Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria (31387 Views)

DSS Told To Investigate, Arrest Shiekh Gumi / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Insecurity: Shiekh Gumi Is A Front For Bandits, Arrest Him Now – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by aminulive: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Popular Islamic Cleric, Shiekh Gumi has criticised the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho over what they have done to Southern Nigeria.

Gumi, a controversial figure, in a statement on Monday disclosed that IPOB was gradually destroying the South-East and Igboho has introduced confusion to the South-West.

He claims that both figures need to be engaged and encouraged to quit their agitations.

“NE is already and is still devastated by this madness for over 12 years. If we allow, terror, to set in into these raw naïve unexposed bandits, NW will be in ruins sooner than later. Already IPOB is destroying SE, and Igboho has set the ball of confusion rolling in SW. For those who want to destroy the NW, it’s a good recipe. Turn bandits into religious zealots. Tell me, what then remains of Nigeria?”

“I have started to get these raw bandits out of their misadventure but unfortunately, I have few helpers and a mountain of antagonists. The psychology in fighting natives is to induce a motive for their struggle if they don’t have one already, a motive that is manageable, and it is so managed. Unfortunately, reactions to threat in our nation are always slow and incoherent.”

“I hope another Igbo clergy goes into the IPOB militants likewise and talk sense into them, and another Pastor of Oduduwa land talks against the Igboho secessionist tribal movement by way of sensitising people to the values of a cohesive nationalism that will guaranty freedom, equality, and justice for all. Religious forces can permeate hardened hearts where secular forces cannot.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-ipob-sunday-igboho-have-done-to-southern-nigeria-shiekh-gumi/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by yerokunphilips: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Popular Islamic Cleric, Shiekh Gumi has criticised the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho over what they have done to Southern Nigeria.

Gumi, a controversial figure, in a statement on Monday disclosed that IPOB was gradually destroying the South-East and Igboho has introduced confusion to the South-West.

He claims that both figures need to be engaged and encouraged to quit their agitations.

“NE is already and is still devastated by this madness for over 12 years. If we allow, terror, to set in into these raw naïve unexposed bandits, NW will be in ruins sooner than later. Already IPOB is destroying SE, and Igboho has set the ball of confusion rolling in SW. For those who want to destroy the NW, it’s a good recipe. Turn bandits into religious zealots. Tell me, what then remains of Nigeria?”

“I have started to get these raw bandits out of their misadventure but unfortunately, I have few helpers and a mountain of antagonists. The psychology in fighting natives is to induce a motive for their struggle if they don’t have one already, a motive that is manageable, and it is so managed. Unfortunately, reactions to threat in our nation are always slow and incoherent.”

“I hope another Igbo clergy goes into the IPOB militants likewise and talk sense into them, and another Pastor of Oduduwa land talks against the Igboho secessionist tribal movement by way of sensitising people to the values of a cohesive nationalism that will guaranty freedom, equality, and justice for all. Religious forces can permeate hardened hearts where secular forces cannot.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-ipob-sunday-igboho-have-done-to-southern-nigeria-shiekh-gumi/

1 Like

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Ezehillary(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Since this shameless man is freely talking thrash from his smelling mouth ,i will never support one nigeria because i hate evil , Father God destroy anybody that is supporting evil in this forum and this contraction called nigeria Amen

295 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by BiafraInc: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB is hitting a home run. Whenever they start talking like this, IPOB should keep pressing hard on the trottle. The dungeon will soon fall.

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ipob matter is entirely different from Igboho's issue.

Again, why did this man assumed he should have an opinion about everything in the country? I think he needs to resign and join politics instead.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Hardgun: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by constant1960: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
NIGERIA IS bleeped

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by tolufase: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
I don't know why he comparing igboho with bandits and terrorists bred in the north. There's no comparison here.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by AmuEbule: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
sad

Another loser talking rubbish. If he’s from the east they will be hunting him like an antelope now. Empty heads talking nonsense all the time.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by STEWpid(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
How can we be patriotic about the country when stuffs like this come out steady, without sanction.

...people just talk the way they like.

They are not concerned about what banditry has done to the North, why always South?

I am a patriotic nationalist only when patriotism is valued and promoted with clean conscience by leaders and the people.

How many citizens wake up every morning and say God Bless Nigeria?

I cannot be fetching water in stress and pouring it into a big Basket in the name of foolish patriotism.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Thisis2raw(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
And this terrorist is giving out advice. In a sane country this man would have been cooling his heels in prison

32 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin

Apart from making baseless requests and amnesty for the criminals in the North, how has Gumi engagement over time reduced incidences of banditry and kidnappings so far ?

26 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sunday Igboho freedom fighter
IPOB terrorist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by ClassicMan202(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Terrorist speaking

32 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Btruth: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Gojas: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gumi may God punish you,.. idiot

34 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Eleyi Kan se bi were.
Seyi makinde gan lo fa Sunday igboho. Ki inkan shele ni Inu ilu e ki o de ma lo be ti o Fi pe ose meji!
Sunday Igboho ko ma so pe ki a joko sile bi awon ipob, ko de pa eyan.
Ori re lo yi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Ejlove4u(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
can you imagine this terrorist!

this Nigeria eh.

Fulani eh!

11 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Sleyk: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria Will End If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists – Sheikh Gumi https://www.akelicious.net/nigeria-will-end-if-buhari-declares-bandits-as-terrorists-sheikh-gumi/

Has this gummi for once condemned the activities of herdsmen? Bandits et all?

2 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gumi is an honest and truthful Cleric

Other Clergy men should emulate. undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Makib2020(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
This Gumi na olofo jare grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by spy24(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abeg Nigeria matter na something else
Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Femeto: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gumi and DSS them be like 5 and 6. If not them suppose done arrest am.

4 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Mozegee: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
God will punish any man or woman in this forum who still believe in one Nigeria.in an insane nation this man would have been arrested since.

14 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Another terrorist cleric to talk to ipob so that they will start killing the more like the way Gumi talked to the bandits and they started killing a whole village at a go.

4 Likes

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
This man is a lunatic.Can believe I am sharing nationality with this terrorist.In saner climes, this man ought to have been in detention or executed by a firing squad.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Declare Gumi a terrorist now

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole / Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.