Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... (3526 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by omgvoices: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2021
The former wife of a rich man has come out to tell her story of how she lost her womb due to the numerous occasions of her husband’s dog fvcking her.

According to the woman who shared her sad story on social media to serve as a warning to other young ladies, her husband married her for his dog unknown to her.

It started when she realized that her husband was not sleeping with her after they got married.

Meanwhile, the husband was getting her drunk every night so that his dog could sleep with her.

She started suspecting her husband’s dog slept with her instead of her own husband one day and began to investigate.

One night, she pretended to be drunk and faked snoring when she was with her rich husband.

Minutes later, her husband rubbed his hands on her face and went out to bring his dog and led it to fvck her.

She screamed for help and the husband realized she was not drunk. He begged her to keep it a secret and allow the dog to fvck her.

She refused and the man went mad. When she visited the hospital, she found out her womb has been destroyed.

Apparently, that was the man’s secret source of wealth. She gave out her experience to serve as a warning and advice to greedy young women

READ HER FULL POST BELOW
https://esiama.com/my-husband-drugged-me-and-allowed-his-dog-to-sleep-with-me-wife-narrates-how-she-lost-her-womb/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by ahnie: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok

By the way, where's cossy orjiakor seff?
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by ahnie: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
B
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by ahnie: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
C
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by ahnie: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
D
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by ahnie: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2021
The floor is opened.you people can now comment.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by mikdaf: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Greediness and quest for wealthy men will not allow young girls of this generation to abide to her advice..
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by cherishmichael: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2021
It serves her right, lesson to those that hate struggling with their husbands to make money, and just jump into unknown rich men for marriage.
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by house10s: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2021
na so ur blog wan take popular with super story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Kajaard: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
Ok

By the way, where's cossy orjiakor seff?

I see what you did there. Naughty you cheesy
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by uthlaw: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
watin concern us.... Sabi na u wan drive Benz!
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS 1 NA SUPER STORY BUT E DEY HAPPEN SHAR.. WTF MAN
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by TheWolfen(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Super Story of unknown bloggers people

1 Like

Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Idamond: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
good lie
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lies.
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by 859ekong: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
sad
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by DoctorDree(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kill that bastard already
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by tonexman18(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ah!!! No story wey person no go hear
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by silvoclaira: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
house10s:
na so ur blog wan take popular with super story
grin
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Babara1994(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Silly blogger with wack story.
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Madam dog done make you jones finish relationship done spoil you come here come dey lie. Even if I drink full crate of beer sleep off person touch my preek I go still dey aware talkless dog penetrate you grin grin
Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by Bigpapi: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2021
omgvoices:
The former wife of a rich man has come out to tell her story of how she lost her womb due to the numerous occasions of her husband’s dog fvcking her.

According to the woman who shared her sad story on social media to serve as a warning to other young ladies, her husband married her for his dog unknown to her.

It started when she realized that her husband was not sleeping with her after they got married.

Meanwhile, the husband was getting her drunk every night so that his dog could sleep with her.

She started suspecting her husband’s dog slept with her instead of her own husband one day and began to investigate.

One night, she pretended to be drunk and faked snoring when she was with her rich husband.

Minutes later, her husband rubbed his hands on her face and went out to bring his dog and led it to fvck her.

She screamed for help and the husband realized she was not drunk. He begged her to keep it a secret and allow the dog to fvck her.

She refused and the man went mad. When she visited the hospital, she found out her womb has been destroyed.

Apparently, that was the man’s secret source of wealth. She gave out her experience to serve as a warning and advice to greedy young women

READ HER FULL POST BELOW
https://esiama.com/my-husband-drugged-me-and-allowed-his-dog-to-sleep-with-me-wife-narrates-how-she-lost-her-womb/

Re: My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her... by DoctorDree(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Make I book space first

(1) (Reply)

Couple Kidnapped And Killed After Paying Ransom In Anambra State (PHOTOS) / Fatal Accident In Offa: See How Huma Body Is Being Packed Like A Butchered Meat. / "God Is Great!"— Meet A 'monkey-like' Boy Who Feeds On Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.