Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja (59943 Views)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Less than 24 hrs after his d£ath, Mohbad’s relatives reportedly plot on how to collect his properties from his wife at his b¥rial ground.

when people say they cannot marry someone who’s the breadwinner of the entire family and a lot of people depend on the person, i actually understand it.

it’s not even 48 hours and it’s evident that mohbad’s wife is going to face a lot of familial struggle.

Source: instablog9ja

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .

200 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by doggedfighter(f): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and children with nothing?

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Acekidc4(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into these kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?
They do worse trust me.

They didn't even allow the young boy to be buried they are already planning on collecting his properties from the wife

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nbote(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oya make una come still blame Naira Marley

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Cutezt(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Man's wickedness towards man

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Chibuzoc(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even yoruba people de do this kind thing shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Factfinder1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Now now?

Highest they use the money smoke weed and party and sleep with dirty girls and go back to square one after a few weeks

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Woodshot: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

On the one hand, if Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on other hand, if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

For all I know the baby mama might be on her ten toes scheming, displaying salty attributes of a baddest b.itch and really working overtime to corner everything Imole ever owned or worked for.

It's a dog eat dog world.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Reelmii: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
....i wish he had relocated his family before now,,, make i know weather them go go abroad to meet her and collect the documents....

They did not even do autopsy for the boy to ascertain the cause of the death...i tot he was a Muslim reason for the rush of the burial....but wen i see pastor dey pray gor graveside and also he was buried with a coffin,, i was convinced he was not a Muslim.. so why them rush the burial

I no know say yorubas dey follow drag property, i think say na only igbos dey do am

They didn't even bury him like the celebrity that he was😪..na street still bury am....but its all good....

Them of light,, but light still dey...because his son will still on the light back..

I heard them shouting one cult slang for background after the burial....i hope this will not turn to a full blown cult war.....i just dey talk sha

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by strangebutreal(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
So quick?

Like they value the properties of the late than anything else?.. This is a thing of the absurd TBH. Trust no one!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by NwaNimo1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shameful act......the should be looking into who 'sacrificed' the young man.

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Badassniggga(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Isn't it too early for this shyite? The young man is barely covered in earth yet they're already having issues over his properties.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Tayorshd87: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Instead of them to verify and go after the killer and the cause they are here talking about properties mtheeww

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by pauljumbo: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Property for baby mama

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Think say the sophisticated tribe no de drag property of a deceased son from the wife? How come

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by GanagiBitrus: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
The family lacks Locus Standi if she is legally married.

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Dshocker(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
In Portable's voice; Wahala wahala wahala.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by iammo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
cry

Sharp sharp

I think Government should wade in, or they should go to court

*MohBad has a family for over 27 years looking after him, Food, Cloth, School , Shelter and all

*MohBads mother can't remarry to get another child all her Investment on MohBad is gone

*Even at death his Family were called to make his burial and all expenses on them

* Up until 2020 he came to lime light his Family was his support, and they deserve fruit of their labour

Then Again

*In a legally married union The wife has fair percentage to MohBads asset and estate as the are One entity after marriage

*Her Children must be catered for through the proceed of their fathers wealth

Why is nobody talking about his cause of death, no autopsy, just rushing to bury him and share asset

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by sofeo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alright
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Zionmdde: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
I advice men, write your will early and keep updating it
Some families are so wicked that they will take everything away and leave the wife and children with nothing

Please married men try not to die early.
Drugs
Weeds
Smoking
Alcohol
Unnecessary fights
Unnecessary nightlife
Please don't leave the Wife you married and your own children alone in this world. It's a wicked world

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ezechi242: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
THEY SHOULD ALSO GUIDE THE GRAVE ....BEFORE ONE FAMILY MEMBER WILL HARVEST HIS SKULL grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mad people, now we can excuse & exempt Nairamarley and co, getting clearer now
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Chetas81(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨
poor in your sentence, you guys really poor in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by DropsMic(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
M
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sad
She should not handover a dime to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by iammo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .

Who onws your assets.... Your mother or your girlfriend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by CorrectionFLuid: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?
It is rife in Igbo land and it's been receiving condemnation lately.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and child.

Leave Igbo out of your stupid mouth

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Efe, Na Only This Polo You Get" - Nigerians Shade BBNaija Winner (Photos) / D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.