Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) (183 Views)

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) / How To Earn 15% Of Your Total Capital Monthly On Sairui Shopping Mall. / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2021
Hello Investors

I have something very important to discuss with you.

It is about investing/funding a profitable business where you will earn 15% percentage on a yearly basis (above bank rates)

If that's something you are interested in, drop your number and tell me when you will be available for a call.

P.S Copies of national documents and face to face chat is a pre-requisite.
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) by SavageResponse(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Bitchlover:
Hello Investors

I have something very important to discuss with you.

It is about investing/funding a profitable business where you will earn 15% percentage on a yearly basis (above bank rates)

If that's something you are interested in, drop your number and tell me when you will be available for a call.

P.S Copies of national documents and face to face chat is a pre-requisite.

If you were an investor and someone with an unprofessional sounding online name like "Bitchlover" makes you a business proposition, would you take him serious?
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

If you were an investor and someone with an unprofessional sounding online name like "Bitchlover" makes you a business proposition, would you take him serious?
Thank God you said online name. Wait till hear about this deal. I'm not begging, I'm the one offering the opportunity to earn 15% yearly returns when Nigerian banks only do 3.5% tops.

While you keep looking at the username which I created 5 years ago, some smart people are making offers.
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) by sonofElElyon: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Was about to say same thing

(1) (Reply)

What’s Is Still Holding You From Achieving 6 Figure Earning System? / Productive Activities Under The CBN Loan / Crypto Update In Brazil: Goodness To All Crypto Assets Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.