Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff (925 Views)

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff / 2 Weeks Old Boerboel/South African Mastiff For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hi there, I’m Bruno, the most handsome boerboel you’ve ever seen. Welcome, as I take you on a journey *drumroll*

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
I must have been about 3 months + here, newly purchased by my handler, who I think is the best human ever, he’s super cool!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Two weeks after, I don’t remember a lot, but I remember going on my first road trip, I was so scared I hid under the chair all through the journey and I also may or may not have peed on the footmat, I guess we’ll never know grin, but I look like a supermodel in these pictures

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Can you see that grin? I had just barked for the first time here, it seems weird though, but I think my Dad(owner) was kinda happy about it, and I say weird because, “Dogs bark” right?….at least that’s what you humans call it. But what you guys don’t know is that its an high level language that only the worthy can decipher!
Don’t tell your dog you heard that from me ! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
It’s been about 4 months after my first picture, I was naughtiest at this age, I just wanted to chew on things, everything seemed like a challenge. My teeth seemed to own my brain, If I had my siblings here, I would have had them to practice my bite on sad

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
A random picture of one of my brothers

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Have I convinced you I’m the most handsome boerboel you’ve ever seen yet?

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Haroldjunior: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your dog is a lot younger than you think he is... he was probably not even two months in the photo you said he was already 3 months+. Nice dog OP.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
It’s been two years being Bruno, two amazing years if I may add and I look like this now, my birthday wish is for me to sire some mini me’s, so if you’re in Ibadan and you want to be my baby mama, trust me, I’m all you’re looking for!!
So holla @ 07032615537

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by Thioluwalope: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Haroldjunior:
Your dog is a lot younger than you think he is... he was probably not even two months in the photo you said he was already 3 months+. Nice dog OP.
He was probably younger than I presumed, thanks
Re: Diary Of Brunò, The South African Mastiff by adeniyi657: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Dog Gets Grand Burial In Lagos / If You've Ever Wondered Why Dogs Walk In Circles Before Lying Down, Here's Your / How To Avoid A Dog Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.