Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

6 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Lose Sleep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Lose Sleep (196 Views)

6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Lose Sleep by okeayomide123(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
6 Things That Happen to Your Body When You Lose Sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrK3JzYIvg

What happens if you don’t sleep?

Poor sleep can reduce sex drive, impair your immune system, create cognitive problems, and contribute to weight gain.

You may raise your risk of some diseases, diabetes, and even vehicle accidents if you don't get enough sleep.

You're not alone if you find yourself in this no-sleep group. According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, one out of every three individuals in the United States does not get enough sleep.

Here are the details of what happens to your body when you don’t log enough hours under the covers.

Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

Subscribe for more: https:///3wb8OaL

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Solve These... / I Need Explanation Pls / I Have Interest In Game Development. Where Should I Start From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.