Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls (38003 Views)

Babagana Monguno Names Groups Backing Terrorism In Nigeria, Africa / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by zarakikenpa(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by ostartruth: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
bring the security agents to come and vote Oga. We listen and follow IPOB order more that this your ranting

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Cutehotnerd001: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anyone that comes out on that election day will surely collect. This is not just a threat but an assurance. Mazi has done his part and we the younger generation will never repeat his mistakes. What u give is what u get and we have gone past that stage of negotiations. The decision has already bn made and only those that have no use for their rebellious lives will be used to set example. This is a warning to all the idiots that think we are joking with the actualization of BIAFRAS sovereignty. Make my words today. The fingers are ready and the triggers are ready. BIAFRA will come.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omodua:
When has Buhari called on them for dialogue and they refused, apart from threats and intimidation?
You have time to be asking question to that cow fucker because they all reason like their cows.Let them do anyhow in South East Igbos will show them anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by AnanseK(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
1. First, I want to identify myself, to give an indication of where my position is coming from. I am of Igbo ethnic group. I experienced the Civil War first-hand. The first shot of the war in present-day SouthEast was fired in Alo-Uno, a border village in Nsukka part of present-day Enugu State. I was there at the time. Some hours before that, the first batch of Federal troops had entered the the then Eastern Region in Gakem, a border village in present-day Cross River State.

2. I was a senior primary school pupil of Alo-Uno primary school when the war started. I remember what the experience was like, including our evacuation to Enugu town and further to my village in Anambra State. And the rest of the war to the end. In the post-war secondary-school years and after, I developed keen interest in the study of wars, starting from the Civil War. I later joined the Nigerian Army as an officer-cadet.

3. During my service years, I retained a consuming interest in military history and conflict studies across the world, with closer interest in African conflict spots : Morroccan war with Western Sahara; Arab--Israeli wars; Algerian years of fundamentalist bloodbath; the Tanzanian-supported guarrilla war that chased away President Idi Amin of Uganda; Ethiopian--Eritrean conflict; Somalia; the long Congo war (s); Liberian and Sierra Leone civil wars; Angolan war with Jonas Savimbi's rebel army; the anti-Apartheid long war with its extended dimensions to the wars in Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Namibia.

4. Many years ago, I had argued that there is a major difference between the SouthWest (Yoruba) and the SouthEast (Igbo), when it comes to thinking about going to war. In about the past three centuries, before the Twentieth Century, the Yoruba ethnic group which cuts across about 4 countries of present-day West Africa (majority of them in Nigeria) had fought several serious wars, some of which were very devastating and protracted on-and-off conflicts. They ran a vast empire that cut across about three nations of the present-day West Africa, with headquarters in present-day SouthWest Nigeria. Their racial memory has a better understanding of what war is. Dissent and dissidents abound, but they remain an ineffective minority with loud voices that can dish out insults and abuses.

5. On the other hand, the Igbo had hardly had any experience of serious war, other than inter-village communual conflicts. They are traditionally of republican administrative structure, and personal enterprises in trade and commerce. I first made this argument in a discussion with fellow Igbos as to whether Awolowo betrayed the Igbos by not declaring secession of Western Region from Nigeria, after Ojukwu did so for Eastern Region in 1967.

6. In Igbo land in the late 1960s, it was relatively easier to mobilise public support for the secession war by playing up victimhood emotions and coordinated propaganda narratives that presented half-facts as the whole truth. The secession war lasted just 30 months (two and a half years), and was roundly defeated in battle. It was a progressive combat defeat from beginning to the end. It was not any peace talk that ended the war, nor was it any International intervention. It was clear defeat. It was one of the shortest full-scale wars in contemporary African conflict studies.

7. By the second year of the war, many top Biafran leaders had moved their families out of the land. In the last weeks of the war, many other top leaders, including Ojukwu, fled to other countries, and the remaining frontline commanders, particularly Brigadier Achuzia who refused to flee (he was promoted to the rank of Brigadier by Ojukwu, as he, Ojukwu, was set to flee the land), reached out to surrounding Federal troops to surrender. It was a completely hopeless situation; no logistics, no food, no ammunition, demoralised and confused troops, at a time when even the shrinked Biafra land had been dissected into three parts (Biafra 1, Biafra 2 and Biafra 3), with virtual no-man's-land in between and surrounded by Federal troops.

