'' or it is ' the pain of doing business in Nigeria?

The CAC Leadership is as incompetent and failed to improve standard of living for citizens seeking to do legit businesses in Nigeria. A company registration or an incorporation of in Nigeria has become difficult because of one man who sat on every REGISTRATION APPROVAL for reasons he can't even explain. Registrations that ought to take 48hrs takes months to be attended to. Some queried Registrations look like a tactics to delay ones progress! Why would one man be responsible for having a final say on as many Registrations that comes in? It is time for NIGERIA to grow up! Registration of companies and incorporations should be approved without sentiments or bias. The country's Economy needs help and the CAC 'Ease of doing business" is scam. Remember, a speedy and fast CAC is what we need to create jobs and improve our helpless economy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Share your experience on this CAC so called ' The Ease of doing business" in Nigeria. Is it what it supposed to be?
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Lawyers and other accredited agents, how do you find the delay in registering a company or incorporation under this Registrar-General?
Please share your experience
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2021
I started incorporation TRUSTEES in March this year and the certificate is yet to be released. It has been quried 10x and now is pending approval for more than a month now. Some of the queries practically show how frustrating the CAC Registrar-General is with Nigerians doing business. Using his office to torment legit businesses that would employee 50 thousands people and contribute to the growth of the economy. When a barrister told me what was happening and how he is frustrating their work, I felt he wasn't being sincere. I call on all customers not to be angry with their lawyers doing registration for them. The incompetent CAC Leadership is the cause.
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by kinkykinky2: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm...is this problem also with post-incorporation?
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
kinkykinky2:
Hmmm...is this problem also with post-incorporation?
It it's even worse. If people can share their experiences, you will be surprise. This Govt made a single man responsible for approval of incorporations and your certificate can be delayed for two months if he isn't on seat.

If this can go to front page, you will see comments
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Hur1:
Nothing is certain in nigeria beaureaucracy and red Tapism

Lack of good leadership nothing is working

CAC is no difference from the political office holders

same CAC we use to register on a domain starting with services ….. few years Down the line they created Another domain and failed to move the previous users which renders most old users unable to login and access their profiles
Honestly it's really a a shame
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Dear moderators, My44 Seun kindly push this to the front page
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by kinkykinky2: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Xinox:
It it's even worse. If people can share their experiences, you will be surprise. This Govt made a single man responsible for approval of incorporations and your certificate can be delayed for two months if he isn't on seat.

If this can go to front page, you will see comments

True...my post-incorporation is taking forever!

Are you a certified agent?
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2021
kinkykinky2:

True...my post-incorporation is taking forever!

Are you a certified agent?
This question doesn't make any sense! It's happening to both so called certified agents. Besides, when the CAC came up with, ' The ease of doing business" they meant the online apart is for Nigerians to register their businesses. So you mean it was a lie they were just deceiving the general public? Anything is possible in Nigeria.

OP you made it sounds as if it's not true. Are you not lying to customers? You keep deceiving them to buy time. There is nothing fast in incorparation. Stop pretending here.

For your information, give them credit where they deserve. CAC does not make it mandatory that you must be an accredited agent before you will file a company registration or whatever. Anyone can do it. They are just slow in attending to Registrations.
Re: CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? by Xinox: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Something is not just right with the CAC Leadership. When the Government came out to say, " no jobs" they would have checked the lapses in CAC to enable fast Registration of businesses to create jobs and earn revenue. Imagine that you can't do business until the CAC issue you a certificate. It's not working!

CAC should give all Individuals qualified at its apex office equal rights to approve any registration that meet all requirements at once. How can a single man be saddled with the responsibility of millions? It can create anarchy!

If one is from any part of Nigeria, CEO may decide to ignore my registration making me frustrated after payment? I smelled bais and unnecessary delay of Registrations in Abuja Apex office.

Fact Check: All numbers on the CAC help line or customer service are not reachable or switched off! Customer service does not return or swiftly attend to emails sent them.

This was the same situation when they decided to give fake numbers and agents to Nigerians for Federal Government promised Free Business names.

Today, many organizations are not registered but they are doing their thing because of CAC frustration.

Why Will Government with no jobs for graduates through CAC create easy access to Registration of businesses to enable them create jobs??

We need to understand, PMB may be doing his best but his best may be hindered because of his appointments who turn their offices as incompetent and denial of people's progress. Such is the man in charge of CAC.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Declares Personal POSSESSION Of Dollar Illegal / Looking For A Girl To Settle With! / Nairaland Here I Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.