Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) (441 Views)

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investments (above Bank Rates) / How To Earn 15% Of Your Total Capital Monthly On Sairui Shopping Mall. / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Hello Investors,

As you know the banks do not go above 3.5% on yearly interest rates

But my company is doing 15% i.e. if you invest #1,000,000 with us, you earn #150,000 at the end of 12 months that your money is with us.

We are a marketing company selling numerous products in the US market and we'd like for investors to come in and partner with us.

We are a startup and we've spent a lot of money on research, data and contacts.

Now it's time to make some money, so let's make a lot of money.

You are far better off investing with us than leaving your money in the bank or buying cryptocurrency.

If you are interested, send me a message or drop a call @ +2349093318443

#people dey rush us, so make a decision NOW!

P.S We'll tell you about steps we've taken to minimize your risk when you call.
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by timothy2396(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol.....you're still doing this... Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by CryptoGuide: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Could be real or could be a scam. What proof do you have to consider it as a scam? Your only proof is your doubt.

Be open to opportunities and stop doubting if you've not heard and understood how an idea work.

timothy2396:

1 Like

Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
timothy2396:
I'm 100% sure it's not what you think
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
100% safe investment. Ask for a pitch deck.
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffet
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by DeSepiero(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Aeitbra:
Hello Investors,

As you know the banks do not go above 3.5% on yearly interest rates

But my company is doing 15% i.e. if you invest #1,000,000 with us, you earn #150,000 at the end of 12 months that your money is with us.

We are a marketing company selling numerous products in the US market and we'd like for investors to come in and partner with us.

We are a startup and we've spent a lot of money on research, data and contacts.

Now it's time to make some money, so let's make a lot of money.

You are far better off investing with us than leaving your money in the bank or buying cryptocurrency.

If you are interested, send me a message or drop a call @ +2349093318443

#people dey rush us, so make a decision NOW!

P.S We'll tell you about steps we've taken to minimize your risk when you call.

What is the name of the Startup?

1 Like

Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2021
I've got a dream worth more than my sleep.
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by SavageResponse(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Aeitbra:
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffet

When Warren Buffet made this comment he was referring to making investment in stock/shares of companies that are quoted on the stock exchange not an unknown company where you don't even know the track record of the CEO!
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

When Warren Buffet made his comment he was referring to making investment in stock/shares of companies that are quoted on the stock exchange not an unknown company where you don't even know the track record of the CEO!
why don't you call me if you want to know more?
Re: Earn 15% Yearly Returns On Investment (above Bank Rates) by Aeitbra: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2021
"You cannot swim for new horizons until you're ready to lose sight of the shore."

(1) (Reply)

Best Airdrop You Can Get This Year / How To Make $25 Daily Trading Volatility Index / Can Someone Educate Us On How To Buy Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.