Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? (1059 Views)

Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) / Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Eidris01(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
There was a time I saw a post on Facebook, comparing the green & white uniform in Squid Game, to the colour of the Nigeria flag. And the shapes on the faces of the ones in red uniform, to the shapes on the #10, #20 and #50 naira notes... My question is, does it really have anything to do with Nigeria, or just coincidence?

Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is deep
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Kindness218: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
I have been hearing about this Squid game, I would love to play this game just that I can't find it in my app store.
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Brokeloser: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria na cruise normally no thanks to the chief dullard cum part time terrorist
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Telekinetic: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kindness218:
I have been hearing about this Squid game, I would love to play this game just that I can't find it in my app store.
It’s a Tv series

2 Likes

Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Maks27: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Telekinetic:

It’s a Tv series
You didn't get the joke
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Telekinetic: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maks27:

You didn't get the joke
Lol... I thought as much!
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Righteousness2(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Highly demonic / Beast Orchestrated Game to Lure careless souls around the world into what they can't understand.

GOD Open the Eyes of People to see what this really is.
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Tinububalls: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmmm. Nigerians and assumptions.
Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Highly demonic / Beast Orchestrated Game to Lure careless souls around the world into what they can't understand.

GOD Open the Eyes of People to see what this really is.
...shut up you fake pastor

2 Likes

Re: Does Squid Game Really Have Anything To Do With Nigeria? by Maj196(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Evil series

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Disney! Part 1 / A-team (the Movie) / Mercy Johnson Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.