Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Car Vibration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Vibration (677 Views)

2006 Honda City Transmission Vibration While Trying To Move / Car Vibration When Changing Gear / 5 Main Causes Of Car Engine Vibration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Vibration by deleadej1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello House,
I use a Toyota highlander 2007...
started noticing that whenever in 80-100rev..the vibrates
I have done the alignment,balancing and checked the tire to no avail.
Please anyone with possible solution to this problem coz i never have plan to replace it now.

Your advice/s is highly welcome
Re: Car Vibration by Dozieson(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
deleadej1:
Hello House,
Please anyone with possible solution to this problem coz i never have plan to replace it now.

Did you do the balancing with a machine on a standard company?

Are your tyres new/old?

Did you work on your CV join recently?
Re: Car Vibration by Carbonated: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2022
deleadej1:
Hello House,

Probably "Brake Disc & Rotors" Contact Oga Gazzuzz, This Is his field of expertise. Please boss i need telecom job or a driving job. I have basic knowledge of RBS 6101, 6102, 6201 etc. Thanks sir.
Re: Car Vibration by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2022
deleadej1:
Hello House,

inner side CV axles are possibly worn out.

Replace with a brand new unit if remote diagnosis is correct

1 Like

Re: Car Vibration by markpenk: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Brand new or toks? Which is best?

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Car Vibration by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
markpenk:
Brand new or toks? Which is best?

Read my response slowly and decipher

2 Likes

Re: Car Vibration by markpenk: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2022
You can either explain or not. Mechos are known to recommend toks extracted from other vehicles instead of brand new parts -- something about brand new parts being of inferior quality. Some folks don't know the difference. No need to be condescending.

GAZZUZZ:

Read my response slowly and decipher

2 Likes

Re: Car Vibration by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
markpenk:
You can either explain or not. Mechos are known to recommend toks extracted from other vehicles instead of brand new parts -- something about brand new parts being of inferior quality. Some folks don't know the difference. No need to be condescending .

As an ASE Google mechanic we don't recommend products with inferior quality.

A vehicle leaves the production line with new parts, they get used and become old. Why would I recommend such parts?
Re: Car Vibration by Itsrm(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
deleadej1:
Hello House,

Then drive below 80. You'll still get to your destination
Re: Car Vibration by Dozieson(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
markpenk:
You can either explain or not. Mechos are known to recommend toks extracted from other vehicles instead of brand new parts -- something about brand new parts being of inferior quality. Some folks don't know the difference. No need to be condescending.

The toks is also risky in that It could contaminate the gear box. The cost of that gear is about 400k

1 Like

Re: Car Vibration by markpenk: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thanks brother.

Dozieson:

The toks is also risky in that It could contaminate the gear box. The cost of that gear is about 400k
Re: Car Vibration by seanfer(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Sir can one manage such issue like this for a long trip. Let’s say a trio of about 600Klm and change when one reach his destination? Your response will be of great help.
Re: Car Vibration by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
seanfer:

Sir can one manage such issue like this for a long trip. Let’s say a trio of about 600Klm and change when one reach his destination? Your response will be of great help.

A little vibration never killed any one. You can manage it for thousands of miles as long as the CV axle booths are not exposed and have grease in them
Re: Car Vibration by seanfer(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

A little vibration never killed any one. You can manage it for thousands of miles as long as the CV axle booths are not exposed and have grease in them

Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Borrow Friends Your Car In This Economy? / Is My Gear Box Still Okay? / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.