Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC (41039 Views)

Again Sit At Home Fails In Anambra State But Observed In Imo State / Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by ignis: 4:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Mpanyi:

I know you are not Igbo

I am proudly igbo from Anambra state.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Indabawa1987: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations to wise men and women of Ebonyi
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by briggson07(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
RichDad1:
Same way Kanu and his Esn terrorists group will fail very soon by God’s Grace.

Am not in support of Biafra but u know what Nigeria is a shithole nation where the real terror agents are considered bandits.

Lord lugard and girlfriend follow glue this country with adhesive glue.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Telekinetic: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2021
kingsceedon:
Which sit at home this morons are taking about? The one wey IPOB AND ESN don suspend since abi which one? But why this people just started showing us IGBOS love like this? Even the yorubas don forget about Sunday Igboho and channels their love to the Igbos, God I thank you ooo for making me an Igbo person
Daalu nwanne m. Please ignore ndi afonzuzu, ndi BMC na ndi online Fulani terrorist... Most Northern states are almost being wiped out by their kinsmen but they’d rather have an orgy with anything Igbo grin
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by ofiko123(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2021
May God save the people of Ebonyi state..
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by piagetskinner(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Will you give them food when they sit at home

Abeg look for more logical strategies
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Godswrath(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2021
I will like to have a good time with you, exclusively me and you, next Sit-At-Home.
You will enjoy every bit of it, believe me.

NgeneUkwenu:
As reported by the BBC Igbo, the Monday Sit-At-Home called every week by the proscribed IPOB organisation has continued to fail in Ebonyi State.

Today, was not different from other Mondays, where people are seen , going about their normal daily activities without molestation in Ebonyi State..

https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/4532698506809308/

See pictures below.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, what exactly is the point of this Sit-At-Home? undecided
again that's a dumb question to ask
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by galaxy2020(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yesterday or today? Is today sit at home?
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Akachai2030:
again that's a dumb question to ask
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Mpanyi: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
ignis:

I am proudly igbo from Anambra state.

Asi ocha. Ndi Anambra adighi eme ka gi.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
and I say to you a dumb question you ask or you should go and ask you President why so much hatred on the igbos or why is he focused on the east rather the North why there are scores of killings and kidnap.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Akachai2030:
and I say to you a dumb question you ask or you should go and ask you President why so much hatred on the igbos or why is he focused on the east rather the North why there are scores of killings and kidnap.
I don't give a flying fk about any of that. Again, what exactly is the point of this Sit-At-Home? undecided
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't give a flying fk about any of that. Again, what exactly is the point of this Sit-At-Home? undecided
how you go give swimming fck, when you be aboki.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Akachai2030:
how you go give swimming fck, when you be aboki.
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Akachai2030(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
go and ask Sunday igboho
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Akachai2030:
go and ask Sunday igboho
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akachai2030:
what do you know you're not an Igbo man so you don't know shit

You're not more Igbo than I am so piss off!

Of what use is the sit-at-home if businesses operating in the South East are now dying slowly.

So if a person took a loan to import a container load of goods are you going to tell the bank not to charge you interest because you're doing sit at home?

Every Monday your business competitors in other parts of the country will send their marketers to customers to sell goods meanwhile your own marketers are under lockdown; the resultant effect is that you will be losing market share and profits but at the end of the month your workers still expect to receive their salary in full while your landlord also expects to receive his rent in full

I'm very sure you're an employee in a company in Lagos and not a business owner!

Go to the east and set up a business in this present condition let us see if that business will grow!
Re: Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
WELLDONE EBONYI PPL. CONTINUE TO DISTANCE YOURSELVES FROM PPL WHO KILL D INNOCENT AND CAUSE COMMOTION TO STEAL KILL AND DESTROY THOSE THEY ARE JEALOUS OF. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.