Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide (696 Views)

How To Get Free NFT On Opensea / How To Mint NFT On Opensea (Complete guide) / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
In the world today, new cryptographic and blockchain technologies like Cryptocurrencies, Metaverse, and digital assets are taking over the internet. This is the right time to get involved and understand how the market works.

What is NFT in crypto?
The term "NFT" means "Non-Fungible Token," and in crypto, when we say something is "non-fungible," this simply means that the asset is unique and can't be replaced with something else. For example, Bitcoin is a fungible token because you can send out as many bitcoins as possible and still receive bitcoins of any amount in your wallet. This means fungible tokens are divisible and can be replaced.

But on the other hand, non-fungible tokens are not divisible. Let's take the Mona Lisa painting, for example. There is only one original Mona Lisa painting in the world. This means you cannot send someone part of the painting because there is only one original painting that was done by Leonardo da Vinci.

Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are used to represent real-world artefacts like art, music, videos, and much more.

What is NFT Minting?
Minting in crypto is the process of tokenizing a digital file with cryptography. Tokenization is the process of exchanging sensitive data for nonsensitive data called "tokens" that can be moved, stored
Continue reading...

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2022/02/complete-guide-on-how-to-mint-nft-on-opensea.html
Re: A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide by Lorlah2: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thanks for this post. I'm currently not holding any eth. But if I want to mint am NFT, how do I know the amount of eth to have in my wallet so as to pay for gas fee? And is the gas fee paid when you are minting or after you sold your NFT?
Re: A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lorlah2:
Thanks for this post. I'm currently not holding any eth. But if I want to mint am NFT, how do I know the amount of eth to have in my wallet so as to pay for gas fee? And is the gas fee paid when you are minting or after you sold your NFT?
Please try as much as possible to leave your comments on the source for easier response.

OpenSea is a peer-to-peer marketplace, so basically they never escrow or hold your items. You are only required to complete two one-time transactions if this is your first time selling an NFT. This means you will only need to pay gas fees on OpenSea to initialize your account.

The new collection manager on OpenSea allows creators to mint NFTs without any upfront gas cost, as the NFT isn’t transferred on-chain until the first purchase or transfer is made.

1 Like

Re: A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide by Uuii: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Great

Re: A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hownaija:

Please try as much as possible to leave your comments on the source for easier response.

OpenSea is a peer-to-peer marketplace, so basically they never escrow or hold your items. You are only required to complete two one-time transactions if this is your first time selling an NFT. This means you will only need to pay gas fees on OpenSea to initialize your account.

The new collection manager on OpenSea allows creators to mint NFTs without any upfront gas cost, as the NFT isn’t transferred on-chain until the first purchase or transfer is made.
Hello HowNaija, kindly contact me to get the best out of NFTs and the METAVERSE at large....

Meanwhile checkout my NFTs project
https://upcomingnft.net/event/bigdan-nfts/

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate: 1 Day To Go: "The 6-6-6 Coins Investment Update." / Using Indicators To Trade Stock Indexes / Is Capital Market Still Best For Long-term Investments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.