Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger (59821 Views)

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Islie: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
The police said two suspects were taken into custody.

A young Nigerian television personality was sexually brutalised by criminals shortly after concluding a shift over the weekend, Peoples Gazette learnt.

The 18-year-old woman, attached to a private station in Lapai, Niger State, was on her way home on Saturday when she received a call asking her to show up at Kobo Primary School in the community, about 150 kilometres west of the Nigerian capital Abuja, police said.

Upon arrival, the assailants promptly drugged and took turns to rape her in one of the school’s classrooms, police spokesman Abiodun Wasiu, told The Gazette on Tuesday morning. Her phone was also collected and searched by the assaulters, and Nigerian early and middle schools are closed on weekends.

The Gazette has withheld the victim’s contact on privacy grounds. But a family member said she would still come forward to tell her story after receiving proper medical treatment.

She was able to identify one of her attackers after the incident, and police said two people were taken into custody as investigation intensified into the matter.

“We are still investigating, and we are making efforts to arrest more suspects,” Mr Abiodun said. “Whatever the situation is, we’ll let the public know later.” It was not immediately clear whether the suspects, whose identities the police said would be released shortly, had reached their legal representatives.

SOURCE

2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Acekidc4(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Those Motherfuckers should be Castrated. I hate rapist, c'mon I have Sisters.

PATRON

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by TemplarLandry: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is bad.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Rejoin: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is completely unacceptable

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Those Motherfuckers should be Castrated. I hate rapist, c'mon I have Sisters.

castrating wont solve the problem, only DEATH would! a castrated bitter man can still rape women with his fingers or d1ldo.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by talented321: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Those men & women who dey rape na kpekus/penis una no dey see bleep or una just find pleasure in causing others pain and trauma.
Because kpekus full everywhere and is very cheap,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Acekidc4(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

castrating wont solve the problem, only DEATH would! a castrated bitter man can still rape women with his fingers or d1ldo.

I want them to be alive so they will regret for ever or better still commit suicide

10 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Goldbw122(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
What a pity.. 😭
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Blingblings(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Dick castration to all rapists...

7 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by markidoo(m): 2:26am On Jul 19, 2023
On her way home on Saturday, apparently it was in the evening
Who called her to turn up to a Primary School?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Dikastan: 4:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Why did she go to the place kwanu?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Candidlady: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2023
What are you still investigating fps angry

Lynch em already...

News like this make sick..

Men are so devilish.. wicked and cruel.. Idont even know what to say..

Never ever trust your girl child with any man.. nothing but evil thoughts..

There was a thread icame across on here on Monday or so.. dude perverting after his 14years old cousin .. just imagine .. go through Samueltemi337, miracrood2 and poweredcom posts

If only Ihad the power ..

Modified: look at those ones up there asking silly questions... This gender bunch of wasted sperm... You have a rape victim, the next thing they will ask is why did she go there? What is the connection between she and the rapist ?

Y'all are sick to toes and nails

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by illicit(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
What are you still investigating fps angry

Lynch em already...

News like this make sick..

Men are so devilish.. wicked and cruel.. Idont even know what to say..

Never ever trust your girl child with any man.. nothing but evil thoughts..

There was a thread icame across on here on Monday or so.. dude perverting after his 14years old cousin .. just imagine .. go through Samueltemi337 and miracrood2

If only Ihad the power ..

Modified: look at those ones up there asking silly questions... This gender bunch of wasted sperm... You have a rape victim, the next thing they will ask is why did she go there? What is the connection between she and the rapist ?

Y'all are sick to toes and nails

I am different
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Candidlady: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

I am different

Yeah right

Same thing that man told that lady until he raped and stabbed her to death

And guess what

It was fense that kept asking crazy questions

What was she doing with him in his apartment l?

Iguess she was wrong for believing his words ko

Y'all live for sex and evil nothing else..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by illicit(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Yeah right

Same thing that man told that lady until he raped and stabbed her to death

And guess what

It was fense that kept asking crazy questions

What was she doing with him in his apartment l?

Iguess she was wrong for believing his words ko

Y'all live for sex and evil nothing else..

All fingers are not equal

I am not violent, I don't even like to see blood
When I kill a chicken, I close my eyes
The day I slaughtered a goat, I couldn't eat it

My dad never beat my mum, none of my uncle's do

Why will I want to stab u?

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Candidlady: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

All fingers are not equal

I am not violent, I don't even like to see blood
When I kill a chicken, I close my eyes
The day I slaughtered a goat, I couldn't eat it

My dad never beat my mum, none of my uncle's do

Why will I want to stab u?

Ted bundy was so calm . You would think the guy couldn't hurt a fly...

Guess you know the rest of the story ...

So forget all those tales you wrote up there.. go through poweredcom post you'd best understand what Iam saying

Men were created vile all they need is just that lil trigger

And bout stabbing me ... Nah idont think you can... Matter of fact no one can

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by illicit(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

So forget all those tales you wrote up there.. go through poweredcom post you'd best understand what Iam saying

And bout stabbing me ... Nah idont think you can... Matter of fact no one can

Some of those websites mess with ones psyche

Not every man wants to harm u babe

There are still relationships and marriages that couples don't stab each other

Don't shut ur heart
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by mytime24(f): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Haram for d poor
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Hmm. Animals in human skin. TV personalities need security around them since fans are crazy. Those ones likely watched her on TV and lusted for a period of time. When they got their chance, they used it vehemently.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Ezegozie(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

And bout stabbing me ... Nah I don't think you can... Matter of fact no one can

Will you just shut that stinking gutter you call mouth?
You make more sense when you are not typing...

You can believe all you want, you can even decide to hate your own father because he is man or even decide not to marry a man because you think they are all devils, that's your crappy opinion but just stick it down your asshole and stop infesting this website with your stinking mindset about men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Baronthecelebri: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Very bad, but how did they get her contact. somebody you don't know call you and you went to meet the person, story no clear

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by sholay4star: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Instinct would have told her such treatment awaits her but she's young and naive.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Adewale1603(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

a castrated man can not have erections, and his hormones can no longer work, so he can no longer has any sexual feeling
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by securitywatch50: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
She was able to identify one of her attackers after the incident, and police said two people were taken into custody as investigation intensified into the matter.

The wages of sin is death
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by SAMBARRY: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:

Who is this one?
your great grandfather's father
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Reelmii: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sad
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Sonnobax15(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Honestly,my pity goes to the next generation........Cuz e be like say this generation dey drag who wicked pass with devil angry
Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by TheSuperX(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger by Olarewaju89: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
OMG! cry
I have a daughter and whenever i hear or see this kind news i feel depressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.