Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) (1249 Views)

Former Man Utd Defender Brown Names Three Players Ole Should Sign / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw / Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjær should be given more time to redeem himself, the man is tactical as far as I'm concerned.

United fans are trying to pressure the glazers to do exactly as Roman Abramovic did when he fired Frank Lampard. They don't realize that what happens for another, may not happen for you.

I was listening to Gary Neville yesterday, and he said there's no guarantee that man utd would do better even if another manager is hired to replace Ole. I thought he was right.

Since the retirement of Alex Ferguson, there hasn't been any manager that even impressed better than Ole and Mourinho. All failed to impress despite the hype surrounding them before they were hired. Both Ole and Mourinho finished at the best place man utd has ever finished (2nd) since the retirement of Ferguson. Mourinho won the Europa League, yet the negative fanbase of United called for his sack at the time he needed them the most. It was obvious Mourinho needed more time to get his shit back together. Sadly the toxic fanbase did everything possible to apply more pressure on him.

Same thing they're now trying to do with Ole. It's so sad, honestly.
I mean Solskjær finished 2nd last season. Above both Chelsea and Liverpool, and only second to man city. Reached the UEL final and could've won had rashford been more clinical in the second half.

They don't even remember these feats he's achieved that only Mourinho was able to achieve.

Ole has said that these moments are the darkest in his managerial career yet. I think he needs support from his fans. If Ole can get the support he needs both from the fans and boards, then yall should expect a turn around.

United played absolute shite at the beginning of last season. They were beaten mercilessly by the Mourinho led Tottenham. But the board and some of the fans still had faith in him and supported him. What heppened after that?

Did he not turn things around for good? Didn't he finish only below man city?
Yeah He did.

My point is, There's no guarantee that Conte would even do anything good with this team. Epl is so hot now. Infact Epl grows tougher every season and obviously he isn't gonna come back repeat what he did with Chelsea. Even Leicester luckily won the EPL then.

Look guys, Even when conte won the seria a, it was because juve were playing shit. No one challenged him. He was removed in the group stage of the UCL, finishing 4th. A manager that couldn't even qualify for the Europa League from the UCL group stage? Lolz

I will advice the United fans to lower their expectation if hes made to replace Ole.
Conte is extremely overrated and I legit hope you guys don't realize it when it becomes too late

- with Fergie001
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Ole Gunnar Solskjær should be given more time to redeem himself, the man is tactical as far as I'm concerned.

United fans are trying to pressure the glazers to do exactly as Roman Abramovic did when he fired Frank Lampard. They don't realize that what happens for another, may not happen for you.
This is not about pressuring Glazers to get rid of the coach. Man u is a massive club by all standard and they should never settle for less. I hope you understand Ole won't last 3 months at Madrid??
I was listening to Gary Neville yesterday, and he said there's no guarantee that man utd would do better even if another manager is hired to replace Ole. I thought he was right.
He is a renowed hypocrite and his opinion should never be taken serious.
Since the retirement of Alex Ferguson, there hasn't been any manager that even impressed better than Ole and Mourinho. All failed to impress despite the hype surrounding them before they were hired. Both Ole and Mourinho finished at the best place man utd has ever finished (2nd) since the retirement of Ferguson. Mourinho won the Europa League, yet the negative fanbase of United called for his sack at the time he needed them the most. It was obvious Mourinho needed more time to get his shit back together. Sadly the toxic fanbase did everything possible to apply more pressure on him.
Do you also realize Ole has spent close to 400M with little or nothing to show??
Same thing they're now trying to do with Ole. It's so sad, honestly. I mean Solskjær finished 2nd last season. Above both Chelsea and Liverpool, and only second to man city. Reached the UEL final and could've won had rashford been more clinical in the second half.
well, this is an achievement to some other clubs but a club of this pedigree should never applaud or embrace mediocrity.
They don't even remember these feats he's achieved that only Mourinho was able to achieve. Ole has said that these moments are the darkest in his managerial career yet. I think he needs support from his fans. If Ole can get the support he needs both from the fans and boards, then yall should expect a turn around.
Do you think Madrid, Bayern and Barcelona will applaud any coach for winning europa league? Your guess is as good as mine. Man u does not belong to that league either.
United played absolute shite at the beginning of last season. They were beaten mercilessly by the Mourinho led Tottenham. But the board and some of the fans still had faith in him and supported him. What heppened after that? Did he not turn things around for good? Didn't he finish only below man city?
Yeah He did.
By your logic, Chelsea should have left Lampard to continue cos he performed better the season before his sack.
My point is, There's no guarantee that Conte would even do anything good with this team. Epl is so hot now. Infact Epl grows tougher every season and obviously he isn't gonna come back repeat what he did with Chelsea. Even Leicester luckily won the EPL then. Look guys, Even when conte won the seria a, it was because juve were playing shit. No one challenged him. He was removed in the group stage of the UCL, finishing 4th. A manager that couldn't even qualify for the Europa League from the UCL group stage? Lolz
Conte may not be the solution but he is definitely an upgrade.
I will advice the United fans to lower their expectation if hes made to replace Ole. Conte is extremely overrated and I legit hope you guys don't realize it when it becomes too late
No doubt, Conte has a poor record in Europe. Juventus, Chelsea and Inter flopped in the UCL under Conte's tutelage

