Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Need Explanation Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Explanation Pls (202 Views)

Pantami’s Professorship: FUTO Alumni Write Institution, Want Explanation / Please I Need Explanation To This / OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Explanation Pls by play5050: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
good evening and happy sunday to u guys.

pls what happen if someone is been offer admission and the person fail to go for registration.

i was offer admission by a federal university in the north, i accept the admission even pay for the acceptance fee but i could not go for registration due to some issues.

pls can the admission still be valid to next year?
Re: I Need Explanation Pls by schoolboymatt(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
has the deadline given by the institution for registeration elapsed?
Re: I Need Explanation Pls by play5050: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
schoolboymatt:
has the deadline given by the institution for registeration elapsed?

yes.

can i continue with next year set?
or am to write another jamb.
Re: I Need Explanation Pls by schoolboymatt(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
play5050:

yes.

can i continue with next year set?
or am to write another jamb.

if you had paid school and had been given matric number, you could differ the semester.

but as it is, I doubt.

although you could still continue with the registeration process if you still have access to your student dashboard since you said the school is a federal university from the north. Just get someone you know in the school to do some lobbying for you.

Unless of course your reason for wanting to continue next year is finance.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Help / NOUN Students & Alumni Only / APPLY Tai-solarin University Second Batch Admission List Is Out. 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.