Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria (31406 Views)

DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Any group of people has the right to self determination..if a minority group feel threatened and their future insecure..they can rise for self determination..call it treason or whatever you like.. freedom of nation or people come with sweat and blood.. not sweet talk.

Then be prepared to face the consequences.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Brimstone77: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy

Advise from honourable Minister of banditry..
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by ActuaRise696969: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
He actually think he has a smart of way of passing a message but does not realize that smarter people can see through his smokescreen.

Nigeria needs to get rid of people like Gumi otherwise he will keep creating enemies for his tribe and people. He is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Chukapage(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingawothefirst:

We started facing the Consequences Since 1967 nothing new undecided undecided
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Dreadful: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Their worry is IPOB! HAHA
The great IPOB is really hitting the terrorists hard!

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tell the oppressor.. they can never has peace.. there are consequences for oppressing others..I hope you know that
kingawothefirst:

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Chukapage:
We started facing the Consequences Since 1967 nothing new undecided undecided

It’s going to get worse, for you people especially.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Tell the oppressor.. they can never has peace.. there are consequences for oppressing others..I hope you know that

No. The only people who will face the consequences are the people on the wrong side of the law. Your goal should be to bend the law to be on your side. Stop wasting your time and lives and do what’s needed. All these noise making is getting you no where. Either build a strong army or change the law. Those are your only options
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by lovewahz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Biafra is all we need....the Biafrans should wake up

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by pelumzy007(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ezehillary:
Since this shameless man is freely talking thrash from his smelling mouth ,i will never support one nigeria because i hate evil , Father God destroy anybody that is supporting evil in this forum and this contraction called nigeria Amen
Lolz and you active in a forum called Nairaland. I'll take you secessionist serious when you come up with Biafraland, oduduwaland or arewaland.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Moony45: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Buhari is truly a shameless man for allowing this man to walk freely while labelling Ighoho and IPOBterrorist

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Ezehillary(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
pelumzy007:

Lolz and you active in a forum called Nairaland. I'll take you secessionist serious when you come up with Biafraland, oduduwaland or arewaland.
meaning
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by ajumma(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
You're right..if your village was one of victim of Fulani attack..or any one dear to you is affected with their madness.. while non of them is and will never face the consequences.. because the useless government is complacent, then you will not be talking of graveyard peace.. peace and unity is achieved where there equity, justice and fairness..not with smooth talks and riddles

WHEN WAR STARTS...

When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.

You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.

Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.

People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.

You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.

You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.

Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.

War no be like wetyn you dey watch for American movies, weh dey end after one hour oh.

We will all end up in the forest

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Jibsy203(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sunday Igboho is a terrorist
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by AdmissionTipz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Put your hate for this man aside..... He has a point ..... You can blast him all you want, but can you pinpoint anything he said that is out of point ?
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Reasonable people don’t fight losing battles. Unless you have an army that can overwhelm Nigeria and her allies military prowess. Those agitations were a waste of time, effort, lives, money, and human intelligence.

The only way any agitation can be won is through the books and National Assembly. that’s where you need to dedicate all your resources. Anything other than that just means you are not serious and only want to be a trouble maker that the federal government will deal with easily!

You know going through the national assembly is almost impossible with the current imbalance of southern and northern nass members. Buhari was the one who triggered ipob members to resort to violence they were never a voilent group when they started their agitations every reasonable person in nigeria knows this.

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by charles614: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gumi is even the terrorist here

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
JOemmy:

You know going through the national assembly is almost impossible with the current imbalance of southern and northern nass members. Buhari was the one who triggered ipob members to resort to violence they were never a voilent group when they started their agitations every reasonable person in nigeria knows this.

Going through National Assembly is more possible than whatever yeye tings Kanu, IPOB and Igboho has done, if anything they’ve set you people back years. Now your agitations will never work because of their foolishness.

It’s best you find ways to infiltrate the National Assembly or like I said earlier, build an army stronger than Nigeria’s army, don’t make the same mistake that coward Ojukwu made.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by player007(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aufbauh:
Ipob matter is entirely different from Igboho's issue.

Again, why did this man assumed he should have an opinion about everything in the country? I think he needs to resign and join politics instead.

Join politics ke?
Wich kind advice be that?
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by TAglobe(f): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
While boko haram and bandit beautify the north.look at the trash this man just vomited

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:
IPOB is hitting a home run. Whenever they start talking like this, IPOB should keep pressing hard on the trottle. The dungeon will soon fall.
Its no longer the zoo. Anyway, you're in the dungeon so I didn't expect much from you followers of the coward.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by tunde548: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
USA drone strike is loading for this guy..
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
You don't understand.. what is the law..who makes the law.. the oppressor don't follow the law..the oppressor makes law to fulfil his agenda.. Nazi Germany killed 6 million innocent Jews..are you saying they don't have state law..but the evil was done by the state itself..you better don't fool yourself..a wicked leader makes and follow his own law. So who are you to tell who is on the wrong side..any law that is not with equity.. justice..and fairness is a time bomb
kingawothefirst:

No. The only people who will face the consequences are the people on the wrong side of the law. Your goal should be to bend the law to be on your side. Stop wasting your time and lives and do what’s needed. All these noise making is getting you no where. Either build a strong army or change the law. Those are your only options
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by SRAROFDAVID: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
SlyDev:
Sunday Igboho freedom fighter
IPOB terrorist
you see a Yoruba man can never be trusted, evil people.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
You don't understand.. what is the law..who makes the law.. the oppressor don't follow the law..the oppressor makes law to fulfil his agenda.. Nazi Germany killed 6 million innocent Jews..are you saying they don't have state law..but the evil was done by the state itself..you better don't fool yourself..a wicked leader makes and follow his own law. So who are you to tell who is on the wrong side..any law that is not with equity.. justice..and fairness is a time bomb

I’m not a Supreme Court of justice judge. So you’re right I can’t tell you who is on the right or wrong side of the law. But I can tell you that both Kanu and Igboho are in prison right now. And Ojukwu had to flee for his dear life never to return for years, despite being reckless with his peoples lives who followed him blindly only to perish. These I can tell you.
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do you know how many people has died in hand Fulani herdsmen for the past 3-4 years.. properties destroy..many homeless and thousands in idps..just because of Fulani attacks..go to Benue and alot of States in North Central.. I'm not talking of bokoharam... what make you think you're better than those people..oh because it hasn't reached you..when it does you will understand there's war already..and alot of people are feeling it already...
ajumma:

WHEN WAR STARTS...

When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.

You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.

Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.

People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.

You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.

You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.

Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.

War no be like wetyn you dey watch for American movies, weh dey end after one hour oh.

We will all end up in the forest
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by gwarotango: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mozegee:
God will punish any man or woman in this forum who still believe in one Nigeria.in an insane nation this man would have been arrested since.
I believe in one Nigeria and God will not punish me for that

2 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by cosmos1440: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
This man is prove that PDP is behind the security issues currently bedeviling Nigeria,
Nnamdi Kanu was pro PDP
This "White-bearded-self-appointed-minister-of-bandits is also pro PDP.

. . . and the Buhari's led APC is compounding it .

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
gwarotango:
I believe in one Nigeria and God will not punish me for that

It’s people that want to bring confusion into our nation that God has been punishing. They know themselves. They scream marginalisation because God is punishing them for their greed.

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Terrier99: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
Gumi is an honest and truthful Cleric

Other Clergy men should emulate. undecided

Tell your Sultan to emulate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo / Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.