Las las, you sha want make Ronaldo taste Europa league before e retire grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Joebayo217: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Stop it u Chelsea fans leave man u alone enough is enough we have given him more time to prove himself but he mess up d Chance

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Kondomatic(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Joebayo217:
Stop it u Chelsea fans leave man u alone enough is enough we have given him more time to prove himself but he mess up d Chance
Let's assume you're the coach, what would you do differently?
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Joebayo217:
I'm a chelsea fan. But the truth is what worked for us, may not work for you. If you're gonna sack Ole, it shouldn't be because Chelsea got better when they sacked lampard.
You guys should be careful so as not to make the wrong decision.
The Conte you guys are hyping couldn't even qualifier for Europa League from a group stage comprising of shaktar and donetsk and one other useless average team. There's no guarantee he's gonna do better than Ole.
What Ole needs is more time and support.
Don't say you're done with him just because he's failed to deliver you a trophy even after going close. Klopp wS trophy less for a few season too. But once he got it right, he won 2 high caliber trophies in 2 years. He wouldn't have had the fans called for his sack
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Joebayo217: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I'm a chelsea fan. But the truth is what worked for us, may not work for you. If you're gonna sack Ole, it shouldn't be because Chelsea got better when they sacked lampard.
You guys should be careful so as not to make the wrong decision.
The Conte you guys are hyping couldn't even qualifier for Europa League from a group stage comprising of shaktar and donetsk and one other useless average team. There's no guarantee he's gonna do better than Ole.
What Ole needs is more time and support.
Don't say you're done with him just because he's failed to deliver you a trophy even after going close. Klopp wS trophy less for a few season too. But once he got it right, he won 2 high caliber trophies in 2 years. He wouldn't have had the fans called for his sack
For me man u have enough quality of players compare to inter Milan.we are not given him any time again he lack discipline he's too nice to d player imagine Bruno and Ronaldo playing everytime we've got quality players on d bench.he doesn't know how to use dis players we need a better coach enough is enough.
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Joebayo217:
For me man u have enough quality of players compare to inter Milan.we are not given him any time again he lack discipline he's too nice to d player imagine Bruno and Ronaldo playing everytime we've got quality players on d bench.he doesn't know how to use dis players we need a better coach enough is enough.

I don't think so mate
Donnaruma >> De Gea

Hakimi >> AWB
Skrinia >> Lindelof
De Vrij >> Maguire
Bastoni >> Bailey

Brozovic >> Mctominay
Erickson >> Fred
Perisic >> Beek
Barella >> Pogba
Sanchez << Bruno

Martinez >> Cavani
Lukaku <> Ronaldo

Lukaku won the best player of the season.
Also, Lukaku suite his style of play better than anyone else so it should even be >> Pendu.

Conte uses a 3-5-2 formation.

So only one of rashford, Sancho, Greenwood, Cavani, martial is gonna start alongside Ronaldo in attack.

The man is gonna sacrifice wingers for more midfielders which means your wingers are gonna start lacking game times.
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Great100000: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ole is not going anywhere, person wey dey do Bonanza to everyone and you wanna sack him, don't sack him ooooo because he is doing a great and amazing Job.

In Ole we trust.

