Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York (13719 Views)

Best African Music Performance: Grammys Add Three New Categories / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by BKayy: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kajaard:

You are a daft tribalist.
Nationalist is the word not tribalist

3 Likes

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by ybalogs(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Issorait
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Kajaard: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
BKayy:

Nationalist is the word not tribalist

Nope, he is a tribalist and not a nationalist. Being daft is his normal nature.

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Fahdiga(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kajaard:

You are a daft tribalist.
Stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by BKayy: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kajaard:

Nope, he is a tribalist and not a nationalist. Being daft is his normal nature.
Try to differentiate between "Tribalism" and "Nationalism"
You'll understand that he not even near to tribalist.

He would have been considered tribalist if he promotes something like Ngwá or Ezza over other Igbo.
But clearly standing on Igbo alone makes him an "Igbo Nationalist"

Ask anybody

2 Likes

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Kajaard: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
BKayy:

Try to differentiate between "Tribalism" and "Nationalism"
You'll understand that he not even near to tribalist.

He would have been considered tribalist if he promotes something like Ngwá or Ezza over other Igbo.
But clearly standing on Igbo alone makes him an "Igbo Nationalist"

Ask anybody

You are correct. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by BKayy: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kajaard:

You are correct. Thanks for the explanation.
You are welcome
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Greatn3ss: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
SirBlack999:
This is the Flavour they tried to compare to 9ice. Truth is that he's bigger than most of your favourites. Ijele
Kai where is sarkodie, where is 2baba??
Bleep that list!

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by ojsmscom(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ahead of the forthcoming Anambra Guber election,over 1,200 electoral adhoc workers have resigned voluntarily for reasons suspected to be connected with the iPod no election declaration in Anambra state..

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/25/breaking-anambra-election-runs-ditch-thousands-electoral-adhoc-workers-resign-en-masse
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by philip0906(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
SirBlack999:
This is the Flavour they tried to compare to 9ice. Truth is that he's bigger than most of your favourites. Ijele
Like, people wey dey ment. Flavour who's still dishing out hit tracks and still relevant in the game more thn 13 years after his debut hit being compared with 9ice who currently performs at beer parlors in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Handsum64: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos again
A pig remains a pig
Hapu that thing
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Iykoto86(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
SirBlack999:
I still see that all of them are my brothers. non is northerner from nija. still on still. if you get okpolo ,i mean.
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pagolo music
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by vickydevoka(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Antell95:
Please I need a car on lease for uber services

Or a loan of 100k to restart my life.

Man is depressed
Leavr betting or Women
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by stinechykee: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
BigSarah:
cool Flavours latest track is pure fire....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsojox79ig

So happy to see him headline the concert
Wow this song is full of spirit and only strong mind will understand
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by stinechykee: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
Na them ...always behaving like the world belongs to them...

Cancel the show
Ofcourse the world not only belong to great Igbos but also beneath them.So if you like go and drink Sniper(Otapiapia)
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by stinechykee: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
I love this Flavour song,Anywhere you dey if you no see Igbo man Nwanne Bochaa.Flabour and Phyno represent Igbos 101% and I love them for that
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by stinechykee: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
ojsmscom:
Ahead of the forthcoming Anambra Guber election,over 1,200 electoral adhoc workers have resigned voluntarily for reasons suspected to be connected with the iPod no election declaration in Anambra state..

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/25/breaking-anambra-election-runs-ditch-thousands-electoral-adhoc-workers-resign-en-masse
God bless IPOB for being there for Nnamdi Kanu unlike some coward trube that abandoned their own son in Benin Republic Prison
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Antell95(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

Leavr betting or Women

Are you some kind of Prophet/Prophetes to know the root cause of my issues?
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Kyf1: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by ololade5597: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos again

Since you want to be tribalistic.... a friendly reminder that “Fall” is greater than his whole career Not to talk Ojuelegba. He has 4 Yoruba bloods above him in the list of Top 15 sub Sahara artists.
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by ololade5597: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
SirBlack999:

He has 4 yoruba bloods above him tho.... lmao
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by manbrain: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is amazing
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by chuks212: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Sabadon:
"LEVELS"........nwanne if it is a hit aka anyi di ya
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by chuks212: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin
RPG2020:

Who cares grin
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by vickydevoka(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Antell95:

Na soothsayer
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by vickydevoka(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Antell95:

If na betting u can stop it. Buh if na Woman u can source of alternative. Either an average or ugly looking rich gal. ( Don't look for poor or jobless lady o). If that one no work, u go join Vaseline crew, n wen doing it don't do it with regret. Do it with confidence. 90% of gals masturbate n 50% of guys also masturbate, buh everybody is pretending
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by Antell95(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

If na betting u can stop it. Buh if na Woman u can source of alternative. Either an average or ugly looking rich gal. ( Don't look for poor or jobless lady o). If that one no work, u go join Vaseline crew, n wen doing it don't do it with regret. Do it with confidence. 90% of gals masturbate n 50% of guys also masturbate, buh everybody is pretending

Lol, I'll send you a PM
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by vickydevoka(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Antell95:

Lol, I'll send you a PM

Life hard. If u no get Sense for this era, I swear u go useless. Imagine person way de collect Below 100k de fùck ashawo 5k, how u wan save. Even House rent go hard am. Or to get gal friend especially southern part, bcuz anything banue upward is cheap. Omo u no go save. And don't forget if u fail as a man u are termed failure in life. No one cares how u did it, buh wen u get dere de will celebrate with u. Dats y I don't blame yahoo boys, buh I hate their lifestyle with passion, only few get sense.
Re: Flavour, Gordon To Headline African Music Concert In New York by vickydevoka(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Antell95:

Lol, I'll send you a PM
If u go Abuja intimacy gadget shop, u will see ladies queuing up to by prîck, without shame. I love ladies bcus of their confidence and shameless character. Dem no send u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / List Of Naija Banned Songs; What's Your Take / A TobeNanaa, Nairalander's Single Trending On Twitter (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.