Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft (32284 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Numerouno94(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why re women like this? Women re naturally wicked to other people's children.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Lumig: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
shocked
Why are our female folks this wicked?
I am tired
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by YoungLachero: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is pure evil cos this is more than just wickedness.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by BadEnglish(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
lawalosky:
Afonja! See her mark...

O boy u jobless o grin
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by matm: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
U should have used a cane to flog him.
On a more serious note,the parents of the child should do sth about his stealing habit for thieves do not live long says our fore-fathers.The woman did her own physically,u never can tell what the next victim of his stealing will do to him.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Candidlady: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Speechless
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by nairaman66(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
If this happened in delta state or any of the SS states, it will be boldly written on front page!

Sad though
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Danjikanbauchi: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
lawalosky:
Afonja! See her mark...
bro your eyes sharp. Kudos.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Candidlady: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
Why re women like this? Women re naturally wicked to other people's children.

stfu
abi it is jux blade she used, injuries heal
but men inflict scarz/stigmaz that will never heal!

beta to mark the kid than raping the kid
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Judejolles48(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Very bad of her
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by oscarlamba: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Evil woman,same should be done to her body.She should not transfer the frustration from her husband on the innocent boy.
she went through the same pain can't you see her face. What she did is totally unacceptable
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by YourFavorite21(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Useless animal, see wetin u dey do person pikin, if na ur own pikin u go like am?
undecided
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Everlasting marks....razor mark on my hand 20years ago still dey show
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Bamzyriches451: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omo some people wicked naturally
See her face gan
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by kirbby(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
thats a very wicked act
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Goziesam: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
She needs to taste the pain if I'm the parent of the boy. This is pure wickedness shocked
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
This Yoruba culture of inflicting pains and scars on people's faces in the name of tribal marks should be abolished.

Same way it's almost impossible to have calm and compassionate soldiers because of the brutal treatment they get during recruitment is the same way you'll hardly find a yoruba woman who's not nursing evil tendencies towards others cause of the pain they have to endure from those tribal marks being torn into their skins.

And to think Yoruba men will be more concerned about the issues bothering other tribes while ignoring their own more pressing concerns.

A very classic case of the race between the pot and kettle towards the charcoal finish line.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Lamasta(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
A bad woman and mother she is
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
If na my pikin I for beat crase comot her head before she reach station. What nonsense that’s just pure evil angry angry
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Btruth: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
I get angry when ever i read ogun state in the news. Always in the news for bad reasons angry
are you from Ogun State nii?
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by toblosky(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
If this people know how far hellfire is, da won't blame devil on everything
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by stanliwise(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
lawalosky:
Afonja! See her mark...
how your eye take reach dere
Una ehn
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Tuntunviva(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
angry
Too bad
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Just use the same razor blades to cut off her nipples and give it to her to eat

Case closed

Slow down Hannibal Lecter.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by IbileIfe: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
She WOR WOR O.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by cpu2006(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
See her facial marks as if she fought a tiger. She now vented that aggression on somebody's daughter.

Somebody's daughter shocked shocked

Daughter indeed.

Ko gbo oyinbo rara
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Theoarhics: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Some people get mind sha. Another person pikin , not even your own. I don't know what I would do if it was my own child..For forbide I commit murder.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Pat081: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
People with that mark are always evil
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by grandstar(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is it that every domestic abuse meted at minor is always from women?
I think good marriages ended in early 2000s
From mid 2000 till now, what we have now is manageable marriages.
Having spent some time with an NGO on domestic violence and child abuse as a FIELD OFFICER, I believe I saw it all.
If u meet a wicked woman and a wicked man, a wicked man could be lenient in some issues but a wicked woman never looks back to kill

If it's done by men, it's usually rape.

Also, many stepfathers hate their stepson, and can be mean to them.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
I get angry when ever i read ogun state in the news. Always in the news for bad reasons angry
see,my friend the Ogun ,(especially the ijebus) are very horrible and terrible people, apart from their infamous notoriety for being STINGY, they are also cunning and treacherous as snake! I cut tie with two recently..mostly FAKE MUSLIM, they are fetish as hell..unprincipled unscrupulous, loyal to NOTHING! I have this uncle who was unfortunate to marry one of their women.(Abeokuta precisely) .. When she started threatening our uncle's life after many years of enduring her bullShiTt.. I went down to Lagos and confronted the bitchh and told her point blank I will beat the living daylights out of her ,that I'm ready for ANYTHING.. my uncle managed to calmed me down. and I left.. Next thing I heard she was gone, leaving the kids behind. Those kids are big boys now.. We were all so relieved at her departure .This bitchh destroyed almost everything in the house, TV. Glassware, car windscreen etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Fulani Settlement In Kwara, Body Parts Missing / FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.