Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) (65970 Views)

Video: Davido And Wife Chioma Attend An Event For The First Time Since Twin Baby / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
they have a bond that is tying the two of them together and that's the child. They can't keep away from themselves because of the boy.

And again, all na Initial gra gra from Davido. Dude must have seen what has befallen 2baba of recent so he will behave. They will come back. No be Chioma the der up and down with Davido relatives and friends? No be serious break up.

But last last na children sense the worry the two of them.
The same bond is why Igbo and Yoruba will always be together no matter the online rants, fighting and constant abuse of each other on the internet .

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by davidtemi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dis chichi carry breast sha
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
streetsoldier1:
is their pastor related to goliath?

O boy, even the wife na giant too. Davido come really be like David vs Goliath

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by bcomputer101: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Wrecxman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Baba go still lash am dat night o tongue
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:
Who is that giant in suit shocked
security.
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Me know say Davido go suck that chioma boobs once more..infact he go continue to dey suck am
Boobs....nor use boobs play with niggarrrrs...one of thing way dey give us joy for female body...

Since you don dey suck am, wetin don drop inside your mouth for there? Abi you dey follow your baby drag milk? shocked
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
I nor understand, na bouncer abi an RCCG Pastor on blue suit Man looks so serious

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
bisqit:
I blame chioma for being daft for a Playboy
How e take concern una na him I no know.
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Only one of Chioma bress even big pass Davido head o
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Biggcake: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:

The tithe collector...
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Pat081: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:
maybe Pastor waiting for owo ope from davido and friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by OldNairalander(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sin before sex is marriage
I mean sex before sin is marriage
Infact marriage before sex is sin

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by DisLifeSha: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na bouncer pastor

illicit:

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Hotzone(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:

Is this Davido and Goliath

Na me be the giant
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
My prediction last year.

DAVIDO WILL MARRY CHIOMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Xfemt(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm not happy each time I see Davido with chioma since their breakup,could she have forgiven him so soon?
don’t let them deceive you
Their was never a break up
It all media hype

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Teenaira: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The same bond is why Igbo and Yoruba will always be together no matter the online rants, fighting and constant abuse of each other on the way internet .

The only thing that can make Nigeria grow is a solid bond in the southern part of this country. Fulanis are ready to destroy the country and claiming 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Davido is exactly half of the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by greggng: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
illicit:

You no dey watch wwE? That's OMAS
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
benuejosh:
they have a bond that is tying the two of them together and that's the child. They can't keep away from themselves because of the boy.

And again, all na Initial gra gra from Davido. Dude must have seen what has befallen 2baba of recent so he will behave. They will come back. No be Chioma the der up and down with Davido relatives and friends? No be serious break up.

But last last na children sense the worry the two of them.
those guys are coming back make he no shock anybody if them hear say na script Dem be use there break up act.
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
They wan do reunion

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Witch. grin grin

Iyaebe:
I'm not happy each time I see Davido with chioma since their breakup,could she have forgiven him so soon?
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
inderhappy:
Ah!!!! That man on blue suit is it a human being or a poster huh

grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Hdhdhd(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is that guy in blue suit a bancer or a stutue?
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by PaedophileProph: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
But ordinary guy can't give Woman Belle outside wedlock and come say e wan dedicatam to church, .nice one Redeem.

Una try we'll well with double standard

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by kaywhy09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
I see more of David and Goliath
Re: Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) by Myhusband(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
omo that huge man behind Chioma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.