Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery (37938 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by ryloy: 8:06pm On May 21, 2023
Kwankwaso and Kano State Governor-Elect Abba Kabir in Lagos for commissioning of Dangote Refinery.

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by SwissMass: 8:07pm On May 21, 2023
Nice one, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo land have set the ball rolling already, the most valuable politician that have ever lived, dangote had to delay the opening of his refinery till about a week when emilokan of yoruba land will be inaugurated

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by lexylaw40: 8:08pm On May 21, 2023
Yes welcome to the grand finally of all inaugurations

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Jostoman: 8:11pm On May 21, 2023
He is welcome, it is still a strategy by BAT to deceive the northerners and to get sympathy because of the court case he (BAT) and yakubu of Inec know that they massively rigged the election for BAT.

We know the power from above dont want igbo to rule that was the reason they rigged Obi out but Changing Atiku result in the north by some Apc governors after election to favour BAT is what i still dont understand.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Natural2Heal: 8:15pm On May 21, 2023
Honestly, there is a very strong relationship between the north and south west; a mutually beneficial relationship. I hope my region south south emulate it too.

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Pravedk: 8:19pm On May 21, 2023
Take it or leave it, Dangote is a real niggar

State capture or not, that guy has done a lot for Nigeria. If half of our thieves are investing heavily in Nigeria, our brothers and sisters will not be jobless

The refinery is a good move

May God bless us all

God bless Dangote Refinery

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by MissLeslie(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2023
Up Kano, up south west and up up Nigeria. Some people go cry blood soon

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by anonymous1759(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:
He is welcome, it is still a strategy by BAT to deceive the northerners and to get sympathy because of the court case because BAT and Inec know that they massively rigged the election for BAT.

You never tire to dey yarn dust.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 8:27pm On May 21, 2023
I'm sure Pandora Orchins are not happy with this news

They are not happy the Dangote Refinery is about to start operation.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:
He is welcome, it is still a strategy by BAT to deceive the northerners and to get sympathy because of the court case he (BAT) and yakubu of Inec know that they massively rigged the election for BAT.

We know the power from above dont want igbo to rule that was the reason they rigged Obi out but Changing Atiku result in the north by some Apc governors after election to favour BAT is what i still dont understand.
Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031

Pandora 0b! Will never rule Nigeria

Accept this reality and give yourself peace of mind

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 8:32pm On May 21, 2023
Pravedk:
Take it or leave it, Dangote is a real niggar

State capture or not, that guy has done a lot for Nigeria. If half of our thieves are investing heavily in Nigeria, our brothers and sisters will not be jobless

The refinery is a good move

May God bless us all

God bless Dangote Refinery
Gbam!!

Just imagine the numbers of people that will be employed directly and indirectly.

There will also be an end to fuel scarcity

Airline companies won't need to start searching for dollar to import Aviation Fuel because they will get it directly from Dangote Refinery and pay in Naira.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Obifraud2: 8:32pm On May 21, 2023
Parachoko:
I'm sure Pandora Orchins are not happy with this news

They are not happy the Dangote Refinery is about to start operation.
You mean children of hate from the barren land of biafuro who will soon start killing their igwes because of Tinubu?

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 8:34pm On May 21, 2023
Obifraud2:

You mean children of hate from the barren land of biafuro who will soon start killing their igwes because of Tinubu?
grin

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Obifraud2: 8:35pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:

I'm sure after May 29, you will resume the killing of your igwes to harm Tinubu. Onion banditry, sit at home and raping will resume while some miscreants will be on the street shouting the name of your god Nnamdi Kanu.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by M4A1carbine: 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
Chai...Ganduje has been officially DUMPED by Tinubu and APC.

I remember when I said this..and these children of Generational senselessness thought they have brains. Now it's official, Ganduje has been betrayed by the people known for treacherously backstabbing partners

Ganduje..sorry ooo!!
You fell for Sophisticated promises from the Bridge Builders...

My Belle ooo
!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by BlackAdams007: 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
Cool one, i love good news at least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:

Always playing victim mentality

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Penguin2: 8:59pm On May 21, 2023
Tinubu boys😏

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by drlateef: 9:11pm On May 21, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Chai...Ganduje has been officially DUMPED by Tinubu and APC.

I remember when I said this..and these children of Generational senselessness thought they have brains. Now it's official, Ganduje has been betrayed by the people known for treacherously backstabbing partners

Ganduje..sorry ooo!!
You fell for Sophisticated promises from the Bridge Builders...

My Belle ooo
!!! grin

That’s why small fries cannot win election where the grandmaster is playing political games. Your eyes will soon clear. Tinubu knows how to work with friends and foes alike. He is the master strategist. He will use the best hands to achieve his aims, even if the best hands is head of IPOB. That’s how Tinubu works.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by M4A1carbine: 9:13pm On May 21, 2023
No problem...

Just understand that Buhari with all the support you gave him with Propaganda, has still not defeated IPOB and Fulani Herdsmen avoid the SE like Kilode. Just keep in mind that people are watching

drlateef:

That’s why small fries cannot win election where the grandmaster is playing political games. Your eyes will soon clear. Tinubu knows how to work with friends and foes alike. He is the master strategist. He will use the best hands to achieve his aims, even if the best hands is head of IPOB. That’s how Tinubu works.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by FreeStuffsNG: 9:16pm On May 21, 2023
Awesome!!!

We want more investments in Lagos Yorubaland from those who do not hate the Yoruba and will not dabble in our politics.

If you hate the Yoruba and invest in Yorubaland, you will not reap anything because our land will not bless you and your investment.

God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Bighead9: 9:19pm On May 21, 2023
See Men wey sabi

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Jubrilv(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2023
Is like I dey see aircraft for that place
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by fuckJones(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:

inec returning officer how do you know that they changed atiku results?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Bighead9: 9:21pm On May 21, 2023
Jostoman:

Emeka quit wailing.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2023
The same people who told Nigerians Buhari would be a failure and he was are telling Nigeria Tinubu it allowed to keep his stolen mandate would be worse

But same people who supported buhari are supporting Tinubu ....doesn't that tell you all u need to know ?
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Parachoko: 9:35pm On May 21, 2023
aariwa:
yep that’s The reason curse of generational poverty will never leave you people
You're mistaking Asiwaju for Obi who unleashed poverty and underdevelopment on the people of Anambra State.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Poverty level in Anambra State double under the Pandora Fraud

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by aariwa(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2023
Parachoko:
You're mistaking Asiwaju for Obi who unleashed poverty and underdevelopment on the of Anambra State.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Poverty level in Anambra State double under the Pandora Fraud
continue deceiving yourself while poverty is flogging you with Koboko . Go and find a job likes on a faceless forum won’t put food on your table
Re: Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by mortalincarnate(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2023
Gandollar nightmare is Lagos lmao đŸ€Ł

Welcome Kwans! Even though I don’t care about you but you’re doing well by instilling fear in the minds of Gandollar and his likes

Good job 👍

Salute đŸ«Ą Dangote! Nigerians will always always appreciate you

Once again salute đŸ«Ą

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Video Of Willie Obiano & His Wife, Ebele Enjoying Nightlife In A Foreign Country / Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.