Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34788 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by envoymedia: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2023
NGOZI KEKWARU, WHO RETURNED $70,000 TO GET FREE CANADA PR

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary who returned $70,000 back to the rightful owner said that she got free Canada PR.

The Eko Hotel and Suites customer care made this known during the NSSPPD service which aired during the testimony segment on Tuesday morning.

Ngozi testified to divine turnaround after she had joined the prayer platform. She noted that her family faced stagnation but that they began to do well and her brother with a first class now has a job as a lecturer in the University of Port Harcourt.

She then told her own story of how she made the headlines for returning the lost $70,000 to the owner. After this, she began to get recognised.

“My other testimony is in God’s favour and lifting. The second week of July 2023, Pastor made a declaration on the altar of fire, he said, “There’s someone here at your office a minute thing will happen, but it will blow you up to the world and I said Amen.”

While describing the moment she saw the money in the safe, she said the first thought that came to her head was, “What will Jesus do? Jesus will not take what does not belong to him” and in that moment, “I took the phone in the room and called my office”.

She continued to explain the journey since the incident, An International Organisation called me since they know I speak French, they called me, they want to do Canada PR for me for free.”

Ngozi noted the remark of her Local Government chairman who said that he had not seen that kind of integrity.

Recall that Davido reacted to this by contributing $10,000 to her after she returned the misplaced funds at Eko Hotel and Suites. Davido went as far as posting it on his Twitter handle in search of Kekwaru Ngozi Mary.

https://guardian.ng/life/ngozi-kekwaru-who-returned-70000-to-get-free-canada-pr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Mwx2gf1vw

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary, a staff of Eko Hotels and Suites who returned misplaced $70,000 to a customer in Lagos has been granted free Canada residency as a result of her honesty.

68 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations.......

Still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by 001Lagos: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2023
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

298 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by chatinent: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Not all Igbos are honest tho...same as in every tribe.

Congrats to her anyways.

279 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Lithany(f): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2023
God have bless her

10 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ikaeniyan0: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2023
She deserve it

11 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Alchemy528: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2023
That's the way god came for her rescue,,,
But what is someone carrying $70,000 inside a hotel to do in the same Nigeria,,, though the story no clear,, congratulations

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Maybe she's IPOB and she's still very honest. Something the Ebola druggie people can never be.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2023
She testified at Nsppd kiss

I hope more people will emulate her and not let hunger drive dem to a curse

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Abifarin16: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
So also the ones in drug trafficking also.
Good character is not by tribe. So also evil.
They are human tendencies.
Good or Evil is a human tendency. Not tribe, ethnicity, or race.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by libertyfather(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Canada ko Cambodia ni, my money straight 70k usd nah yam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by MadamExcellency: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Why should the good and honest ones leave for other countries and the bad ones be rejected and left behind?

It'either they take the talent with the character or stop the background checks.

10 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Racoon(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2023
The just man(woman) walketh in his(her) integrity: his(her) children are blessed after him(her). - (Proverbs 20:7 KJV)
Madam your good and righteous did have spoken for you. And who said "Honesty is still not the best policy of life..."

Now Canada have seen an extraordinary honest Nigerian - Canadian citizen.Your exemplary conduct is now a reference point and a signpost for those generations coming behind. Congratulations madam

19 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

She's from Rivers state (Ikwerre ethnic nationality), South South, Nigeria.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Cantonese: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Ahhhh.
What many steal, kill, deceive, cheat to get, honesty, integrity got this lady. Now to leave a better life.

May God bless our citizens who support the right things and do them. May God bless those who choose leaders who they can hold accountable and who can make our societies better. May God bless all OBIdients and PO himself.

14 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CannibalTorment: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........
The fear of CCTV cameras and investigation is the beginning of wisdom

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Quest7777: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2023
Igbo's remain wonderful set of people. kiss
Those tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ibadanpikin: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.
You believe there are Yorubas in Kwara a north central state but no igbo in Rivers.Hypocrite

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2023
CannibalTorment:
The fear of CCTV cameras and investigation is the beginning of wisdom

Lol.....

5 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by JASONjnr(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

What she's been achieving so far is better than what money will ever buy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by MrBroke(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

Whole world under your feet keh grin
Even my village self go still dey on top your feet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by article1: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

What if you were eventually caught and the cash taken from you and then face prosecution in court? That's an indelible stain, you know... Honesty still pays

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2023
I dey with you kampe.
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Stop talking trash she is not igbo she is from river state.
001Lagos:

Daalu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Esama: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2023
Stupid and irredeemable tribalistic thing the woman is from river state she also described her local government the most useless and unrest local government in Nigeria due to kidnapping and rituals there.Even at that this girl don't have choice than to return the money because they will still arrest her if she move away with money.
ResidentSnitch:
Maybe she's IPOB and she's still very honest. Something the Ebola druggie people can never be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by GanagiBitrus: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Good one.
Abeg make somebody drop $100k for my side, make I pick am &return it. Make me receive reward too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Chibuzoripob: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2023
cool
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by bestman09(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus. A minute is all HE needs to change any situation for anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Umueme: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Good

Ngozichukwu has located Ngozi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Pscool(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / How I Became A Helicopter Pilot / Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.