Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. (706 Views)

Please I Need Help Concerning My Hyundai. / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof / Honda Accord 2003 V6 Engine Transmission Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Tourbasecarenta(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
I got a 2011 hyundai sonata 2.4Engine recently, I started noticing sudden Jack until the it finally show it was the transmission that has problem, presently its in mechanic workshop who promised to repair the transmission (gear)

Please has anyone experience this b4?
Is Hyundai sonata gear repairable?

Please I need your advice.

Thanks to you all in anticipation.
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by aljpimp(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Better to buy another one..
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Tourbasecarenta(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
aljpimp:
Better to buy another one..
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Tourbasecarenta(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Tourbasecarenta:
I got a 2011 hyundai sonata 2.4Engine recently, I started noticing sudden Jack until the it finally show it was the transmission that has problem, presently its in mechanic workshop who promised to repair the transmission (gear)

Please has anyone experience this b4?
Is Hyundai sonata gear repairable?

Please I need your advice.

Thanks to you all in anticipation.
more option please
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Inception(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2021
The transmission in that car is known to be very reliable.

The engine however is another kettle of fish lipsrsealed

Was the car bought that way?
Have you scanned the car for codes?
Has the gearbox been replaced before?
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Tourbasecarenta(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Inception:
The transmission in that car is known to be very reliable.

The engine however is another kettle of fish lipsrsealed

Was the car bought that way?
Have you scanned the car for codes?
Has the gearbox been replaced before?

I got the car newly, when i was bringing it from Lagos my movement was very smooth and I travelled for almost 450km, all was fine with the car for the first 3 weeks.
It started freeing from gear when I am driving, so I decided to take it to my mechanic, he notice the transmission oil � was below 2litters . That was how the problem started and I haven't recovered from it.
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Inception(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tourbasecarenta:

I got the car newly, when i was bringing it from Lagos my movement was very smooth and I travelled for almost 450km, all was fine with the car for the first 3 weeks.
It started freeing from gear when I am driving, so I decided to take it to my mechanic, he notice the transmission oil � was below 2litters . That was how the problem started and I haven't recovered from it.

Transmission is gone.

It is better you get a replacement.
Re: My Hyundai Sonata 20 Model Transmission Problem. by Dozieson(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Inception:

Transmission is gone.

It is better you get a replacement.

Agree

(1) (Reply)

2008 Nissan Pathfinder Wahala / Check Out The Pictures Of The 116 Cars To Look Out For In The Year 2013 / Wearing Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.