Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice (1292 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2021
What would be your choice given a choice between
1. Getting a N30 million cash but you remain in the country
2. No money but an opportunity to relocate to any country of your choice.

How easy will it take to make your decision?

NB:
This test how hopeful the average Nigerian is about the future and business climate of the country
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by ednut1(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2021
You can have both
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Lawlab249: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by benuejosh: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2021
With N30million I will enjoy my country to the fullest. Buhari has made everything available, we only need to make use of the opportunities he has made. I will be Flying from Abuja to Eko Atlantic weekly for business trips.

1 Like

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Illuminatiship(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Hold your 30million I don leave buhari for Nigeria dey Mali already..
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Aremu01(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Nope...
Leaving this shit hole

1 Like

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by degamonn: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Give me N30M and I remain in the country.
My reason; with good business ideas, you can multiply that amount in folds within 5-7 years despite the challenging business environment in Nigeria. If eventually I am able to grow the money to N150M or more over years I cannot travel to any country of my choice for business and holidays?
I stand to be corrected by those who may know more anyway.

1 Like

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by thelegend1(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Take the 30 million and invest wisely (RealEstate, Agriculture, Uber, etc). Your money will double in 18 months.
Your cash flow will increase and banks will gladly give you loans for further investments.
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Holumhidey(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Give me 30 million and I'll invest it asf
I don hammer be that

You can go abroad and still not make it
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by icecool12(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Bring the 30 mil..
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by SocialJustice: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Give me the N30m.
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Rickmann: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
TenQ:
What would be your choice given a choice between
1. Getting a N30 million cash but you remain in the country
2. No money but an opportunity to relocate to any country of your choice.

How easy will it take to make your decision?

NB:
This test how hopeful the average Nigerian is about the future and business climate of the country

You think everyone can be bought with some country's valueless overhyped notes?
Oga I started hating Nigeria even as a kid..
So pls keep ur money and just give me my ticket outta this damn shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by damoceile: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2021
₦30m is something huge but mba I don't want...

Just gimme the Permanent Residency to the country of my dream biko... My soul has left this country teytey, nah just my body remain

4 Likes

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by DukeNija(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2021
I’ll take the money. Thanks
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by VEXT: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
With N30million I will enjoy my country to the fullest. Buhari has made everything available, we only need to make use of the opportunities he has made. I will be Flying from Abuja to Eko Atlantic weekly for business trips.

Brother,you need a doctor...
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Ekejoestar(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2021
30 million naira in the hands of someone that have sense is a great opportunity to lift him and his lineage out of poverty forever.

Free visa in the hands of a lazy fool will land him in deeper trouble.

Give me the #30 million and let me turn it to #300 million in five years time with the right investment strategy
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by benuejosh: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2021
VEXT:

Brother,you need a doctor...
No! You need an economist.
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
ednut1:
You can have both
I doubt it if you use to sleep .
I saw your comment around 4 something this morning..
And now again . dey try rest small na .
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:

I doubt it if you use to sleep .
I saw your comment around 4 something this morning..
And now again . dey try rest small na .
you are assuming i stay in Nigeria ba. I live in a different time zone. It’s currently 8.16am where i dey

1 Like

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by BigDawsNet: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
PR will be better
N30m is huge and somehow not huge anymore dis day...

With your PR you can get a masters and grab a job...

Your lowest income should fall around $35k/per year

2 Likes

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by AlphaStyles(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
30M for the account ooo
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rickmann:

You think everyone can be bought with some country's valueless overhyped notes?
Oga I started hating Nigeria even as a kid..
So pls keep ur money and just give me my ticket outta this damn shit hole.
Whao!
Meaning that people have lost faith in this Nation!
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
ednut1:
You can have both
Meaning?
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
Are you one of the BMC?
You seem so optimistic.

What of if the N30 million was devalued to N10 million within two years ( a very high possibility based of Buhari's antecedents)
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Hold your 30million I don leave buhari for Nigeria dey Mali already..
The money is not tempting enough?
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
degamonn:
Give me N30M and I remain in the country.
My reason; with good business ideas, you can multiply that amount in folds within 5-7 years despite the challenging business environment in Nigeria. If eventually I am able to grow the money to N150M or more over years I cannot travel to any country of my choice for business and holidays?
I stand to be corrected by those who may know more anyway.
Did you factor in the galloping inflation?
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by TenQ: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
thelegend1:
Take the 30 million and invest wisely (RealEstate, Agriculture, Uber, etc). Your money will double in 18 months.
Your cash flow will increase and banks will gladly give you loans for further investments.
It seems you are highly optimistic?
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Rickmann: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
TenQ:

Whao!
Meaning that people have lost faith in this Nation!

I love my country but it just keeps failing me.
It's wrong to think time is going..time is infinite, we are the ones nearing our graves..what do we tell our children.

It hurts real bad.
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by dasparrow: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
I already live in the country of my choice legally. That being said, if Nigeria was a healthy safe country, I would have chosen the cash. However, security is important to me. Peace of mind is important to me. Electricity, pipe borne water, fast affordable internet access is important to me and Nigeria does not have that. So if I were still in Nigeria, I would have chosen the permanent residency option hands down.

1 Like

Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
ednut1:
you are assuming i stay in Nigeria ba. I live in a different time zone. It’s currently 8.16am where i dey
Ok baba no shi
Re: N30 Million Naira Cash Or Permanent Residency In Any Country Of Your Choice by staga: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2021
I will take that money and go back in Naija.

BTW, I live abroad at the moment, and have tasted life on both sides.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The World’s Longest Continuous Road That A Person Can Walk On / Travelling To Uk With British Passport / Exodus: The Movement Of British-born Nigerians…back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.