Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja (44297 Views)

E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency / Buhari Launches Pension Plan For Self-employed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The E naira don cast be that since they can't find another person to launch it except a Terrorist brain dead man.

Foolish talk!

What has who launched it got to do with its immense business benefits to Nigerians?

Abeg, shift with your pettiness.
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by hectorswag(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
believex:
What's the use of this eNaira?
Beats me how this development will increase the value of the naira. undecided

The naira is still one of the poorest performing currencies in the world and no artificial rebranding like eNaira can salvage it.
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Danjikanbauchi: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Foolish talk!

What has who launched it got to do with its immense business benefits to Nigerians?

Abeg, shift with your pettiness.

go home and tell your father to shift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
go home and tell your father to shift

Do you have a father?
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by smasher1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
tobenuel:
When is it getting on play store?

It's already there as enaira wallet
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Mandrake20(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Another successful means to steal launched
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by oyeb15: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good but we have not reach the level. Government should face the tangible, physical goals first.
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by PAQ(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
tayour917i:
make e no be like say i too dey reason o..... wetin go come happen to e-money

e-money will marry e-naira with the hope of bearing e-fortune or else e-scatter!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by ridbell01(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Another scam
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by newoffer: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
The people wey get sense for dis country no reach 2. How is dis a good development...
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by kingPhidel(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
It will fail and die naturally. asked for Nigerian Airways
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by alfredfrddy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
The logo of another failed project like the new national air carrier
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by snoopz: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
no be say my money go increase, infact my money dey lose value in the enaira BS only if buhari will explain the pros and cons sha
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by prof1999(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
exactly what's on my mind...
Buddha3:
This Emefiele is an economic ignoramus. A complete disgrace to banking professionals and industrial connoisseurs!

In response to the dwindling value of a derelict currency and a collapsing economy, this bald headed retard saw no other full proof measures to put up to cushion the persistent fall of our currency but to further waste our commonwealth in the launch of a digital platform that would fail to address our trading shortfalls in the international market scene or even go a notch to improve financial domestic pitfalls.

Is it the farmers moving cocoa and corn from the bushes of Agbokim to the market women and men of Igoli town that will transact with this nonsense? Or is it me who will pay with one nonsense e-wallet when I go for a haircut at Okitex unisex saloons? I swear to God, this administration is encumbered with mad people!
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Cmanforall: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=107051408][/quote]
An easier way to move looted funds
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Low budgeted cashapp
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by FumigateNG: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
The day ya'll will hear how much they spent on that logo, ya'll will vex and want to leave Nigeria immediately. Them fit say the logo cost them 100m so or more cos nothing wey we no dey hear for naija
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Kingsteve(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Lol, enaira is already dead on arrival, we deal with USDT and BUSD

Straight up!
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by Johel(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The E naira don cast be that since they can't find another person to launch it except a Terrorist brain dead man.

See as that chimp called osinbajo be sef...dey clap mumu clap wey no come from im mind.

1 Like

Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by ofiko123(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Another waste of resources..
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by NaBanga: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2021
When all your hard earned money disappears into the hands of politicians and their children, you will feel foolish putting your money into this. Don't try it. Leave enaira unless you are ready for your money to stolen by the government.
Re: E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja by leo2020: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Emefiele the lifetime CBN gov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.