Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) (8872 Views)

Umuchukwu Is Designed To Be A Medical City In Nigeria: Dr. Godwin Maduka(Photos) / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorses Ayogu Eze / 3 Yrs In Office: Muslim Community In Enugu Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2021
*Anambra'21: Drums roll as Orumba group in Enugu endorse Dr. Maduka, says he outclassed other contestants*

Accord Party governorship hopeful, Dr. Godwin Maduka, Okosisi Orumba was given a resounding welcome amidst cultural fiesta as Orumba North and south hosted the giant in Enugu.

In a town hall meeting yesterday in the coal city, held in support of Maduka's governorship bid to redirect the state of affairs in a state hugely ravaged by insecurity and other issues, the group turned out enmass to give their massive support.

Maduka who also hails from Orumba south was awed by the strength of his kinsmen's support and wishes to see him take over the leadership mantle in Awka house come November 6.

Okosisi Orumba presented his overwhelming manifesto to them, pointing and making it clear that he has come to serve with all his heart.

He also promised that his manifestos are not based on rhetorics but a well articulated vision that will be matched with action and speed.

"Anambra State may have had leaders with vision, but if vision is not matched with action, then delivering the dividend of democracy becomes mere rhetorics on paper.

"I have come to serve and will not disappoint, especially seeing the massive and overwhelming support from people around here today including others around the entire Anambra communities," Maduka said.

In response to his vision and mission, the group having endorsed his aspiration, promised and vowed to support their own as Maduka is from Orumba south.

They also believe that this is the time of Anambra south and particularly Orumba son to become governor in Anambra State, as there had never been any of their own elected as Governor or have contested for that position before.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/anambra21-drums-roll-as-orumba-group-in-enugu-endorse-dr-maduka/

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2021
More

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Here

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by PCSI: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Has he replaced his deputy abi na 1 man mopol ?

Alex abeg take am small small dey maga dis guy.

AlexReports:
Here

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Alex you have come again, while you all are seeing gathering of politicians,me I'm seeing gathering of potential sugar daddies.

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2021
It's a shame APC has already written a result and there is nothing Anambra people can do about it.
Unfortunately IPOB has given a sit at home order which Is not recognised by any competent law court.
Many people will sit at home on election day while the APC rig with the help of the security agents. On that day, innocent people will be killed by security agents and tag them IPOB members coming to disrupt election.
See how Anambra is playing into the hands of APC. Too much of everything is bad.
The APC will carry the day just like they did in Imo. 3 Eastern gone to their most hated party.
The masses cannot do anything about it. If they rebel too much, FG will just grant Nnamdi Kanu amnesty to pacify them,Hereby adding another northern agenda stooge to their arsenal.
You cannot win any battle if your leaders are not in support. They will always give out locations of rebels and also aid the FG in other to cripple them, Just like Hope Uzodimma is doing in Imo, and also Dave Umahi is doing everything to sabotage all the efforts of southern Governors.
Igbos are angry that the Niger Delta, who is supposed to be an ally is not given them the needed support.
But the truth is that, who will support you when everyone knows,your leaders who are supposed to be fighting your battles are flirting with your worst enemy and yet you declare a sit at home, when you should be out there voting and defending your votes for Dr GODWIN MADUKA who is neither a PDP man, an APGA man who betrays his brother to help Buhari, nor an APC man.
Truth be told, Igbos should tidy their house and stop in-house ffighting before bringing their agitations to the Public.

