Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja (2954 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Popular blogger, instablog9ja has posted internet pictures linking Maria to Cubana Chiefpriests brother in law Kelvin, despite her saying in an interview last week that no man bankrolls her and she has been working very hard since the age of 16.

Source:
https://instablog9ja.com/2021/10/25/no-man-is-bankrolling-me-ive-worked-from-the-age-of-16-reality-tv-star-maria-says-in-a-recent-interview-�-savvymediaafrica/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by benuejosh: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Hian! Maria do pass Boma be this o. But the guy sef, why him no sit him butts one Place
Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians react.

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by sammybest889(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
omo 2 b celebrity hard 4 dis country oo

God I just de imagine how I go train my daughters (yet unborn.. DAT is if u give me one)
from celebrities like this ,from being deir role models

cus by mistake or intentionally dem must encounter this celebrity's (their flashing life style, deir stupid publicity stunt and stuff like DAT)

cus i can't chose her life 4 her (so me wey I de backlash celebrity like dis... come imagine say my daughter come de follow their footsteps)

god abeg if u go give me female pikin abeg give me d power(s) wey I go use train

not 2 follow d footsteps of maria and co..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by CrystalSpark(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians de dig!!

Chai
Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by slimanyd: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
The moment Maria rejected the gifts of his fans. And also went further to boast with dollars . I knew her cup was full for diggerd to dig her past and exposed her.

Now , Pere go think twice . He never find a lady .

1 Like

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by Gadafii: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
we never even recover fully from Tiwa, another ogberaga don burst out

1 Like

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures tying Maria To Cubana Chiefpriests Brother In Law - Instablog9ja by SunShowAfrica: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2021
They see "chopping a man's money" as the biggest achievement

(1) (Reply)

The Man With The Longest Nose In History - Meet Thomas Wedders (video) / Kc Presh Break Up ,kc Releases New Single / Who Is Greater:chinua Achebe Or Wole Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.