8. The present drumbeat of war in the SouthEast is driven by dirty politics carried too far. Feeding the flame of passion with provocative rascalism, insults and abuses, ethnic hate propaganda and coordinated lies in which there is even no attempt to present a verifiable evidence, statistical facts, to proof the battle cry of Marginalisation. All that is required is the "Big-Lie" strategy as propounded by Joseph Goebbel, the Nazi propaganda minister of the Second World War : 'Tell the lie boldly and repeatedly, and the masses will take it as the truth'. But the strategy didn't save Hitler's Germany despite that it had a very formiddable military force. Germany was roundly defeated and its capital city, Berlin, reduced to rubbles by massive ground and aerial bombings.

9. Back to Nigeria, those who make stupid gambles of war today in the SouthEast, trusting in their version of the"Big-Lie" strategy, may sooner than later face a catastrophic and even more humiliating and confusing collapse of their dream and ego.

10. I rest my case.

Azubike Nass
(October 21, 2021).

3 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by guru90: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Where this mumu come from?
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Sunday2021: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
Who's this one??
All this mumu mumu people that this grandpa of a president appoints in position that we don't get to hear about them! Like 70 per of this administration's ministers are so redundant and quiet that most people don't know them
maybe you are an illiterate that is why you don't know the meaning of NSA.
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
chrismastre5:
If you know hausa Fulani well, then you will understand that negotiation is their last resort, they see themselves as lords over any ethnic group in Nigeria and you dare not challenge them. This why you see them trying to intimidate the Igbo into surrendering to their over lordship. They will will chose to go to war instead of negotiation, so something urgent needs to be done in other to strip them off that boldness and ordercity, it is left to see if the igbos have the will power, tactic and persiverance to withstand every antic because it's not going to be easy to be candid.
On the contrary Igbos are Lord over them and that is why Igbos are the only tribe they are scared of in this shithole country.Igbos don't bend to anybody even to their gods.They know how stubborn Igbos are that is why they are doing everything humanly possible to bend down Igbos with their federal might but they have noticed that is not working that is why they have been using media war against IPOB/ESN recently with Yorubas which they will fail too

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by ogwumgbe: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
stanluiz:
Ipob members ,touts and Miscreants will be shoot on sight if they near any polling station to disrupt voters from voting.

If anyone that is an ipob tout better warn to avoid Anambra election if he loves his life.

I think you are still ignorant of what is happening, or haven't you seen the effect of sit at home before? they should better go to grave yards to exhume corpses that will come and vote for the useless zoo, cos the living in Anambra state will all be sitting and chilling at home

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omodua:

Hmmmmm
Well said bro. I concur!
Ofcourse you will concour coward Yorubas.I pity you people when Igbos finally leave this shithole with you people and your darling Fulani brothers cos Igbos will never be there to receive bullet for you coward Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omodua:
No,please! Hausa/Fulani don't believe in dialogue. They have supremacist attitude of conquering any ethnic group. And that's what is playing out in South East. But the people will defend themselves in face of tyranny.
Enough of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics!
Keep on talking inbetween your mouth you coward Yoruba.In your comment you said you concour and here you want to sound political correct
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by techWriter3: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
They should stay Anambra and concentrate on terror ravaged north
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Blackdisciple(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok you guys are threatening instead of pleading.... Fulani with commanding tone Sha.

Shebi na East we go see how 6 Nov will look like for tv

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
anochuko01:

Haha
If not for the international community, buhari would have done terrible things there.
And you think IPOB/ESN are not battle ready for his nepotistic and tribalistic behavior right.He should bring that his madness to South East wherever he kept it cos Igbos are sick and tired of him and his Fulani people

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:
Anyone that comes out on that election day will surely collect. This is not just a threat but an assurance. Mazi has done his part and we the younger generation will never repeat his mistakes. What u give is what u get and we have gone past that stage of negotiations. The decision has already bn made and only those that have no use for their rebellious lives will be used to set example. This is a warning to all the idiots that think we are joking with the actualization of BIAFRAS sovereignty. Make my words today. The fingers are ready and the triggers are ready. BIAFRA will come.
Fa amaghi ka Ndigbo si kwado.They thought IPOB/ESN get jittered by mare threat of uncircumcised Fulani people.They hate us we hate them so the hatred is mutual

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Dreadful: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-we-will-do-if-anyone-disrupts-anambra-polls-monguno-warns-ipob/

This is the bastarrd that killed Ahmed Gulak.
Where will you see people that will disrupt the election in the first place? ...
Mumu man, everybody is staying indoors.
Therefore anybody seen outside will be tagged an enemy of the people.
So relax yourself.
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by stinechykee: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Ok you guys are threatening instead of pleading.... Fulani with commanding tone Sha.

