Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC (41040 Views)

Again Sit At Home Fails In Anambra State But Observed In Imo State / Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

North2023 North2023
God forbid bad luck
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What again is the reason for this sit-at-home? undecided
that's a dumb question

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
People will definitely get tired of the meaningless sit at home that add nothing to their economic wellbeing
weyrey
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kobicove:
Nonsense sit-at-home that is causing more problems than it is solving undecided
what do you know you're not an Igbo man so you don't know shit
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Focusmind: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
IPOB and their supporters are the most stupid set of people I have ever seen. You think you are doing other people; you are doing your self.

SE economy is in shambles and touts are imposing lockdown and intimidating people. There has not been any major foreign direct investment in SE in the past ten years.

Graduates from the region are moving out in droves to other regions. SE people should borrow sense abeg. IPOB has lost its initial goodwill.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Akachai2030:
that's a dumb question
Again, what exactly is the point of this Sit-At-Home? undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Solsix(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Dave Umahi...for not allowing terrorists a psychological Victory over the good people of Ebonyi State...

I can't wait for Andy Ubah to reclaim Anambra next week... grin
You will wait for eternity

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Solsix(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well...

Those fools before me are insane...
IPOB has cancelled Monday sit at home..
There is movement most places in Igbo land...

But I'm waiting for you guys to masturbate on anambra one week sit at home...
That one too will fail
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by NairaMaster1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
As reported by the BBC Igbo, the Monday Sit-At-Home called every week by the proscribed IPOB organisation has continued to fail in Ebonyi State.

Today, was not different from other Mondays, where people are seen , going about their normal daily activities without molestation in Ebonyi State..

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4532698506809308/

See pictures below.
so this how scanty monday looks like in Ebonyi? The place is actually a dry place.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by NairaMaster1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Umahi have told them point clear...Ebonyi is not doing IPOB...They are not Biafran..

But the place looks dry. Is that how your state capital looks like?
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Franking: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
stanluiz:
Am from South East so that it is my headache.

Ebonyi state has rejected ipob. It will spread to other states any time from now.

Foolish and delusion ipobians.

U don't know where u come from. Ipob had cancelled Monday sit at home since. It is u and ur ilk that continue to carry propaganda up and down.

An efulefu like Joe Iberibekwe.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Ifyzidane: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ibop should have sit at home for all I care. Nonsense ibop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by BruncleZuma: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
From first poster to the 15th are all having massive orgasm over a non-issue, The Naira is failing, our Northern states are being overrun but nooo it must be IPOB or some fictional group every single day. Make una get a life abeg.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Mpanyi: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
ignis:
Ebonyi are not igbo, they are WAWA

I know you are not Igbo
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by od501: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy

Chai the pain is unbearable for zombies..

Ipob is seriously giving them HP..

Ipob should keep firing on Biko..

As zombies are in pain like this it gladdens my heart..

Even though ipob have suspended the sit at home zombies are still traumatized.

Aswear
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by MightySparrow: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Useless people, same way Zik, betrayed Awolowo. This struggle for freedom of today wouldn't have been necessary.

The idiots who read wrong pages of history or are wrong people themselves can no longer have rest in their father's land.

Awo, forgive them from the great beyond.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Loveurneighbour: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ebonyi no be Anambra

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by od501: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Focusmind:
IPOB and their supporters are the most stupid set of people I have ever seen. You think you are doing other people; you are doing your self.

SE economy is in shambles and touts are imposing lockdown and intimidating people. There has not been any major foreign direct investment in SE in the past ten years.

Graduates from the region are moving out in droves to other regions. SE people should borrow sense abeg. IPOB has lost its initial goodwill.

Oga...where did you get the data they shows that no foreign investment has investmented in South East, cos I can count a dozen of I try. And how do you know that graduates are leaving South East?

