Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America (456 Views)

BREAKING: Image Of Alleged Shooter In Uvalde Texas School Shooting Released. / Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) / Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2021
A couple of years ago, a friend visited the US for the first time and was traumatised by the too many shootings she saw on the the television.

She said that CNN never portrayed that part of America. She was so traumatised, she was very scared to go out for too long.

Now that YouTube has raised the bar in connecting the world further, you can get access to events happening anywhere in the world in a matter of hours.

When I come across their crime news especially the shootings, I find it scary and wonder what possesses the minds of people who shoot for the sake of it.

Not that I only watch crime related stuff but when I do , I realise how far behind we are in Nigeria and at the same time, how naive and innocent we are too.

That's why I'm an advocate of State Policing as well.as decentralised powers.

What else do you watch on YouTube though?
Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2021
I watched one where a guy assaulted a lady sexually on the train. Guess what? People were watching and filmed it.

Luckily he was caught.
Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by DoctorDree(m): 2:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Shootings has been a serious issue in America and the government are doing a lot to reduce it to its minimum

1 Like

Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by Boogyman557: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool OGA NA DER PALABA B DAT. LAST I CHECKED, AM IN A FVCKED UP CUNTREE... WTF MAN
Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2021
DoctorDree:
Shootings has been a serious issue in America and the government are doing a lot to reduce it to its minimum

I don't think they can do enough to bring it to a minimum....

Human emotions are complicated and trickish .
Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by mysticwarrior(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
It is very easy to purchase a gun in the US licensed and unlicenced.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Demystifying "The Perfect Image" Of America by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2021
mysticwarrior:
It is very easy to purchase a gun in the US licensed and unlicenced.

Toooooo easy! It's scary seeing guns In the open.

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Check In, Efcc Ibadan Again............... / Video: Moment Water Van Driver Attacked VIO Officials In Lagos. / You’re Next”: Another Lagos Endsars Panel Witness, Dabira Receives Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.