Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda (684 Views)

Become Antigua & Barbuda With $100,000 Investment For A Family&access to Europe / Antigua And Barbuda On The Green COVID List / Become Antigua And Barbuda  With N36m Investment &access To Over 150 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 1:14am On Oct 26, 2021
African Village Investment opportunity in Antigua n Barbuda...

Yhello there,

I have a direct link that knows the Ambassador of Nigeria to Antigua and Barbuda,They need African investors on the Island to build an African Village and other investment opportunities.The Ambassador is willing to introduce any potential investor to the Prime minister of Antigua and Barbuda.

Numerous benefits abounds for us the middlemen i.e Citizenship of the Island and a life time percentage on the African Village when executed.

If interested kindly call Oluwaseun on :
WhatsApp/ Call : 08120652920.

Waiting to hear from serious and prospective investors you have.

Thanks.

Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

I have a direct link that knows the Ambassador of Nigeria to Antigua and Barbuda,They need African investors on the Island to build an African Village and other investment opportunities.The Ambassador is willing to introduce any potential investor to the Prime minister of Antigua and Barbuda.

Numerous benefits abounds for us the middlemen i.e Citizenship of the Island and a life time percentage on the African Village when executed.

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by wealthpreach(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

Thanks.
that 'waiting to hear from serious prospective investors' has sold off your scam scheme.

3 Likes

Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Whatever your name is or your being...Pls stay clear and dont come to my lane...You dont know who is who and links people have so just go sit ur ass down and watch as God picks my call and also answer peoples prayers legitimately.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Samken2: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
How much do I need while investing
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Olaoinvestments post=107065164]African Village Investment opportunity in Antigua n Barbuda...

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Olaoinvestments post=107065164]African Village Investment opportunity in Antigua n Barbuda...

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2022

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 3:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2022

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Olaoinvestments:

Yhello there,

Thanks.
Re: African Village Investment Opportunity In Antigua N Barbuda by Olaoinvestments(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022

Yhello there,

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Any Legit Investment Apps Covered By Cbn,...e.t.c / Earn 10$ Daily For Free With Withdrawal Proof / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.