Go to the new shoe site in Aba, go to Emeka Ofor plaza and Main market onitsha you will see them doing extremely well for themselves. Quit saying what you don't know, cos you are ready lookingike a fool to many people RN.

And in case you don't know, Hausas are the ones feeling the heat cos they are the ones moving in droves to the SE in search of menial jobs. Go to Stanel Awka, or Merga Awka Anambra State, you will see them packed like serdin in a zinc Batcher. Stop saying what you don't know sir
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Loveurneighbour: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
od501:

Oga...where did you get the data they shows that no foreign investment has investmented in South East, cos I can count a dozen of I try. And how do you know that graduates are leaving South East?

Go to the new shoe site in Aba, go to Emeka Ofor plaza and Main market onitsha you will see them doing extremely well for themselves. Quit saying what you don't know, cos you are ready lookingike a fool to many people RN.

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by iluvdonjazzy: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Dave Umahi...for not allowing terrorists a psychological Victory over the good people of Ebonyi State...

Ngenekwenu longest time, but our APC disappointed us big time, you remember 2014 that myself and you were busy campaigning for APC in this forum?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by od501: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Loveurneighbour post=107058880][/quote]

I know it, typical BMC, no logical claim to back up their facts. I wasn't expecting anything less. Spit!!
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by iluvdonjazzy: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

E dey sweet Dem now, very soon they will regret it. A friend of mine an Igbo guy always support IPOB/ESN until they shot his brother then he became gentle and started opposing them. I was surprised one morning hearing him talking against them I was shocked, I asked him o boy waiting happen na wey you come dey oppose your people you always support, he say bros those idiot shot his brother o. I said whattttttttttttts.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by tsdarkside(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well...

Those fools before me are insane...
IPOB has cancelled Monday sit at home..
There is movement most places in Igbo land...

But I'm waiting for you guys to masturbate on anambra one week sit at home...

maggi with tatashey and alubusa....dont forget kpomo....

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by stinechykee: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Focusmind:

You will be a very poor actor if you were giving a role cos your acting here is too poor.Next time you want to put mouth inside Igbo matter you have to ask those that have tried before you how it went cos it always end in sorrow Mr f..king unity beggar
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by tsdarkside(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
od501:

And in case you don't know, Hausas are the ones feeling the heat cos they are the ones moving in droves to the SE in search of menial jobs. Go to Stanel Awka, or Merga Awka Anambra State, you will see them packed like serdin in a zinc Batcher. Stop saying what you don't know sir

shattapu....then why are you runnin away from their like its toxic their....??

ipobians can only fool ipobians....nobody else....rest of nigeria dont speak radio biafra....
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by stinechykee: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
E dey sweet Dem now, very soon they will regret it. A friend of mine an Igbo guy always support IPOB/ESN until they shot his brother then he became gentle and started opposing them. I was surprised one morning hearing him talking against them I was shocked, I asked him o boy waiting happen na wey you come dey oppose your people you always support, he say bros those idiot shot his brother o. I said whattttttttttttts.
Oh boy you can do better with that your cock and bull stories cos your performance is below my expectations
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by stinechykee: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Does that mean you have been saved from Buhari body odour!?
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by stinechykee: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
Ngenekwenu longest time, but our APC disappointed us big time, you remember 2014 that myself and you were busy campaigning for APC in this forum?
Does that mean you have been set free from Buharist and you leave Ngenekwu behind??
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Captain92: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Telling people to sit at home and you will not feed them so that federal government currently controlled by the northerners will release Nnamdi kanu is just plain stupidity..

Where's the possibility?

How do you want to achieve that with this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Oluwasugunotami: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mhmmmm

Nawa ooo
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by sharpsecret: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

mumu there is no sit at home today....people sit at home voluntarily on Mondays.....where was ur umahi on the 21st of October when ipob declared sit at home....on the 10th of November ipob will declare a sit at home....I need pictures of markets and banks opening...if u don't show me pictures thunder go fire u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.