GGMU. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by RedMac: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ole should not be sacked please o, until Arsenal collect their own share of the premium cake grin grin
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You sha want make Ronaldo taste Europa league before e retire grin grin grin grin

If united were to finish outside the top 4, then it would be because of him. After all they did better in his absence.
Hopefully Ole will figure out and take him to the bench before that happens
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
RedMac:
Ole should not be sacked please o, until Arsenal collect their own share of the premium cake grin grin

Ogbeni you go wait oo. Na turn by turn so wait for your turn. We must collect our own bonanza from Ole before you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Starzo: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
ole till 2032
trust the process!
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by fergie001: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
All those people saying Ole should stay......do they know that if I kneel down swear for them.....e go catch them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by benuejosh: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
United We Stand!

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:
All those people saying Ole should stay......do they know that if I kneel down swear for them.....e go catch them.

Hahahahahah. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This is not about pressuring Glazers to get rid of the coach. Man u is a massive club by all standard and they should never settle for less. I hope you understand Ole won't last 3 months at Madrid?? He is a renowed hypocrite and his opinion should never be taken serious. Do you also realize Ole has spent close to 400M with little or nothing to show?? well, this is an achievement to some other clubs but a club of this pedigree should never applaud or embrace mediocrity. Do you think Madrid, Bayern and Barcelona will applaud any coach for winning europa league? Your guess is as good as mine. Man u does not belong to that league. By your logic, Chelsea should have left Lampard to continue cos he performed better the season before his sack.
Conte may not be the solution but he is definitely an upgrade. No doubt, Conte has a poor record in Europe. Juventus, Chelsea and Inter flopped in the UCL under Conte's tutelage

Las las, you sha want make Ronaldo taste Europa league before e retire grin grin grin grin

Nice analysis boss. U shuld bcom a football pundit.

MangekyoAIT jux want United nd Pendu to continue wallowing in sorrow. grin grin
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta abeg come console Fergie001 b4 him go invoke ogun nd shango ontop person.

2 Likes

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:
Ole 100% Deserves to stay.
His tactical prowess is one of the very best. He has the ability to read and analyze the game more than every other manager out there. I'm not even surprised at how tactically gifted he is. The man learnt from Sir Alex Himself. cool He finished above tuchel, klopp and other slightly overrated managers last season and could've easily beaten Guardiola to the tittle on another season.
Meanwhile, the man is even holding back. I mean it's so obvious. Even a blind man could see that he hasn't unleashed all the potentials in him. I'm sure it's the reason why the board members still believe in him. They all can see how gifted Ole is. Releasing him will be a colossal mistake
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
Lamasta abeg come console Fergie001 b4 him go invoke ogun nd shango ontop person.
My friend is down recently we pray Ole is sacked so that he can regain his composure as fast as possible

3 Likes

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:
You play too much bro Ole is our man anytime, any day and anywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

My friend is down recently we pray Ole is sacked so that he can regain his composure as fast as possible

Hahahahahaha. We pray Ole is sacked for Fergie's sake. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahaha. We pray Ole is sacked for Fergie's sake. grin grin
He is aggressive this days cos of Ole grin

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

You play too much bro Ole is our man anytime, any day and anywhere grin

U self they follow had to Fergie misery. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Numerouno94(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

He is aggressive this days cos of Ole grin

I swear boss. Fergie jux they vex anyhow lately. I no even see him break light since sunday. Only God knw where Kyase they now self. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

U self they follow had to Fergie misery. grin grin
Ole does not deserve what fergie001 is doing to him let's be sincere na the man has sacrificed so much for Man Utd
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

I swear boss. Fergie jux they vex anyhow lately. I no even see him break light since sunday. Only God knw where Kyase they now self. grin grin
Kyase don resign to fate self grin even Ray07 don port grin
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by MangekyoAlt: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lemme reply fast before my opera mini free mb finishes
OJEEMAH:
This is not about pressuring Glazers to get rid of the coach. Man u is a massive club by all standard and they should never settle for less.

Perhaps if the Liverpool fans had this mindset, they would've sacked klopp along time ago. Wouldn't you agree?

I hope you understand Ole won't last 3 months at Madrid??

With the winning mentality of real Madrid and their players, I don't see how he won't last 5 years. Look let me tell you. United are no longer what they used to be. Since the retirement of Alex, there's no manager born of any woman that impressed better than Ole did last season. Apart from mahbe Mourinho, tell me any other manager that achieved better than him.

