Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft (32286 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by LILTJAY: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
See her wicked face
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
grandstar:

If it's done by men, it's usually rape.

Also, many stepfathers hate their stepson, and can be mean to them.
Most times stepfather-stepson doesn't go well.
But minor abuse is always from women
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by MsFaith: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
What illiteracy cannot do does not exist.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wicked soul
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by pennywys(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
See her wicked face
dis one na to carry her give better preek to catch ham for one night may she pay for her sins
If I catch her for one night na mortuary d next day
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Truvelisback(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Physical Wickedness in high places.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by mybiz234: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
FutureIsFemale, check out the wickedness perpetrated by your fellow woman.

Women are as wicked a men. No difference
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Noblewealth(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
I get angry when ever i read ogun state in the news. Always in the news for bad reasons angry

Ogun and Ibadan are the epicenters for bad news in west.. That's why I hate those local news papers basically written in Yoruba language...I tire for them.

Those people their are dare devil..
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Jayrow08: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tear her ToTo simple!
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by idahme(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:

stfu
abi it is jux blade she used, injuries heal
but men inflict scarz/stigmaz that will never heal!

beta to mark the kid than raping the kid
It is finished. Very disgusting assertion.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by obowunmi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Evil woman,same should be done to her body.She should not transfer the frustration from her husband on the innocent boy.

So many women do this, transfer the pain from their irritant husbands onto innocent children even their own children are not exempted. But the real culprit, the man, they sexxx him and stay with him.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by trumpcoat(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by 9japride(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2021
At times I wonder if its because of the harsh economic environment caused by successive government that make a lot of people to be very wicked? It baffles me a lot.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Blaqfellow: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by ronyman(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Ppl with mole are always wicked. Why?
Iyaebe:
Evil woman,same should be done to her body.She should not transfer the frustration from her husband on the innocent boy.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by folks4luv(f): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2021
What are you even saying? Where did the bible say flee from women? Didn't it say flee fornication? Women are not to flee fornication? Spew your trash about women but stop dragging the bible into it
richmondefosa:
shocked

The Holy Bible says Resist the devil and he will flee from you. A whole devil o. As wicked as he is, the bible asks to stand gidigba and resist him and he will japa (flee).

But when it came to women, the bible advises us to FLEE. No go form strong man for woman matter o. Bible say make you JAPA. Bible say make you commot body because e get why.

[b]"Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned"
. Person wey talk this thing know wetin e see for woman hand.
Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Stanchem029: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
That's bad

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @091See.my.signature

Re: Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft by Deiks: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1404081/woman-uses-razor-blade-inflict-serious-injuries-neighbors-child-theft-allegations-photos/
See her face like where buhari wan cum ....do the same to her but in this case let it be on her forehead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.