Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja (32309 Views)

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
We like making irrelevant people famous.. Tonto dikeh and nairaland front page Sha..
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Triangles1(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Bird of...
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Two old cargos grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Pero Please Run For Your Life Ooo
Toto Decay is Devilish and Demonic

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by LightUpWithKemi: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Pero should not stain herself further by associating with that TOXIC AND SHAMELESS WH0RE.

You should have put graphic content to that picture. Lol
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by breadtom: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by udomma1005(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2021
Bad influence, that's Tonto angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Navalsadiq(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2021
See waist!

2 baba still dey knack this one
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Sparkle777(f): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Same watsapp members...
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Oceanblaze(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
That pero yansh go sweet to kpansh
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Bobotic(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
ashewoboy:
I'm crying for you embarassed embarassed embarassed you be bad guy grin

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Bridget95(f): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2021
See the way beautiful and sexy ladies are fighting dirty in public because of an illiterate tuface . My dear, hustle ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
E go soon sour.
They've bn close friends for years. Tonto is usually in Peros comment section.
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by IAMPEDRO: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1404039/tonto-dike-pero-adeniyi-pictured-together-abuja/
Three children with Tu face, you shouldn't spend too much time with baby Mamas as a lady.
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by mediclife1987(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Oceanblaze:
That pero yansh go sweet to kpansh

Without condom sef...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by almayda: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2021
This is not a dig,apart from bearing children for Tuface,what does Pero do?
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Emmanuel909090: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Tonto do surgery but pero own still pass.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by ojibole(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo see as she arch that back�. If you be tuface and she arch back for you like this so tell me say you nor go pound�

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by PavillionEnergy: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
grin

Upon all the bum enlargement surgery, Pero's bum is bigger and her waist is fvcking slim.

All I need to do is to shift back and plunge my 10 inches long curved rod and ram it into that ass.
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by orumba(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
OBA in the game
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by robortonia: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2021
LOL

SO SHE DATE BOTH GENDERS?
EVEN HEMAPHRODITES SEF
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by riches4me(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
They should start an association now. "The rejected ones"

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2021
THIS TONTO IS SUCH AN IDIOT AND DESERVES EVERY TRASH THAT COMES HER WAY. NO LEVEL AT ALL. NO WONDER SHE ENDED UP WITH THAT TRASH LIKE HERSELF CALLED OKOKIRI OR WHAT

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Evercurious(f): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Leaforever:

They've bn close friends for years. Tonto is usually in Peros comment section.

Like begets like... Combo of trashes
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Sophy22(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pero jukwaa ese.
E go soon shele!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by lookingfly: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
No be this Tonto de go coza undecided
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Home breakers get together sad
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by shegz24(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
I thought Pero was better than this..

Boy, was I wrong.
Re: Tonto Dike And Pero Adeniyi Pictured Together In Abuja by Numerouno94(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
ojibole:
Omo see as she arch that back�. If you be tuface and she arch back for you like this so tell me say you nor go pound�

Hahahahahaha. grin grin

I see exactly why 2baba still no wan leave that waist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.