He is a renowed hypocrite and his opinion should never be taken serious.
Theres no doubt about that.

Do you also realize Ole has spent close to 400M with little or nothing to show??

I'm aware. But then when you look at the quality of those players bought you have to ask question about the ability of the scouting team of man utd. Maguire was just an overpriced fridge. I don't even know what united saw in him that made them sign him. Fred was signed out of nowhere. AWB was in a bang average crystal palace team fighting the relegation battle. Daniel James too. All these players are simply not good enough to play for a team like united. I mean apart from Bruno is there even any player that Woodward signed for him that is currently living upto the money that was paid for him?
They aren't because they're all bang average players that weren't even scouted before their purchasal

well, this is an achievement to some other clubs but a club of this pedigree should never applaud or embrace mediocrity. Do you think Madrid, Bayern and Barcelona will applaud any coach for winning europa league? Your guess is as good as mine. Man u does not belong to that league either.

United have been in the Europa League more than they've been in the UCL since the retirement of alex. It would be unfair to put this on him
By your logic, Chelsea should have left Lampard to continue cos he performed better the season before his sack.

No what I'm saying is just because Chelsea were lucky to enough to get it right by sacking lampard doesn't mean united should do the same. Klopp went trophy less for a few seasons. Liverpool are the biggest team in England. If they had doubted the ability of klopp or not trusting in his gradual process, they wouldve sacked him the moment he failed to deliver any trophy in his first 2 seasons. If they had done that I doubt if they wouldve won the EPL and UCL as they ended up winning

Conte may not be the solution but he is definitely an upgrade.

This isn't factual. It is just your assumption. The beauty of football is, anything can happen. Of course Conte should do better than Ole going by his achievements on papers but the reality here is there's also this possibility that he might end up even far worse than Van gaal.

No doubt, Conte has a poor record in Europe. Juventus, Chelsea and Inter flopped in the UCL under Conte's tutelage

That goes to show you that he's still a novice.
The UCL comprises of highly rated teams. When in their midst, he doesn't live upto expectation. The EPL is without any doubt now tougher than it used to be. He might as well perform poorly if he returns again

Las las, you sha want make Ronaldo taste Europa league before e retire grin grin grin grin[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Kyase(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Numerouno94:

I dey hospital
Ole driving me crazy

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Kyase(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

we are coming for pep

1 Like

Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Lamasta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kyase:
we are coming for pep
You want more misery to await Man Utd abi grin
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Ray07(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

The fraud would be sack tomorrow. sad
Re: Ole Should Not Be Sacked Until The End Of The Season. (opinion) by Ray07(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Same thing they're now trying to do with Ole. It's so sad, honestly.
I mean Solskjær finished 2nd last season. Above both Chelsea and Liverpool, and only second to man city. Reached the UEL final and could've won had rashford been more clinical in the second half.

They don't even remember these feats he's achieved that only Mourinho was able to achieve.

Ole has said that these moments are the darkest in his managerial career yet. I think he needs support from his fans. If Ole can get the support he needs both from the fans and boards, then yall should expect a turn around.

United played absolute shite at the beginning of last season. They were beaten mercilessly by the Mourinho led Tottenham. But the board and some of the fans still had faith in him and supported him. What heppened after that?

Did he not turn things around for good? Didn't he finish only below man city?
Yeah He did.

My point is, There's no guarantee that Conte would even do anything good with this team. Epl is so hot now. Infact Epl grows tougher every season and obviously he isn't gonna come back repeat what he did with Chelsea. Even Leicester luckily won the EPL then.

Look guys, Even when conte won the seria a, it was because juve were playing shit. No one challenged him. He was removed in the group stage of the UCL, finishing 4th. A manager that couldn't even qualify for the Europa League from the UCL group stage? Lolz

I will advice the United fans to lower their expectation if hes made to replace Ole.
Conte is extremely overrated and I legit hope you guys don't realize it when it becomes too late

- with Fergie001
Make you and ole getat out of here. Make Ole go train your own version of Man united.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Basketball Stand Post With Rollers @ ₦80,000 / Amazing Fact About Germany In 2014 World Cup / Nigeria Vs Congo - What A Weird Game !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.