Shebi na East we go see how 6 Nov will look like for tv
One thing I like about Igbos is that they have medicine for this people's arrogant talk.Is not even as if in one on one confrontation these cow fuckers are match to great Igbos.If not because of that useless country that called themselves Britain that handed Nigeria over to them this people are beneath great Igbos and they know it

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by delawal: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
this people dont.learn.quick. d.same.reason.dt.made.people.to.remove all nigerian flags from places.in.d.southeast.will make d.elecftion not to hold. even banks dt.were asked.to.leave their flag were d.first.to.remove their own. they dont understand d.revokution going on.in.d.east..dialogue.is d.best solution. u cant.militarize.d.whole.east. people.re.angry and.can.pounce.back
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Dreadful: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gonogonn:
Shoot on sight
We are armed as well.
They will kill us and we will kill them!
You will see for yourself.
And if any civilian dies on that day our politicians will receive it hot.
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. Fulani are ready to deal with yiibo but rather than Igbos to confront them, they'll divert attention to better yorubas like the pure Cowards that they are.

Type Flath.ead and remove the dot angry

Better Yorubas......lols so Yorubas are now BETTER Yorubas...

Hope you know that your birthright and tribal right was sold by Tinubu to the same Fulanis with the hope that they will give him Presidential ticket?
Hope you have eaten a good meal today as good meal costs a fortune in TINUBU/ Bubu era now...
So who is the real coward here? Your or the Igbos??
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by moneyissweet(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Ode,this is 2021 and not 1967.

Everybody get Ak47 now

This time na cinema we go on for una

Gonogonn:
Shoot on sight
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by emilo2bad: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2021
isioma010:
It's better for them to know that no dialogue with the aggrieved people's in the south east,

And no elections in Anambra state
Who are you to say election will not hold. Nov 6 election will hold as scheduled nothing will stop it
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by emilo2bad: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Jibsy203:
Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorist should be blamed in every killings happening in de East cos de are d only terrorist we have down here in South
Igbo Catholic miscreants should be blamed in every killing in the south east cos they support ipob terrorists
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Daboomb: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Somebody should tell this oga that Buhari has been warning IPOB since he came into power and it didn't change anything.

I am just wondering: What will the Mangono do, if the people of Anambra refused to come out of their Homes to participate in the election?

Is he going to go and shoot them out of their Homes?
grin grin
These Fulani Fools that Buhari assembled to dominate the South dont think before they talk.
But maybe they think but just decide to say nonsense from the bottom hole in their body!

Boko Haram, ISWAP, Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen are running rampage in the North, hosting their own Flag of Sovereinty, collecting Taxes from the people and you cant do nothing about it but here you are flexing muscle in Anambra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Daboomb: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Better Yorubas......lols so Yorubas are now BETTER Yorubas...

Hope you know that your birthright and tribal right was sold by Tinubu to the same Fulanis with the hope that they will give him Presidential ticket?
Hope you have eaten a good meal today as good meal costs a fortune in TINUBU/ Bubu era now...
So who is the real coward here? Your or the Igbos??

Some of you need to be circumspect!
Dont always react when one Northerner "throw Bone" between Igbos and Yorubas and you start fighting yourself.

These Cows are registering online with Igbo and Yoruba names and pitting one against the other.
Think about it......
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Lucas4903: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
Who's this one??
All this mumu mumu people that this grandpa of a president appoints in position that we don't get to hear about them! Like 70 per of this administration's ministers are so redundant and quiet that most people don't know them

The president have to fill DG's in over 1,500 Ministries departments and Agencies. You hear them if it concerns them. The same way the American President fills DG's in over 3500 MDA. You hear them when the matter is in their jurisdiction.

But come to think of it, if IPOB declares sit at home on election day....will they force people to vote......I can't laugh oooo���
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by hope4nigeria(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Harm robber dey warn thief.
imagine oh, person who is having bokoharam and bandits at the back yard is warming protesters. Abokis will never get sense

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by UnabashedIPOB: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Freaking IDIOT, nobody is disrupting any election because there would be NONE to even disrupt!
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Aristo3146(m): 2:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Conrod:
Hmm, the dead people of kaduna,sokoto,benue and plateau states will be listening to this man's assurances of security and safety with TEARY EYES.
What do you mean the dead people of Kaduna, Sokoto, Benue and plateau. Are you in anyway referring to the indigenous people of those states dead or what?
Re: Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls by Fejoku: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Please go out, and distrust the election..
It isn't my fault that you failed to stay in class and learn simple sentence construction and spellings. Today you're here displaying your poor understanding of the language. It's best you go meet your types at the motor parks. Now run along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust / Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.