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by The25thBAM: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Them don start again with their lies....
Promising heaven and earth.
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Alex, go and rest. Enough of you deceiving this man and collect money from him

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Is that so?
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Military0001: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Una sha wan finish this man
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
AlexReports:
More

Stop collecting this man's money in the name of publicity
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
If you have someone in Anambra university, female precisely (warn) the person to mind her movement from now till December, e get why...... remember i put warn not tell inshort if possible withdraw the person from school till that time.
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Firooa: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Make all of them getat

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
It's a shame APC has already written a result and there is nothing Anambra people can do about it.
Unfortunately IPOB has given a sit at home order which Is not recognised by any competent law court.
Many people will sit at home on election day while the APC rig with the help of the security agents. On that day, innocent people will be killed by security agents and tag them IPOB members coming to disrupt election.
See how Anambra is playing into the hands of APC. Too much of everything is bad.
The APC will carry the day just like they did in Imo. 3 Eastern gone to their most hated party.
The masses cannot do anything about it. If they rebel too much, FG will just grant Nnamdi Kanu amnesty to pacify them,Hereby adding another northern agenda stooge to their arsenal.
You cannot win any battle if your leaders are not in support. They will always give out locations of rebels and also aid the FG in other to cripple them, Just like Hope Uzodimma is doing in Imo, and also Dave Umahi is doing everything to sabotage all the efforts of southern Governors.
Igbos are angry that the Niger Delta, who us supposed to be an ally is not given them the needed support.
But the truth us that, who will support you when everyone knows,your leaders who are supposed to be fighting your battles are flirting with your worst enemy and yet you declare a sit at home, when you should be out there voting and defending your votes for Dr GODWIN MADUKA who is neither a PDP man, an APGA man who betrays his brother to help Buhari, nor an APC man.
Truth be told, Igbos should tidy their house and stop in-house ffighting before bringing their agitations to the Public.
And wat made think Anambra is a dull state...oboy pple for da state are very smart and wise...Oboy no go there

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Ladylawyer(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
May the best man win. Anambra obodo dike.
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Mystic216: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Alex you have come again, while you all are seeing gathering of politicians,me I'm seeing gathering of potential sugar daddies.
Don’t you have shame??
Entitlement mentality
No go hustle like every other ladies

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
I salute Dr Godwin Maduka for his doggedness but even a new born baby knows that Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra! grin

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by XYZADIGOR7: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2021
He Will Change Into A Beast After Victory. Dnt Bliv Human Being.
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
davodyguy:

Stop collecting this man's money in the name of publicity

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2021
New Meme Alert!!!

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2021
This guy has really campaigned

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Kingpin1000: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
And wat made think Anambra is a dull state...oboy pple for da state are very smart and wise...Oboy no go there
When someone thinks He is too wise, He ends up making mistakes.
We are watching, hope people will see my post and know the game plan of APC
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by benuejosh: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2021
PDinteriors:
This guy has really campaigned
I tell you. I hope he comes first runner up.

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Tasdix: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Igbos are angry that the Niger Delta, who us supposed to be an ally is not given them the needed support.
But the truth us that, who will support you when everyone knows,your leaders who are supposed to be fighting your battles are flirting with your worst enemy and yet you declare a sit at home, when you should be out there voting and defending your votes for Dr GODWIN MADUKA who is neither a PDP man, an APGA man who betrays his brother to help Buhari, nor an APC man.
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Fakku: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Hahaha,the desperation to govern Anambra state is real ,he even wore Adoration cloth ,but I like the man but na my brother Andy uba go win the election, especially with the sit at home order

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by HealthCas: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
this man is Alex personal project, I hope Nairaland is also collecting percentage? If election were to be conducted today, this man will win on nairaland

Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by Geestarry(f): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Meanwhile, if you have been thinking of what to do to earn money online, (not all these aimless ventures that don't require any work). I mean, you are willing and ready to work, then you can learn how to make money through Digital/Affiliate Marketing Marketing using your phone. Schedule a FREE personal question/answer session with one of our Top Experts for free here: www.myfinanceplug.com/chat
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2021
I think Father Mbaka is becoming one of the Kingmaker in South East Region because all i can see is Father Mbaka adorable attire. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Orumba Group In Enugu Endorses Maduka (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Alex afar make them send me something

Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading) / Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate / Enugu To Commence Operations Of Its Tech Hubs, Youth Innovation Centres